U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2008, 07:22 PM

808 posts, read 1,110,343 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Now you guys are calling Obama's own grandmother a lier! Bravo................
It's not even his grandmother. The woman they keep saying is claiming this is the blood grandmother of one of the other kids but NO blood relation to Obama. I highly doubt a young American woman would have a whole freaking clan circled around her staring at her hoo hah while she gave birth.

Talk about your outrageous fairy tale...
Rate this post positively

Old 10-13-2008, 07:23 PM

7,727 posts, read 11,919,756 times
Born in the U.S.A.
FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

Old 10-13-2008, 07:23 PM

1,949 posts, read 5,755,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
What I don't understand is the following: Do all you people who keep posting this Obama falsehood prefer Hillary be president instead?

They "think" this will allow their candidate to become president by default because they know he can't win any other way but won't admit it. They speak with fear. What they don't realize is no matter what, McDoofus is out.

Old 10-13-2008, 07:27 PM

1,286 posts, read 2,815,760 times
NOW COMES the Plaintiff, Philip J. Berg, Esquire [hereinafter “Plaintiff”] and
respectfully requests this Honorable Court to grant A Temporary Restraining Order and
for Expedited Discovery on the following grounds:

1. In order to be eligible and qualified to run for Office of the President you
must be a “natural born” citizen. United States Constitution, Article II, Section I.

2. Barack H. Obama claims he was born in Hawaii however, his
grandmother in Kenya, brother and sister claim they were present during Obama’s birth
in Kenya.

9. After many attempts of the public to obtain Defendant’s Certificate of
Birth, a Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) was placed on Defendant’s campaign
website. However, as posted all over the internet three (3) independent Document
Forensic Experts performed extensive Forensic testing on the Certificate of Live Birth
posted on Defendant’s campaign website. The Forensic Expert findings were the
Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) was in fact a forgery. It was further discovered the
original Certificate of Live Birth which had been altered and forged was issued to Maya
Kasandra Soetoro, born in 1970. Maya Kasandra Soetoro is Defendant’s half sister who
was born in Indonesia and her birth was later registered in Hawaii. The altered and
forged COLB is still on Defendant’s website located at http://my.barackobama.com/page/
invite/birthcert

10. Further discovery and investigation led to Defendant’s State Bar
Registration and Public Disciplinary Record. On the Illinois State Bar Registration and
Public Disciplinary Record it specifically asks for “Full former name(s). Defendant put
“None”, when in fact he went by the name Barry Soetoro and Barry Obama. It is further
believed Defendant has used the name Barry Dunham. Defendant lied on the State
government form that he signed under the penalty of perjury.

Old 10-13-2008, 07:28 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,992,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
If this is all true then he is an illegal citizen and can be deported, but who would deport him after he committed fraud, perjury and a host of other crimes including RICO statutes.
Might I suggest that instead of endless threads and civil lawsuits why not simply drop by the office of your local US Attorney and file a criminal complaint.

I do believe the the current Attorney General of the United States, Michael Mukasey, who I believe is a Republican appointee, so I think that you can feel secure that the Justice Department won't be interested in covering up this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Old 10-13-2008, 07:30 PM

808 posts, read 1,110,343 times
This forum SO needs an ignore feature, lol.

Can I get an "Amen"?

Old 10-13-2008, 07:32 PM

9,336 posts, read 21,201,114 times
The sad thing is:
It has been asserted by a number of sources, including Andy Martin, that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya and not in Hawaii. Philip Berg’s Latest Motion to the Court is more explicit since it gives an exact Place of Birth. I must assume that Berg did not simply pluck the Location out of thin air, Mombasa has more than one Hospital, though Coast Provincial General was the best in 1961.

ANDY MARTIN is the SAME guy that STARTED the Barack=Muslim RUMOUR which FOX NEWS exposed as a rumor! It spread like wildfire, especially amongst cranially challenged individuals incapable of critical thought. Here is yet another rumor from the MASTER rumour meister! I think I'm gonna send him my McCain asexual tiny pee pee rumor and see what he can do with it!

Old 10-13-2008, 07:34 PM

3,353 posts, read 4,657,249 times
This is so stupid.

Don't you think they would have thought about that before if it were true? Sheesh!

That was a really cute dog.

Old 10-13-2008, 07:36 PM

4,246 posts, read 8,478,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centaurmyst View Post
This forum SO needs an ignore feature, lol.

Can I get an "Amen"?
There is, but its under "My settings" and you have to type in the name of the user.

Old 10-13-2008, 07:36 PM

4,280 posts, read 10,860,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
Does NO ONE read the constitution? Based on that hallowed documents definition, Obama is an American citizen because his Mother is an American citizen and able to hold office no different then someone who is born here. Its right there in black and white.
Actually a President is required to be a 'natural born citizen'.

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections