U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2008, 12:33 PM

493 posts, read 691,796 times

Advertisements

This is so sad, McCain people acting this way *shakes head* Senator Obama is a legal citizen of the United States of America. Everything was checked, it was even just recently reported on fox, so you all need to stop with this denial.

It's like all of you arguing and accusing him of not being a natural born American citizen at this point, is equivalent to telling a person the Earth is really round and you claiming it flat despite all of the evidence Please get some help!
Rate this post positively

Old 11-02-2008, 12:36 PM

21,835 posts, read 19,771,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
He went in the home alone. His Grandmaother was supposed to be "hours from death." and she is still fine and will be for years. Very bizzare.
Lies. She was never characterized by the family as being "hours from death." She has been in failing health for months. She broke her hip. Obama took 2 days off to see her when she was released from the hospital.

She was at home when he visited her.

Old 11-02-2008, 12:36 PM

90,351 posts, read 115,708,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
I think this issue is done too. I think if Obama were truly not born in the US, some entity like the CIA would already be on to it.

I will say I do find it quite suspicious that Obama dropped everything and flew to Hawaii to see his Grandmother in the final days of this campaign, as dozens of lawsuits were emerging. He went in the home alone. His Grandmaother was supposed to be "hours from death." and she is still fine and will be for years. Very bizzare.

My thoughts on seeing granny? Had nothing to do with his birth, but more to do with old family letters and photos. Stuff that might show his past and early associations with Islam and radicals, or that might connect those dots.

Obama is hiding stuff. This much we know for 100% fact. How serious it is, or is not? Time will tell I suppose.
Do you have a crystal ball or something?

Old 11-03-2008, 08:45 PM

7 posts, read 12,967 times
What we are questioning here is Obama's HONESTY! It has been said that Obama has already submitted a birth certificate. WRONG! What he has submitted is a CERTIFICATION OF LIVE BIRTH, which is a totally different document than that requested.

A United States Standard CERTIFICATE of Live Birth looks like the one pictured here........................

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/bir...3final-ACC.pdf

Does the document that Obama has on his website and is trying to tell everyone is his BIRTH CERTIFICATE look anything like this? NO!

Just the first of MANY things that DO NOT add up in what Obama is telling (or, more appropriately.....NOT TELLING) the American public!

I guess it doesn't strike anyone as just a little bit odd that Mr. Obama has NOT been forthcoming with ANY information when it concerns himself or his past associations. This is a man that many want to see elected President of the United States and yet, we seem to be more interested in anything other than the substance of this man running for President!

Unbelievable!!

Every day something ELSE is being released on this guy and STILL no one is willing to question any of it. Has America fallen so low that we feel the need to question the pregnancy of the daughter of a Vice Presidential nominee and yet aren't interested in the least about a man that may become our next President?

When we as humans look at things said by someone, they fall into one of two catagories..............Truth or Lies.......Believable or Unbelievable.

Obama has an Aunt that has recently been found to be living in the United States (ILLEGALLY) against a judge's order to leave for FOUR YEARS in Boston, in public housing. She has been a contributor to the Obama Campaign (albeit in small amounts) for the last two years.She has stated "I can't talk about anything right now, but AFTER November 4th, I can talk with anyone!" Oh really? Obama says he knows NOTHING about her illegal status. BULL****! I think that one goes in the LIE, or UNBELIEVABLE column.

Obama has said that his buddy William Ayers was "just a neighbor" and that he NEVER had any dealings with the ACORN people. BULL****! Another in the LIE, or UNBELIEVABLE column.

Obama has tried to distance himself from other terrorist radicals. Why then, do you suppose, is Marilyn Katz listed as a fund raising "bundler" on his website? Oh...you don't remember Marilyn Katz? Let me enlighten you then.

Marilyn Katz was the security chief for the radical Students for a Democratic Society (SDS), which spawned Ayers and the Weather Underground at the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago. Another in the LIE, or UNBELIEVABLE column!

To shorten this up just a bit, let's just add Obama's comments that he never really paid all that much attention to the likes of Reverend Wright or Louis Farrakhan! Again, I submit....LIES and definitely in the UNBELIEVABLE column!

There are so many more I am gettin sick of reading them! Yet, it would seem that a majority (possibly) of Americans are willing to turn a blind eye to all this when it comes to Barack Hussein Obama in order to say we have elected a black man as President of the United States.

Be WARNED...it's gonna be one hell of a price to pay just to say we were "stylish" in electing the first black man as President.

Just a little side note right here...........the man I would have loved to have seen running against Barack Obama on the Reublican ticket would have been J.C. Watts, former Congressman out of Oklahoma. I think if that had happened, we wouldn't even be having this discussion about Obama because he would have been left in the DUST!

Oh yeah...for those of you who don't know who he is, J.C. Watts is a black man from Oklahoma who for many years was one of the most HONORABLE men in Washington!

Given what I have just written above regarding Obama, apply it to yourself..........use these KNOWN ASSOCIATES as people you have had prior dealings with and put them on YOUR application for employment. Then take said application to your local office of the FBI, CIA or even lowly little Homeland Security and see if they will hire YOU!

Ain't gonna happen!!!!!

You would be damned lucky if the INVESTIGATIONS into your prior life didn't start the very second you were told "don't let the door hit ya in the ass on your way out!"

Well, isn't that what we are getting ready to do.....HIRE someone to represent all of America on the world stage? If that person would not be considered "hireable" by the above mentioned agencies, why would ANYONE think him worthy of the office of President of the United States?

Yet, we want to elect someone with these "credentials" to be our next President?

Like I said....................................UNBELIEVAB LE!!!!!

Old 11-03-2008, 08:47 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,578,193 times
here we go again.

Old 11-03-2008, 08:51 PM

25,830 posts, read 19,671,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Greek View Post
What we are questioning here is Obama's HONESTY! It has been said that Obama has already submitted a birth certificate. WRONG! What he has submitted is a CERTIFICATION OF LIVE BIRTH, which is a totally different document than that requested.

A United States Standard CERTIFICATE of Live Birth looks like the one pictured here........................

Does the document that Obama has on his website and is trying to tell everyone is his BIRTH CERTIFICATE look anything like this? NO!

Just the first of MANY things that DO NOT add up in what Obama is telling (or, more appropriately.....NOT TELLING) the American public!

I guess it doesn't strike anyone as just a little bit odd that Mr. Obama has NOT been forthcoming with ANY information when it concerns himself or his past associations. This is a man that many want to see elected President of the United States and yet, we seem to be more interested in anything other than the substance of this man running for President!

Unbelievable!!

Every day something ELSE is being released on this guy and STILL no one is willing to question any of it. Has America fallen so low that we feel the need to question the pregnancy of the daughter of a Vice Presidential nominee and yet aren't interested in the least about a man that may become our next President?

When we as humans look at things said by someone, they fall into one of two catagories..............Truth or Lies.......Believable or Unbelievable.

Obama has an Aunt that has recently been found to be living in the United States (ILLEGALLY) against a judge's order to leave for FOUR YEARS in Boston, in public housing. She has been a contributor to the Obama Campaign (albeit in small amounts) for the last two years.She has stated "I can't talk about anything right now, but AFTER November 4th, I can talk with anyone!" Oh really? Obama says he knows NOTHING about her illegal status. BULL****! I think that one goes in the LIE, or UNBELIEVABLE column.

Obama has said that his buddy William Ayers was "just a neighbor" and that he NEVER had any dealings with the ACORN people. BULL****! Another in the LIE, or UNBELIEVABLE column.

Obama has tried to distance himself from other terrorist radicals. Why then, do you suppose, is Marilyn Katz listed as a fund raising "bundler" on his website? Oh...you don't remember Marilyn Katz? Let me enlighten you then.

Marilyn Katz was the security chief for the radical Students for a Democratic Society (SDS), which spawned Ayers and the Weather Underground at the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago. Another in the LIE, or UNBELIEVABLE column!

To shorten this up just a bit, let's just add Obama's comments that he never really paid all that much attention to the likes of Reverend Wright or Louis Farrakhan! Again, I submit....LIES and definitely in the UNBELIEVABLE column!

There are so many more I am gettin sick of reading them! Yet, it would seem that a majority (possibly) of Americans are willing to turn a blind eye to all this when it comes to Barack Hussein Obama in order to say we have elected a black man as President of the United States.

Be WARNED...it's gonna be one hell of a price to pay just to say we were "stylish" in electing the first black man as President.

Just a little side note right here...........the man I would have loved to have seen running against Barack Obama on the Reublican ticket would have been J.C. Watts, former Congressman out of Oklahoma. I think if that had happened, we wouldn't even be having this discussion about Obama because he would have been left in the DUST!

Oh yeah...for those of you who don't know who he is, J.C. Watts is a black man from Oklahoma who for many years was one of the most HONORABLE men in Washington!

Given what I have just written above regarding Obama, apply it to yourself..........use these KNOWN ASSOCIATES as people you have had prior dealings with and put them on YOUR application for employment. Then take said application to your local office of the FBI, CIA or even lowly little Homeland Security and see if they will hire YOU!

Ain't gonna happen!!!!!

You would be damned lucky if the INVESTIGATIONS into your prior life didn't start the very second you were told "don't let the door hit ya in the ass on your way out!"

Well, isn't that what we are getting ready to do.....HIRE someone to represent all of America on the world stage? If that person would not be considered "hireable" by the above mentioned agencies, why would ANYONE think him worthy of the office of President of the United States?

Yet, we want to elect someone with these "credentials" to be our next President?

Just a tad late to the party, don't you think?

Old 11-03-2008, 08:54 PM

703 posts, read 826,573 times
I don't understand people who can't even grasp that there is no standard birth certificate form. My brother was born in a different state than I and his is totally different. Further, neither of ours look anything like the forms Hawaii uses.

The health secretary of Hawaii said it was authentic.

I can't believe the craziness and denial involved in believing this crap.

Berg's case was thrown out of court, and I never doubted for a MINUTE that it wouldn't be. What a waste of tax dollars.

It's truly mind boggling and a bit scary.

Old 11-03-2008, 09:01 PM

67,397 posts, read 50,799,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centaurmyst View Post
The desperation is so thick you can smell it, lol.

I'll vote for Obama because I believe he's the better choice for the country.

Knowing the people his election will pi$$-off is just an added bonus

Old 11-03-2008, 10:01 PM

90,351 posts, read 115,708,644 times
Quote:

There is no such thing as a "standard US birth certificate". I have worked in OB in several states. Some states call the certificate a "certificate of live birth" some call it other things. They all look different anyway. I'd get up and look at my own kids' birth certs if I weren't so lazy and if this wasn't such a lame exercise of mental gymnasatics.

Add: I wonder if you know what your birth certificate looks like. I took a look at the link. With no heading on it, and it coming from the CDC, I can only assume that this is what the recommended certificate of live birth, which is what it is called in the link, is supposed to look like. That is what the birth certificates look like when they are filled out at the hospital. However, the part the parent gets looks much different; it doesn't have all the health statistical data on it. Each state is free to collect whatever statisitcal data it wants to. My own birth certificate is green, has little keystones all over, and justs lists my name, date of birth, and my parents' names. (I was born in Pennsylvania, hence the keystones.)

Last edited by Katarina Witt; 11-03-2008 at 10:19 PM..

Old 11-03-2008, 10:26 PM

2,185 posts, read 3,514,206 times
Quote:

yes. Definitely. 2 posts in, and you have already established yourself as unbelievable.

birth certificate - Google Image Search

Have a look at them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections