U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 10-13-2008, 06:31 PM
 
808 posts, read 1,110,343 times
Reputation: 173

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
No, Biden was not nominated to be President therefore the nomination would have to go back to zero and if he then is nominated yes but it would be highly unlikely he would.

Biden does not get to step up.

And if the national election were already held it would have to be re done as many people were voting based on the facts of that day.

I believe we would have to have a new DNC nomination process and a brand new national election.
They aren't going to stop the election. They would not re-do the election. Obama will be elected. If he were found to be not eligible (not gonna happen) then Biden would become president. That's how it works. Hillary did not get the nomination this time. She is not going to be president this time. If her disgruntled PUMA supporters continue as they are with this nonsense they are going to ensure that she NEVER becomes president.
Rate this post positively

 
Old 10-13-2008, 06:32 PM
 
31,610 posts, read 39,311,681 times
Reputation: 14230
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
No, Biden was not nominated to be President therefore the nomination would have to go back to zero and if he then is nominated yes but it would be highly unlikely he would.

Biden does not get to step up.

And if the national election were already held it would have to be re done as many people were voting based on the facts of that day.

I believe we would have to have a new DNC nomination process and a brand new national election.
Remember when you said the courts would throw out the original decision about Denying Michigan and Florida seats at the convention. You cited the constitution and ooops that law suit went no where.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-13-2008, 06:32 PM
 
1,881 posts, read 2,591,907 times
Reputation: 361
Unless he has taken the Oath of Allegiance as a Naturalized Citizen since he was 18 years old, and if he was born in Mombasa, Kenya, Barack Hussein Obama II would not be a US Citizen.


This is why the judge has ordered his oath, which he has yet to show.


If Barack Hussein Obama II was born in The Coast Provincial General Hospital at Mombasa in Kenya at 7.24 PM on August 4th 1961, or at any other time, he is not a Natural Born Citizen of these United States and he never was a US citizen.

Nationality Act of 1940, as Revised June 1952 and in accord with United States of America vs Cervantes-Nava 281 F 3d 501 (2002) and Drozd vs INS, 155 F 3d 81, 85-88 (2d Circuit 1998)
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-13-2008, 06:33 PM
 
808 posts, read 1,110,343 times
Reputation: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Not correct. To be POTUS, you must be Natural Born citizen. The matter is complicated because his father was Kenyan. Naturalized and Natural Born are two different things.
natural born means you are a citizen at birth

people adopted from another country, people gaining citizenship by marriage or by immigration are non-natural born citizens.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-13-2008, 06:33 PM
 
Location: Home, Home on the Front Range
25,830 posts, read 19,671,944 times
Reputation: 14794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
Is it any worse then some yahoo using "Rolling Stone" as their source against McCain?
'Rolling Stone' is a long-lived respected publication that has won awards for journalism:

"The reporting award was given to Rolling Stone, for an article by James Bamford about the rumors, imagery and information that were used to sell the Iraq war."

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/10/bu...dia/10mag.html


And, if Bill O'Reilly says Sen. Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate is valid, then it must be true.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-13-2008, 06:33 PM
 
31,610 posts, read 39,311,681 times
Reputation: 14230
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
So what will you say if his mom had given up her citizenship?

And if you look into it, her age also plays a role here.

Berg would not go through with this I would think if it were not true.

Going to get interesting.

Some people still think the Congress and the Presidency have the same rules, they do not !!
Please explain what role age plays and where is there anything to support she gave up her citizenship?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-13-2008, 06:34 PM
 
Location: New York
442 posts, read 767,050 times
Reputation: 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
YOU HOPE.

After having seen McCain himself say he has voted WITH Bush over 90% of the time, McCain still manages to have some credibility with his party.
I didn't realize Bush votes in congress.

Obama on the other hand, voting with the dems 94% of the time...
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-13-2008, 06:35 PM
 
1,881 posts, read 2,591,907 times
Reputation: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Remember when you said the courts would throw out the original decision about Denying Michigan and Florida seats at the convention. You cited the constitution and ooops that law suit went no where.
And I said I was wrong on that also. Do you believe for a minute that Obama does not have certain people planted in certain areas to combat this lie?

Do not kid yourself, he has people and plans in place to allow him to continue to lie and cheat from day one.

ACORN is just a start.

The courts were wrong in denying Mich and Florida and you know it.

Courts can be wrong to.

Like I said above it will all come out in the wash soon.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-13-2008, 06:35 PM
 
Location: US
3,090 posts, read 3,826,260 times
Reputation: 1648
Now wait a minute. Before I get too happy about this--how come only we know and nothing's being said on the TV? I know ABC, NBC and CBS all want Obama as Prez, but I don't see anything on Fox. Is this being investigated?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-13-2008, 06:36 PM
 
3,087 posts, read 6,913,878 times
Reputation: 1621
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Unless he has taken the Oath of Allegiance as a Naturalized Citizen since he was 18 years old, and if he was born in Mombasa, Kenya, Barack Hussein Obama II would not be a US Citizen.


This is why the judge has ordered his oath, which he has yet to show.


If Barack Hussein Obama II was born in The Coast Provincial General Hospital at Mombasa in Kenya at 7.24 PM on August 4th 1961, or at any other time, he is not a Natural Born Citizen of these United States and he never was a US citizen.

Nationality Act of 1940, as Revised June 1952 and in accord with United States of America vs Cervantes-Nava 281 F 3d 501 (2002) and Drozd vs INS, 155 F 3d 81, 85-88 (2d Circuit 1998)



Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2023, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top