U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 10-13-2008, 06:41 PM
 
1,881 posts, read 2,592,054 times
Reputation: 361

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
Thank you Lindsey. I think they must have been absent on that day this lesson was taught. It is so sad to keep this mess going. An American child born on the moon is still an AMERICAN! Thanks again for your post!
Not if your momma was not a US Citizen.

And if you look there is also question is she was legally married to his dad at the time.

What is sad is that you keep defending him.

If he is a US Citizen then why is he not proving it? What is he hiding.

If this comes out and the lawsuit shows he is not, what will you people who defend him do? You have become an accessory to many laws being broken.

Phil Berg nows the law, guess we will see.
Rate this post positively

 
Old 10-13-2008, 06:42 PM
 
12,668 posts, read 19,792,832 times
Reputation: 3047
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
So what will you say if his mom had given up her citizenship?

And if you look into it, her age also plays a role here.

Berg would not go through with this I would think if it were not true.

Going to get interesting.

Some people still think the Congress and the Presidency have the same rules, they do not !!
That may have happened when she remarried.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-13-2008, 06:43 PM
 
3,087 posts, read 6,914,350 times
Reputation: 1621
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Not if your momma was not a US Citizen.

And if you look there is also question is she was legally married to his dad at the time.

What is sad is that you keep defending him.

If he is a US Citizen then why is he not proving it? What is he hiding.

If this comes out and the lawsuit shows he is not, what will you people who defend him do? You have become an accessory to many laws being broken.

Phil Berg nows the law, guess we will see.


lmao!

everybody is laughing at you kid

give it a rest
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-13-2008, 06:43 PM
 
9,336 posts, read 21,202,502 times
Reputation: 4556
Listen people. Kenya is a THIRD WORLD country. You can PAY someone to make a birth certificate. You don't need to take a driving test to get a license - you pay someone.

here is a link from a business anti-corruption journal:
businessanticorruption | Kenya Country Profile

for those who can't read or have comprehending issues:

"The average Kenyan is used to having to pay bribes for simple bureaucratic tasks , such as the issuing of birth certificates or vehicle licenses. ..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-13-2008, 06:44 PM
 
808 posts, read 1,110,420 times
Reputation: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
Now wait a minute. Before I get too happy about this--how come only we know and nothing's being said on the TV? I know ABC, NBC and CBS all want Obama as Prez, but I don't see anything on Fox. Is this being investigated?

Um...because it's not true, lmao.

His Hawaiin birth certificate has been checked and verified, but the PUMAs don't want to accept it because they think by some miracle Hillary can still be president this time.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-13-2008, 06:45 PM
 
1,881 posts, read 2,592,054 times
Reputation: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFresh View Post
lmao!

everybody is laughing at you kid

give it a rest

Only fools laugh at the facts.

I would not laugh at you because I know that you do not know any better.



YouTube - Democrat October Surprise



Oh and I will never rest until Obama is deported or jailed for all the crimes he has committed. Then I can rest.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-13-2008, 06:46 PM
 
3,087 posts, read 6,914,350 times
Reputation: 1621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centaurmyst View Post
but the PUMAs don't want to accept it because they think by some miracle Hillary can still be president this time.

thats some sad [MOD CUT] lmao!


smd is part of PUMA? so he/she/it isnt even a republican?

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-13-2008 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: "creative" offensive language
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-13-2008, 06:47 PM
 
808 posts, read 1,110,420 times
Reputation: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
so can anyone explain why in august of 1961 there was a birth announcement for barack obama in the honolulu newspaper? Do you think obama's family planned for him to run for president in 2008 prior to his birth and it was all a setup?

You people are crazy.

roflmfao

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-13-2008, 06:48 PM
 
1,881 posts, read 2,592,054 times
Reputation: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
Listen people. Kenya is a THIRD WORLD country. You can PAY someone to make a birth certificate. You don't need to take a driving test to get a license - you pay someone.

here is a link from a business anti-corruption journal:
businessanticorruption | Kenya Country Profile

for those who can't read or have comprehending issues:

"The average Kenyan is used to having to pay bribes for simple bureaucratic tasks , such as the issuing of birth certificates or vehicle licenses. ..."

Ohh boy here we go.

So now Obama can pay someone to hide his real BC right????



Wonder why they ran Corsi out of town.. hummmmm
Was Obama was there trying to get them to hide the real one???

Even BO's granny, brothers and sister claim he was born in Kenya and witnessed his birth. Guess they are all liars.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-13-2008, 06:49 PM
 
1,881 posts, read 2,592,054 times
Reputation: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centaurmyst View Post
roflmfao

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Link?
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2023, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top