Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 08:17 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times

Advertisements

Not that it matters what you think. There are many Americans that believe in the constitution and will continue to demand hussein obama prove his citizenship. His loyality to this country is in question.

and his mother? I do believe she stated "Americans are not my people"

Old 06-03-2009, 01:38 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,426,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Not that it matters what you think. There are many Americans that believe in the constitution and will continue to demand hussein obama prove his citizenship. His loyality to this country is in question.

Your words indicate you are uneducated with regards to the constitution you speak of. The constitutional test of citizen ship only requires that one parent be an American citizen, NOT that the person in question be born in the US.

Again, aren't you all embarrassed with all the whining and blubbing your doing? You should be.

This isn't at all about what Obama has done or not done. It is ONLY about the fact that the Republicans can't stand that he is a Democrat. Get out the tissues for the Repubs. The circus that was the Bush administration has caused this backlash. You only have yourselves to blame and thats what makes me smile.

Old 06-03-2009, 02:01 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:

Isn't it kind of cheesy to diss someone's mother, especially when she is dead?

Old 06-03-2009, 02:04 PM

4,829 posts, read 6,928,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Judging a man or President by the quality of his detractors indicates that President Obama is doing a good job and will do even better in his second term.
Boy then Bush should have tried for a third!

Old 06-03-2009, 02:51 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,008,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Everybody's out of step but Johnny.

I don't personally know a soul who gives a rat's tuchas about President Obama's BC, whether it's genuine, forged, or even exists. Even if it were a concern, five months is a long time to be in denial of the fact that he was duly elected President and sworn in legally. Those who can't deal with the fact that the Democrats won and won BIG need to suck it up, deal with it, and get on with life.

As long as the maority of the world thinks Obama is President, he's President, and they do and he is. President, that is, in case you forgot already.

much mahalo for the reply cue to dc, I could not have said it better myself

Old 06-03-2009, 03:45 PM

1,933 posts, read 1,824,546 times
Quote:
This issue will keep coming up until hussein obama opens his records. It is up to concerned citizens to continue to push this issue and spread the word.
What do you want, a video of him being born at the capitol in DC?

Old 06-04-2009, 06:54 PM

37,176 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seamusnh View Post
Hopefully, not everything in GregW's life is so premature.... The arrogance of the Obama faithful is amazing. Criticism of Obama is not fair as he just took office in January, but it is fine to start talking about his second term.....

If the next 3 years are like the first 4 months, Obama will be like Carter, "one and done"....
More like FDR: "THREE for me!".

Old 06-04-2009, 07:08 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,476,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seamusnh View Post
If the next 3 years are like the first 4 months, Obama will be...
....reelected without a problem..63% approval rating.

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Old 06-05-2009, 12:27 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,559,257 times
Quote:

If Obama's validity of being born in the US was a issue the Supreme Court would have tooken a couple of cases that were presented to them on this issue. They didn't & know why because Obama was born in Hawaii.

As for his mother, find me proof that she said that. Unless she told you personally it's a hearsay since she wasn't a public figure & she's been dead for a while now. You right wing Conspiracy theorists need a life & some sex!

Old 06-05-2009, 11:30 AM

5,922 posts, read 8,062,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
As for his mother, find me proof that she said that. Unless she told you personally it's a hearsay since she wasn't a public figure & she's been dead for a while now. You right wing Conspiracy theorists need a life & some sex!
Whether she made such a statement at some point or not doesn't matter. Renunciation of US citizenship is a formal matter which must be presented to a US embassy. You must:
  1. appear in person before a U.S. consular or diplomatic officer,
  2. in a foreign country (normally at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate); and
  3. sign an oath of renunciation
Renunciations that do not meet the conditions described above have no legal effect.

Further, President Obama's mother renouncing her citizenship, would not strip him of his citizenship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections