Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 02:55 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,042,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I beg your pardon, Ive posted about twenty times information about Obama representing ACORN (along with the Department of Justice, I might add). I guess you missed all those, and everyone else's too.

Ive never seen so many grown adults in real life demonstrating projection as I have here at this place.
Oh, I've seen ALL of your particular spin and denials.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2008, 02:57 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,234,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Oh, I've seen ALL of your particular spin and denials.
Ew, but - so you're lying in your earlier post, then? What is it with you and lying?

Old 10-14-2008, 03:09 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,690,481 times
But.... I thought you said Acorn was nothing but a group of people.

Now all of a sudden they are important. Ok.

And if you believe anything Puff Daddy Blitzer says then you have some major issues to deal with.

Old 10-14-2008, 03:11 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,863,778 times
Have you seen the latest bumper stickers........
McCain/Palin/Fox for president!

Old 10-14-2008, 03:12 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,633,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centaurmyst View Post
Now Blitzer is going to talk about McCain also having ties to Acorn.

This is a good day for the Obama campaign...and will deflate the McCain campaign the day before the last debate.

What a wonderful day! Throw the hypocrisy of all those attacks on Obama right back into the face of the McCain campaign.
What is there to expose? Aren't ACORN and Senator McCain friends? Don't they have a long relationship?

Old 10-14-2008, 03:15 PM

808 posts, read 1,151,319 times
What is important is that all the character attacks on Obama made by the McCain camp has been taken off the table now because they are guilty of the same things and in some cases even worse.

Sarah Palin working politically with the AIP AND trying to appoint their members to political offices is WAY worse than Obama serving on a board with someone who was in a radical group when Obama was 8 years old but isn't in one now. McCain bringing in a lobbyist who was trying to help Saddam Hussein is worse too. And now McCain is known to have been involved with ACORN as well...so he is a huge hypocrite.

Old 10-14-2008, 03:16 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,128,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Tim Russert's in the air....

I must think 100 times a week how much Tim would be enjoying all of this. He LOVED politics and was so good at getting the story out of people. I miss him.

Old 10-14-2008, 03:16 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,564,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
But.... I thought you said Acorn was nothing but a group of people.

Now all of a sudden they are important. Ok.

And if you believe anything Puff Daddy Blitzer says then you have some major issues to deal with.

Since you made them out to be so important, now what do you think about Mcbush's connections?
But more importantly, what do you think of the about Palin's involvement with AIP? And McCain's hiring of Saddam lobbyist?

or did you get another case of the hypocrites.

Old 10-14-2008, 03:18 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,234,347 times
Ben Smith's Blog: Acorn pushes back, hugs McCain - Politico.com

photo of McCain seated on the aisle, so he can get up to the podium easily to say "Thank you My Friends"?

Old 10-14-2008, 03:19 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,128,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calmdude View Post
Basically, the McCain campaign has simply given us a finger by not allowing any decent "non-FOX" interviews. I wish more people were livid about this muzzlng of Palin.
This is a mismanged & dirty campaign - there is nothing "honorable" here. He cannot even manage his campaign and I doubt he will manage the people/agencies you mentioned any better. Poor judgement, erratic behavior, anger etc are all catching up.
When he acts this way while just campaigning, can you even imagine what he'd do in times of national crisis. He'd be running around like a chicken with its head cut off. This guy just isn't stable enough to be president. I'm wondering if he should even be a senator. But there are so many nutty senators that I suppose one more won't matter. Not the same with president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections