Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 11:25 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,258,895 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KsStorm View Post
I suspect post-partum psychosis. She displays many of the characteristics
I suspect you have too much time on your hands.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2008, 11:26 AM

31,683 posts, read 41,040,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
Less anyone talks about the Huff post, they are just quoting her VERBATIM on this one.. the article is not an ad lib, its a straight quote from the horses mouth.

Sad that she does not THINK it is NOT SMART to tell people that you do not watch the daily news! I wonder what they allow her to watch, the 700 club?
Is horse the right animal name? Is mouth the right body part to describe where she speaks from? Might the animal and source be called the same?
Just wondering.

Old 10-17-2008, 11:28 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
I doubt he was thinking any of that. she's a middle aged mom. he was trying to reach out to clinton supporters.
He was trying to reach out of bought and paid for by lobbyist Washington.

Old 10-17-2008, 12:14 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,528,010 times
Again, she's Bush in a skirt.

Old 10-17-2008, 01:36 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,019,398 times
do a google search for
palin can't name a newspaper
and you will find many sources

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
"So North Carolina, I appreciate you all so much, who are here who already get it. You know, maybe I'm preaching to the choir a little bit here, but being here encourages me because I know that I'm not alone and I'll send this message back to John McCain also. At those times on the campaign trail when sometimes it's easy to get a little bit discouraged, when, you know, when you happen to turn on the news when your campaign staffers will let you turn on the news," she said, prompting laughter from the group. "Usually they're like 'Oh my gosh, don't watch. You're going to, you know, you're going to get depressed.'"

Sad that she does not THINK it is NOT SMART to tell people that you do not watch the daily news!

Where does she say that she doesn't watch the daily news?

As for the rest, if you don't get depressed from watching the mainstream media, you're probably a moron.

So what's the point here?

Huffington Post, Another big headline to nowhere?

Old 10-17-2008, 01:37 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,019,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I get "depressed" too seeing all the silly, reaching posts on this board by Dems, l
awwww.... what about the obama terrorist, muslim, not american threads.. how conveniently you point out only to dems when there is plenty of mud on your end

Old 10-17-2008, 02:08 PM

25 posts, read 32,480 times
Ahhh, whatever, Awesomo.

I thought perhaps KsStorm was practicing Telemedicine, with (or without?) a license.

As far as (bad) jokes, no accounting for taste, eh. Too prevalent in this Campaign year, imho.

Carry on folks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections