Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 09:33 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,418,133 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
I'm moving to France.
Cheap Flights, Hotels, and Rental Cars -- Discount Airfare | Priceline.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2008, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
What would you people do if you couldnt cry racism and bigotry about every thing?
Silas777 you can't just say "you people". It is very offensive to the people who are referring to us as "lily-white low-life white trash". And we certainly wouldn't want to come off as racist.

Old 10-19-2008, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
You mean, if there werent racist and bigoted statements and actions to have to look at and feel compelled to counter? Go about our business I suppose.

For example......

Old 10-19-2008, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KsStorm View Post
...but I am getting pretty dang SICK of these ignorant,uneducated racists!!!!
I have never seen such a display of stupidity of this magnitude all over in my lifetime (38). This goes way BEYOND "dirty politics". I am sure there are a few good McPalin supporters,that are just uninformed ,but from what I am seeing online,on TV,and in real life,the majority are just racist lowlifes that have only one thing they think they can be proud of: lily white skin (by the way I am a white Christian mom of 4 in one the reddest states in the US). It's really getting WAY out of hand,and people need to stand up & SAY something,as McCain & Palin certainly are NOT,and indeed are encouraging it. Now some McCaniacs are going to pop in here & whine & deny it,but it's true ,I have seen many videos of their hate rallies,where they smirk after someone yells out something ignorant from the crowd. This is not one of their rallies,just another ignorant follower of theirs.

Racist Mike Lunsford of Ohio Hangs Obama Effigy from Noose in Tree

YouTube - Racist Ohioan Mike Lunsford Hangs Obama Effigy from Noose in Tree

"I am sure there are a few good McPalin supporters,that are just uninformed ,but from what I am seeing online,on TV,and in real life,the majority are just racist lowlifes that have only one thing they think they can be proud of: lily white skin"

The three things I'm proud most proud of at this moment is that my white race for the most part lives a level above the ethnocentric value system of the lookin' for someone to blame for my personal failures Africa-Americans out there, that you, can still post a racist hate filled rant on CD with out being arrested and my punctuation skills.

Last edited by TnHilltopper; 10-19-2008 at 10:28 PM.. Reason: lets not be rude

Old 10-20-2008, 07:46 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,745,270 times
Its really a shame that some people just cannot move on and get into the 21st century.

Wars,racism and hate and most of it invoked while claiming to love God.

I guess all we can do is lead by example and try to teach and show people that it shouldn't be this way.

Old 10-20-2008, 10:18 AM

5,169 posts, read 11,447,425 times
Folks, stop the personal attacks or this thread will be closed!
THANKS

forum rules, please read them

Old 10-20-2008, 10:52 AM

355 posts, read 555,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylalou View Post
I know what you meant by "luckily" but some would feel luckier if relatives like that didn't speak to them again.
But we love each other even though we don't agree all of the time.

I wasn't mean to her I just asked her to stop when she is with me. I also told her to look at sites like snopes, factcheck, and common sense before she tells me a "fact" someone sent her in an email. If it's true then we can talk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections