Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 10:37 PM

2,039 posts, read 6,327,038 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
Let's see. The neo-cons think Reverend Wright is a problem for Obama, but I can guarantee you that this hate-mongering pastor of McCain's will be seen by them as "no problem."
That's my point. They are the blind leading the stupid... er, I mean, blind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2008, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
I wonder how much time the OP spent putting together this neat little propaganda piece.

Is college life so dull these days that posting YouTube clips on a Friday night is whats its come down to?
Thanks for the compliment, I only look like a college student. It doesn't take long to find things if you know what you're talking about.....
Night all

Old 10-17-2008, 10:40 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,557,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjma79 View Post
Here is the a copy of the most uneducated post ever
Here is the most desperate post to deny the truth of any post..... ever

Old 10-17-2008, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
You must be "uneducated" if you cant figure out the difference between being an acquaintance of someone vs spending 20 years attending a guys church every Sunday.
oh, so now we're giving the word "acquaintance" a new meaning when it comes to John and his "acquaintances." You people killed me. Bigoted, blind, scared of a black man and well, scared of a black man in office. Better watch out, if Obama is elected, he just might turn Air Force One into the "Pimp mobile..."

Old 10-17-2008, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Here is the a copy of the most uneducated post ever
Oh and your eleven worded post is SO much more intelligent. Night.

Old 10-17-2008, 10:44 PM

2,742 posts, read 7,499,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Here is the most desperate post to deny the truth of any post..... ever
Can u please tell any truth I this post. First McCain does have black people on his team so tell me I want to know

Old 10-17-2008, 10:45 PM

18,949 posts, read 43,688,487 times
For the record, McCain DID release his medical records. Didn't you see the special on CNN with Dr. Sanjay Gupta? He explained it.

And no, John Hagee is NOT McCains pastor. Hagee's church is in Texas, McCains home is in Arizona. Do you think John McCain travels to Texas every Sunday?

Old 10-17-2008, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by londonbarcelona View Post
Oh and your eleven worded post is SO much more intelligent. Night.
Eleven??

Old 10-17-2008, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Eleven??
You said: Here is the a copy of the most uneducated post ever

I believe that's 11.

Old 10-17-2008, 10:53 PM

Quote:
I can't believe that people actually think that the McCain supporters are NOT racist of color or religion?
Just because you support McCain doesnt mean you are racist.

Quote:
Tell me, how many people of color do you see in the McCain crowd?
THIS should scare you - the man cannot be trusted - on his own words!
Many

Quote:
McCain MUST release his health records - but WON'T Given the fact that he has been treated for an invasive melanoma and other maladies, it is important that he release his full health records.
Here is where the uneducated comes.. He has and CNN already did a program about it.
Obama should release his records, he is the one that hasnt.

Quote:
Since the media won't question McCain about his deeply bigoted pastor,
again,, uneducated.

Quote:
it's up to you to call attention to this issue. Make McCain's pastor problem a major story by forwarding this video (http://bravenewfilms.org/blog/38133-mccain-s-spiritual-guide-wants-america-to-destroy-islam - broken link) to your family, friends, and colleagues.
Did you knew that he adopted an african baby?

Quote:
McCain's major idea for fixing the economy is continuing George W. Bush's tax policies -This is a laugh -A guy named Charles angrily asked, "When did raising taxes ever stimulate economic growth?" then said "raising taxes will only cause a deeper recession," and added "Do your homework before berating someone on television." Apparently, he forgot that our most recent economic boom during the 1990s came immediately after President Clinton raised taxes on the wealthy.
And the most uneducated yet... The economic boom was the internet and not taxes. LEARN SOMETHING WHILE YOU ARE IN COLLEGE

Quote:
"Perhaps the only thing more outrageous than Exxon Mobil making record profits while Americans are paying record prices at the pump is the fact that Senator McCain has proposed giving them an additional $1.2 billion tax break. While Senator McCain's plan has succeeded in helping his campaign raise over $1 million from oil and gas company (http://bravenewfilms.org/blog/47603-mccain-s-energy-plan-and-tax-cuts-for-big-oil - broken link)executives and employees just last month, it won't lower gas prices or end our dangerous dependence on foreign oil.
McCain wants to give a tax cut to everybody including the 95% that obama wants
Quote:
On Countdown, Markos Moulitsas, founder of DailyKos and author of Taking on the System, discussed the McCain camp's lies (http://bravenewfilms.org/blog/53051-olbermann-and-moulitsas-on-the-mccain-camp-lies - broken link)with Keith Olbermann.
Keith Olbermann please...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections