Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 07:16 AM

11,403 posts, read 16,830,136 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWS View Post
I heard it was the Crazy McCain lady and she was holding an "Obama is an Arab" sign.
Any true pro-American would have done the same thing.
As to her injuries...collateral damage. Sort of like the few hundred thousand Iraqi civilians.
Typical Dem respone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2008, 08:27 AM

442 posts, read 792,525 times
Quote:
I heard it was the Crazy McCain lady and she was holding an "Obama is an Arab" sign.
As to her injuries...collateral damage. Sort of like the few hundred thousand Iraqi civilians.
Wow. You just completely dodged the question and dishonored the military in one sentence. That's the Dem way.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:40 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,431,648 times
The man who did that is an crazy idiot who should be in jail. As for why the MSM hasn't reported it, I cannot say but I do question the veracity of the story because if nothing else Fox usually would be all over something like that. Danged if I know.

But let's not pretend that the liberals are the only ones that have these types of crazies or that Reps haven't done such things before or worse. Come on now.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:43 AM
NWS

720 posts, read 1,650,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperIncumbent View Post
Wow. You just completely dodged the question and dishonored the military in one sentence. That's the Dem way.
Was it a serious question? Someone broke her widdle sign?
There are people dying around the world and you want to discuss a widdle McCain sign? Is the the Repub way?
As for dishonoring our military that is a strawman argument. I didn't blame them I blame this administration for the deaths.
Typical reaction on your part. Blame the other side as being un-American or unpatriotic. "You don't support our troops". So sad. Palin would be proud of you lemmings.

Old 10-18-2008, 11:09 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,502,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPBsr View Post
Because tolerance only works one way...The dem way.
Isn't it sad........... if this were reversed they would be wanting everything under the law done to prosecute this person.

Don't forget about that old woman who attacked that ole man as well....

the dems are out of control!

Old 10-18-2008, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
Obama teaches his hacks well
WIN AT ALL COSTS!
WHAT A LOUSY SOB
Don't forget...............this lovely saying........

SHARPEN your ELBOWS......................

Get In Their FACE and

ARGUE With Them...................

That is promoting violence against anyone who with not with them........

Old 10-18-2008, 11:12 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,207,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
Wow, what a gutless coward. Hitting a woman, shame Rudy isn't at the helm anymore.
Do you mean Rudy the "Scoop and Dump" a-hole that New Yorkers despise for his actions before and after 9/11?

Old 10-18-2008, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
The days dwindle down to a precious few

The straws to grasp at?

Please, please we need something new

John looks tired

Sarah sees lambs and cries terror!

20 January 2009?---The End of an Error
Well Obama looks like a DRUG user.................

Old 10-18-2008, 11:14 AM

Quote:
I hope you reap what you sow x 10...................

Old 10-18-2008, 11:16 AM

1,958 posts, read 2,503,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Do you mean Rudy the "Scoop and Dump" a-hole that New Yorkers despise for his actions before and after 9/11?
Rudy kept the democrats in line, murder rate went way down. Americas Mayor shoved the Saudis check up his mohammed when he blamed the evil Joooooo master, Rudy's ok by me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections