Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 07:38 PM

2,040 posts, read 3,875,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
She made it clear that she hadnt done the simplest homework about where she was having to speak that day. That made everything she said following appear insincere, you see.
She is so fake.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2008, 07:45 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,287,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG77 View Post
She was in Western PA. The Phillies are in Eastern PA.
I live in PA. NE PA. Thats not how PA fans look at things though. Trust me when I say Eagle fans, Flyer fans and Steeler fans are the absolute worst fans going. I have seen fist fights because someone didn't agree that a refs call was bad no matter how obvious that it was in fact correct. There is a reason why they have magistrates on hand at all home games for the Eagles. My point being is many PA folks might in fact hate the Phillies because they like Pittsburge Pirates better. In my area its the Phillies they like. We had a Phillies minor league team move and was replaced by the Yankees a few years back. This team still gets booed at home games no matter how well they play.

Old 10-30-2008, 07:46 PM

3,758 posts, read 8,462,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I live in PA. NE PA. Thats not how PA fans look at things though. Trust me when I say Eagle fans, Flyer fans and Steeler fans are the absolute worst fans going. I have seen fist fights because someone didn't agree that a refs call was bad no matter how obvious that it was in fact correct. There is a reason why they have magistrates on hand at all home games for the Eagles. My point being is many PA folks might in fact hate the Phillies because they like Pittsburge Pirates better. In my area its the Phillies they like. We had a Phillies minor league team move and was replaced by the Yankees a few years back. This team still gets booed at home games no matter how well they play.
Thanks for the clarification.

Old 10-30-2008, 07:47 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,207,043 times
Quote:
Palin Booed in PA Over Baseball

YouTube - Palin Booed In PA Over Baseball

This is scarey. And people want this lady for VP?
No, These lunatics want her for POTUS.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 10-30-2008 at 07:58 PM..

Old 10-30-2008, 08:15 PM

2,040 posts, read 3,875,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Point taken. I would hate so see her talk about football next though.

Oh, isn't Pittsburgh spelled with and "h" instead of an "e" at the end? Just curious.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:17 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,307,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Who cares? Do you really think this means anything, to anybody - except the insane Left?
The only "insanity" in this campaign is coming from the far right: posting one looney-tune link after another, mocking Obama, making racist commentary.

Sorry, kid, but in terms of what is or is not "insane," your side has got it all over us. You win.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:19 PM

30,975 posts, read 21,767,492 times
Quote:
Palin Booed in PA Over Baseball

YouTube - Palin Booed In PA Over Baseball

This is scarey. And people want this lady for VP?
Absolutely! A lot of people think quite highly of Palin in Oklahoma and would not get any boos. But she doesn't have to come there.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:45 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,557,806 times
This just shows her serious lack of smarts upstairs. She is just beyond stupid and Bush looks like a Rhodes Scholar next to her.
Come on. That was a desparate attempt to win an audience that made her look uninformed. Can you imagine Obama doing that?

Old 10-30-2008, 10:49 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,079,608 times
Quote:
i can care less. i dont know what the motives of a vp hopeful visiting a baseball game and kissing the phillies ass; wtf for?
How bout a POTUS hopefully kissing the a** of both baseball teams - of course he can't make a stand as he panders to one side and then the other.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:52 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,079,608 times
Quote:
posting one looney-tune link after another
And this thread doesn't meet that description? Of course not, the frothing Left is selective in their mock outrage.

Didn't Biden say something about kicking the butts of Ohio st team in Delaware?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections