Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-19-2008, 06:21 PM
 
3,758 posts, read 8,416,245 times
Reputation: 873

Advertisements

Isn't it funny how McCain won't allow Brian Williams to interview Palin by herself?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-19-2008, 06:22 PM
 
450 posts, read 500,997 times
Reputation: 203
I know lol! Too funny!

How can any McCain/Palin supporter justify this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-19-2008, 06:24 PM
 
Location: In the sunshine on a ship with a plank
3,413 posts, read 8,809,881 times
Reputation: 2263
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2flyy View Post
I know lol! Too funny!

How can any McCain/Palin supporter justify this?

Sanrene will find a way to justify it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-19-2008, 06:28 PM
 
Location: Chicagoland
41,325 posts, read 44,784,961 times
Reputation: 7118
Obama, Biden Talk Politics Video - CBSNews.com

You betcha!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-19-2008, 06:30 PM
 
Location: Turn Left at Greenland
17,763 posts, read 39,583,552 times
Reputation: 8243
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG77 View Post
Isn't it funny how McCain won't allow Brian Williams to interview Palin by herself?
Little Miss wolf pup killer probably wants her runningmate there with her this time to give out the "gotcha media" answers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-19-2008, 07:06 PM
 
Location: Niles, Michigan
1,692 posts, read 3,528,088 times
Reputation: 873
THis is what McCain problem is. e doesn't have the money Obama does. He doesn't have a running mate that can go off by herself and tale on all that can be taken. She always seems to have her rallies in places that are safe. His wife is always by his side. Obama running mate is out by himself. Takes interviews alone. Michelle Obama is off on her own and does her own interviews. It is silly that Palin has to be right at McCain's side to take a question. I hope after doing SNL there might be a job for her reading lines which is what she is good at.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-19-2008, 07:12 PM
 
35,016 posts, read 39,016,593 times
Reputation: 6194
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
THis is what McCain problem is. e doesn't have the money Obama does. He doesn't have a running mate that can go off by herself and tale on all that can be taken. She always seems to have her rallies in places that are safe. His wife is always by his side. Obama running mate is out by himself. Takes interviews alone. Michelle Obama is off on her own and does her own interviews. It is silly that Palin has to be right at McCain's side to take a question. I hope after doing SNL there might be a job for her reading lines which is what she is good at.
I agree - he has to be there to handle the tough stuff like he's her father helping her buy her first car. How embarrassing for both of them. Or it should be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-19-2008, 07:18 PM
 
Location: Imaginary Figment
11,449 posts, read 14,415,617 times
Reputation: 4777
Will she also have a phone-a-friend option like SNL?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-19-2008, 07:21 PM
 
Location: Austin
4,105 posts, read 8,258,726 times
Reputation: 2134
I'm sure that if Sarah Palin ever becomes president, John McCain will be right by her side to make sure she says nothing stupid or inflammatory to other political figures or to potentially hostile world leaders.

Oh... wait a minute. Nevermind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-19-2008, 07:23 PM
 
Location: Home is where the heart is
15,402 posts, read 28,834,010 times
Reputation: 19090
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I agree - he has to be there to handle the tough stuff like he's her father helping her buy her first car. How embarrassing for both of them. Or it should be.
Yup, you nailed it! Especially embarrassing at this point in the campaign when they should be splitting up, covering as much ground as possible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:14 PM.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top