Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Why is Barack Obama and the Democrat Party fighting Berg's lawsuit over Obama birth certificate ?
Because they like fighting Berg who is a leading Democrat in PA. 1 1.85%
I'm NOT Sure. 5 9.26%
It is NOT Legal For Barack Obama To Run As U.S. President and they are trying to avoid going to jail. 30 55.56%
OTHER 18 33.33%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 10:58 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,331,257 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by highdesertmutz View Post
No. you prove it, you started the thread.
Silly, Silly!! Sorry, I can't produce Barack Obama's documents for him. He has to do that himself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2008, 11:04 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,875,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoppingCartLaw View Post
Because they want Obama to be president. Then the DNC will release the birth certificate of Obama which will result in Obama being disqualified from the presidency because he was born in Kenya. Biden then becomes president.
Get out the tinfoil!

Old 10-22-2008, 11:09 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,221,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
Why is Barack Obama and the Democrat Party fighting Berg's lawsuit?
DNC steps in to silence lawsuit over Obama birth certificate
Idiot. There's nothing else to say sometimes.

Old 10-22-2008, 11:11 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,483,906 times
its a mute issue his mom does have birth certificate that makes him a citizen no matter where he is born, another pathetic attempt to discredit the next president of the united states.

Old 10-22-2008, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Why don't Obama and the Democrat Party just show the needed valid documents?
Oh sure. All Obama needs to do is jump through your hoop just this one time. He shows you his birth certificate and you all will just lay off.

Riiiiiight.

He should ignore every jerk who makes this demand. He should exclude them from his tax cut. They aren't American enough to deserve it. There should be a special Guantanamo for idiots too stupid or too devious to let this issue rest. The whole lot of them are either morons or Swiftboaters.

And you think all he needs to do is just jump through this one hoop.

1,535 posts, read 2,064,230 times
Because it's fun?

972 posts, read 1,332,041 times
and what about panama john mccain's REAL birth certificate. he wasnt born on base, military hospital or a us territory, yeah he was born in the canal zone but the town Colon he was born at in the civilian hospital was expressly not part of the treaty zone the us signed.

Does either side really want to go there? However, I suspect Obama was born in HI, but even if he wasnt, doesnt matter... neither was John McCain.

Old 10-22-2008, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Prove it. If he has the valid documents, it is simple to prove it to the court. Why spend money on lawyers?
Because it's the moron who filed the lawsuit that will have to pay, eventually. I sure hope that you're donating to his legal fund. You believe it's a valid suit, and you think Obama is a danger to the nation. It's a matter of national defense. If you're not helping in the suit, then you're a coward and a hypocrite. And that couldn't be true, right?

Old 10-22-2008, 11:17 PM

11,087 posts, read 17,564,880 times
I get soooooooo tired of all the fake bull s**t people make up about Obama. Most of you probably already know about snopes.com. They research any and all topics that come out in emails or anywhere, not just politics! ONCE AGAIN,,,I looked this stupid one up. Just something else a crybaby McCain fan made up. Get a life!
snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

Old 10-23-2008, 12:14 AM

2,258 posts, read 3,496,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kygman View Post
I get soooooooo tired of all the fake bull s**t people make up about Obama. Most of you probably already know about snopes.com. They research any and all topics that come out in emails or anywhere, not just politics! ONCE AGAIN,,,I looked this stupid one up. Just something else a crybaby McCain fan made up. Get a life!
snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate
Many a rational poster has attempted to post a link to Snopes or FactCheck, both of which categorically and convincingly deny the goofy rumors that ProudCapMarine and his buddies are trying to propagate. But they ignore it anyway. Let them live in woeful ignorance. Meanwhile they stomp and holler, but the no one's paying attention.

I leave you with a quote: "To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the igorant."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections