Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 10:48 AM

25 posts, read 61,086 times

Advertisements

Michell Obama should only wear black clothes, which should be made in China, to reflect her attitude toward the USA. Talk about an attitude.....what a *****!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2008, 11:07 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,162,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Why are the Dem. so jealous of Cindy McCain and Palin's clothes and why are they so interested how much is spent on them...did any of the Rep. ask the Dem. to pay for them? I guess not.

Isn't it great that shops are getting free advertisement for the great way these ladies are dressed and that they make money on what is spend on their clothes, isn't that what this country is all about...people look good and money is spend to look better....basic economics...not spreading other wealth, but spending it your self or by the business you belong too and that way others are making money in a fair way!!!

So why are Dem. so jealous that these people are helping businesses to sell more?
Jealous? That word again when repubs have NO DEFENSE!

And , ask yourself , why would we feel anything but pleased that the Republicans are once again shooting themselves in the foot???

Old 10-22-2008, 11:25 AM

8,299 posts, read 8,612,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
Since you put that in quotes, can you post a link where someone from the RNC is quoted saying that?
Are you serious? It's conjecture. The quotes are used to denote what someone would say, not what was actually said. The implication was meant to be a funny little haha. You really don't think that Palin went out and picked out her own clothes, do you? Lighten up.

Old 10-22-2008, 11:28 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,755,570 times
Who is shooting themselves in the foot? Michelle orders Lobster, lobster and even more lobster to go with her champagne breakfast. I like Palin's clothes, she looks sharp and would bring even more comments from the lemming crowd if she shopped at Walmart. Why are clothes even an issue for you people? Scrapping the bottom of the desperate barrel? I mean really people, next the republicans will be mentioning the size of Mrs Obama's a$$ due to all the lobster, more lobster and more...

Old 10-22-2008, 11:42 AM

365 posts, read 1,253,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
Who is shooting themselves in the foot? Michelle orders Lobster, lobster and even more lobster to go with her champagne breakfast. I like Palin's clothes, she looks sharp and would bring even more comments from the lemming crowd if she shopped at Walmart. Why are clothes even an issue for you people? Scrapping the bottom of the desperate barrel? I mean really people, next the republicans will be mentioning the size of Mrs Obama's a$$ due to all the lobster, more lobster and more...
The NY Post retracted the lobster article:

ROOM DISSERVICE- New York Post

Old 10-22-2008, 11:49 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,176,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
Since you put that in quotes, can you post a link where someone from the RNC is quoted saying that?
...But Patience, to prevent
That murmur, soon replies, "God doth not need
Either man's work or his own gifts. Who best
Bear His mild yoke, they serve Him best. His state
Is kingly: thousands at His bidding speed
And post o'er land and ocean without rest;
They also serve who only stand and wait." - John Milton

The ocean said to me once,
"Look!
Yonder on the shore
Is a woman, weeping...." - Stephen Crane

See also personification.

Duh.

Old 10-22-2008, 12:13 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,260,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
IWhy are clothes even an issue for you people? Scrapping the bottom of the desperate barrel? I mean really people, next the republicans will be mentioning the size of Mrs Obama's a$$ due to all the lobster, more lobster and more...
We're just biding our time with the "clothes" issue waiting for the next ludicrous attack against Obama by McCain campaign. I would pose the question, "Why was John Edwards' haircut an issue? How about all the comments about Hillary's pantsuits? What goes around, comes around.

Old 10-22-2008, 12:24 PM

27,215 posts, read 46,778,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudcroftkid1 View Post
Michell Obama should only wear black clothes, which should be made in China, to reflect her attitude toward the USA. Talk about an attitude.....what a *****!!!
yeah and wear her hair in an afro!!! if she so much dislikes others!

Old 10-22-2008, 12:28 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,612,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
yeah and wear her hair in an afro!!! if she so much dislikes others!
Please seek therapy.

Old 10-22-2008, 12:32 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,833,796 times
Quote:
Why aren't the Dem. talking about Michelle Obama's clothes, did she get the at the salvation army...I guess not!!!

Why are the Dem. so jealous of Cindy McCain and Palin's clothes and why are they so interested how much is spent on them...did any of the Rep. ask the Dem. to pay for them? I guess not.
^^^

well for me these republican hopefuls are talkingabout taking on big spenders,and that big spenders in washington need to fear them. when in fact they are the big spenders. its not just democrats, THE RNC is outraged at theamountofmoney spent as well...that hasnothing to do with the campaign... or its money
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections