Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 10:21 AM

27,219 posts, read 46,804,175 times

Advertisements

Obama is blaming Fox news for all what is going wrong with him and how negative Fox News is towards him....did we ever hear John McCain whine about all the other media channels that are broadcasting biased things about him? No!!!

Obama is right now on tv and he really sounds desperate, tries to say that McCain is Bush......he really doesn't know what to say anymore than McCain is Bush!!!

I guess he needs to get a lesson in memory cards and he will still loose.....

McCain/Palin '08!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2008, 10:23 AM

1,286 posts, read 2,919,528 times
he would be at the bottom of the poles and never would have been nominated over hillary clinton.

Old 10-23-2008, 10:26 AM

1,137 posts, read 2,282,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Obama is blaming Fox news for all what is going wrong with him and how negative Fox News is towards him....did we ever hear John McCain whine about all the other media channels that are broadcasting biased things about him? No!!!

Obama is right now on tv and he really sounds desperate, tries to say that McCain is Bush......he really doesn't know what to say anymore than McCain is Bush!!!

I guess he needs to get a lesson in memory cards and he will still loose.....

McCain/Palin '08!!!
You CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!! You haven't heard the countless times Palin referrs to the "Gotcha liberal" media?!? McCain/Palin act like the victims even though they are the ones lying and swaying off topic. Fox News is widely recognised as a Republican channel. Many democrats watch to see how the right is going to spin the issue of the day. Obama was right to call Fox out for their clearly biased coverage, and Palin should stop calling the media "liberal" and just take their questions like any other candidate!

Old 10-23-2008, 10:27 AM

1,692 posts, read 3,541,153 times
Your funny, I just was hearing him and I heard nothing like you heard. Obama has had a ground game like no other. He has used My Space, Face Book and all the others. He said something about Fox at the one dinner and I don't think he is harping on it. Sorry like it or not he played this better all the way around.

Old 10-23-2008, 10:31 AM

2,868 posts, read 9,559,322 times
Can you give us a link to where Obama blames Fox News for anything?

Old 10-23-2008, 10:31 AM

3,337 posts, read 5,124,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Adam29 View Post
You CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!! You haven't heard the countless times Palin referrs to the "Gotcha liberal" media?!? McCain/Palin act like the victims even though they are the ones lying and swaying off topic. Fox News is widely recognised as a Republican channel. Many democrats watch to see how the right is going to spin the issue of the day. Obama was right to call Fox out for their clearly biased coverage, and Palin should stop calling the media "liberal" and just take their questions like any other candidate!

I love it when people whine about how Fox is right-wing when the rest of the news channels arent.

Fox = Republican

CNN = Democrat
NBC = Democrat
CBS = Democrat
ABC = Democrat
MSNBC = REALLY Democrat
HBO = REALLY, REALLY Democrat
NPR = Democrat (But I think they do a decent job)

Old 10-23-2008, 10:34 AM

973 posts, read 2,231,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Adam29 View Post
Last time I checked, Hillary Clinton is a Democrat. Hillary stated more than once that Fox News was the ONLY station that covered the Democrat primaries fairly. The others have given Obama a free ride on all issues, and that continued into the general election.

I watch a good share of a few stations, but MSNBC was no longer one of them during the Democrat primaries - it was too obvious that they were all in Obama's pocket even in February & March. They fawned over Obama and jumped on Hillary (and other candidates) at every opportunity.

Yeah, I loved that comment by Obama - "Fox News has cost me some votes." Gee, no kidding? One station that's not afraid to point out some flaws in your policies and past actions.. wouldn't it be nice if this were China and you could censor everything in the media to your favor? Oh wait, the rest of MSM already does that for you.

Old 10-23-2008, 10:36 AM

2,488 posts, read 2,939,500 times
Wow, this is what the McCain/Palin supporters have left. They blame every source of mainstream media now.

Get real.

Old 10-23-2008, 10:45 AM

1,137 posts, read 2,282,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucfjtm View Post
Last time I checked, Hillary Clinton is a Democrat. Hillary stated more than once that Fox News was the ONLY station that covered the Democrat primaries fairly. The others have given Obama a free ride on all issues, and that continued into the general election.

I watch a good share of a few stations, but MSNBC was no longer one of them during the Democrat primaries - it was too obvious that they were all in Obama's pocket even in February & March. They fawned over Obama and jumped on Hillary (and other candidates) at every opportunity.

Yeah, I loved that comment by Obama - "Fox News has cost me some votes." Gee, no kidding? One station that's not afraid to point out some flaws in your policies and past actions.. wouldn't it be nice if this were China and you could censor everything in the media to your favor? Oh wait, the rest of MSM already does that for you.
I'm not saying MSNBC isn't democrat. There is no doubt in my mind that it is. CNN on the other hand is independant, and is what I watch. They have covered both Obama and McCain, but If McCain keeps bringing up more problems, do you expect them to ignore it and claw to come up with some non-news worthy thing about Obama for no reason? They covered Ayers, and showed that there was little to link the men beyond a formal relationship on an education board. Fox meanwhile continues to bring it up as though people are idiotic enought to believe that drivel.

And of course Hillary was Pro-FOX NEWS during the primaries, FOX was supporting Hillary in order to pitch her head to head with McCain, a battle they were sure the GOP could win.

Old 10-23-2008, 10:47 AM

36,667 posts, read 67,617,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theroc5156 View Post
Fox = Republican

CNN = Democrat
NBC = Democrat
CBS = Democrat
ABC = Democrat
MSNBC = REALLY Democrat
HBO = REALLY, REALLY Democrat
NPR = Democrat (But I think they do a decent job)
In other words, what the hell is wrong with Fox.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections