Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2007, 05:20 PM

36 posts, read 96,251 times

Advertisements

I can't imagine why Obama doesn't want us in Iraq/Iran or where his brothers are killing those that aren't believers, and we would try to stop them. (remember the "fragging incident" in Iraq?)

Barack was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. a black Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas.

His parents divorced when he was two years old. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a radical Muslim from Indonesia. When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a Muslim school in Jakarta. He was enrolled in a Wahabi school there which is the radical teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when seeking major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.

The Koran tells the faithful Muslim that through war, Islam will rule the world. Deception, strategies of take over are commanded. So will America be stupid?

Old 02-17-2007, 06:00 PM

1,904 posts, read 2,448,951 times
Ah yes, the Know Nothings in America have never left, white shrouds for a while, then wrapped in the American Flag they tried to keep America out of WWII, failed and the world breathed a sigh of relief. Reincarnated again led by their demigod Joseph McCarthy they raved and railed against the Communists hiding under every bed.

With the failure and collapse of Communism they were stumped for a few years, Liberals and Environmentalists did not have the dangerous cache. Fortunately Rush Limbaugh and Shawn Hannity have discovered a new menace, more dangerous than the Catholics, more devious than the Jews..... The Muslims!!,, now the nefarious muslims have a new trick up their sleeves,, a Muslim President, who will on the command of some Ayutullah turn over America to the Muslim hordes intent upon attacking every red blooded American woman and child.

Lord have mercy upon us, and thank you for opening our eyes to this dreadful menace more dangerous and insidious than......... Hillary Clinton!!!

Old 02-17-2007, 06:33 PM

2,218 posts, read 5,401,265 times
I'm gonna mark other and vote for myself in 2008.

Old 02-17-2007, 06:41 PM

1,697 posts, read 3,486,928 times
I'm still not anywhere close to making up my mind for '08, but we could do worse than having a President who actually UNDERSTANDS Islam and Muslims...

Old 02-17-2007, 07:20 PM

1,408 posts, read 5,102,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelite View Post
I can't imagine why Obama doesn't want us in Iraq/Iran or where his brothers are killing those that aren't believers, and we would try to stop them. (remember the "fragging incident" in Iraq?)

Barack was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. a black Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas.

His parents divorced when he was two years old. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a radical Muslim from Indonesia. When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a Muslim school in Jakarta. He was enrolled in a Wahabi school there which is the radical teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when seeking major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.

The Koran tells the faithful Muslim that through war, Islam will rule the world. Deception, strategies of take over are commanded. So will America be stupid?
Obama is not a Muslim and he joined the United Church of Christ back in the 80's. A lot of the above is a bunch of retoric and exaggeration that has been debunked but spread around by the FAUX News Channel entertainers & the likes of Limbaugh. Nothing indicates his stepfather was RADICAL Muslim, just Muslim. And Obama went to a Muslim school because basically that's what they have in Indonesia -- but it's a public school, focusing on education. You forgot to mention that he also attended a Catholic school (does that make him Catholic?).

Check out: http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/obama.htm
or http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

Old 02-17-2007, 07:22 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,244,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnycakes View Post
Yeah, but is Obama a down-to-earth guy who takes the time to read books to little children like W does?

Or take the time to personally inspect the Korean DMZ?
I have tears running down my cheek, I'm laughing so hard!!! My dog just walked up to me to see what's up!

Old 02-17-2007, 07:47 PM

2,815 posts, read 12,999,038 times
Barack Obama is not a Muslim. He's a Christian. I have to admit, when he addresses crowds, I'm spellbound. He's a fantastic public speaker. If his stance on illegal migrants was different, and he made the Democratic primary as the Democratic 2008 candidate, I'd vote for him.
At least we'd have a president you can understand instead of Mr. Mumbles.

Old 02-17-2007, 08:50 PM

1,469 posts, read 4,499,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnycakes View Post
Yeah, but is Obama a down-to-earth guy who takes the time to read books to little children like W does?

Or take the time to personally inspect the Korean DMZ?

I can't stop laughing, I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything.

Old 02-17-2007, 09:12 PM

18,700 posts, read 42,135,592 times
Obama a christian? I'm sorry. He took his oath on the Quran. A book that says, "Death to all infidels at whatever cost". This is the guy you want to be in charge? Sure way to fail in our beliefs, our customs, and our way of life.

Old 02-17-2007, 09:18 PM

2,815 posts, read 12,999,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgussler View Post
Obama a christian? I'm sorry. He took his oath on the Quran. A book that says, "Death to all infidels at whatever cost". This is the guy you want to be in charge? Sure way to fail in our beliefs, our customs, and our way of life.
Wait a minute...careful, careful, careful with loose facts!!!!!
That wasn't Barack Obama

You've confused Barack Obama with Keith Ellison of Minnesota...the FIRST Muslim elected to Congress.

I'm not a fan of the Islamic faith myself, but if you're going to put something out there, at least check for accuracy first.

As a side note an what kind of character Mr. Ellison apparently is, he called the Capitol police on Congressman Tom Tancredo of Colorado the other day for smoking his cigar, though he's allowed to in his office. He could have walked a few feet and stuck his head in the door and said.."Hi Tom, that smoke is getting into my office", but no, he called the CP. What a friendly character.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.