Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 11:30 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,930,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
I haven't accused anyone of anything. I only come to my own conclusions, most of which I don't even share here, by the sheer volume of opinions that members offer up. I haven't offered any conclusion other than this thread was posted with a motivation and what appears to be an implication. I very well may be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time, so let me ask you then. Why did you post this thread in the manner in which you did. This way, my conclusion might be more accurate if you share your reasons, be they curiosity or suggestive of something else. Fair?
No matter because you and others in here will believe what they want to believe. It matters not since I know the truth. Too bad though that some of you just attack before you actually know anything.

I am off to a funeral for my MIL. You all can argue this out amongst yourselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2008, 12:23 PM

163 posts, read 237,788 times
Default hmmm............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
I have no idea. I just happened across the site by following a link is all.

So if you had no idea, why did you post a link? Might help to do more research next time...

BTW why are you trying so hard to find sites which show Jews being against Senator Obama?

Old 10-25-2008, 04:07 PM

2,522 posts, read 4,397,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperIncumbent View Post
As a Hungarian Jew I can say that many, many of my close Jewish friends that have voted for Democrats all their life are going to pull the lever for McCain because they are truly worried for their families in Israel.
I have heard the very same argument from many in Chicago, as well.

Old 10-25-2008, 04:13 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,790,757 times
The title of this thread really should be changed to something like "has anyone ever seen this anti-semitic hate site about Obama?".

Old 10-25-2008, 04:14 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,419,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWillowPlate View Post
From the site:

My Name Is Brother Nathanael Kapner.
I Am A "Street Evangelist."

I Grew Up As A Jew.
I Am Now An Orthodox Christian.

I Wish To Warn How Zionist Jews
Are Destroying Christianity Throughout The World

Headsup, people: this site has got all the hatred and wackiness you could ever find on the internet, and several bloody,graphic photos as well.

My husband and all his family are Jewish and will be voting for Obama.

I have many Jewish attorney friends who have told me how nasty the other side is getting. Not only are they voting for Obama, many are providing legal advice/services and are working the polls on his behalf as well. They are working to ensure that this will NOT be another stolen election.

Old 10-25-2008, 04:21 PM

2,522 posts, read 4,397,307 times
Obama has hardly made himself known to be a friend of Israel, you need to remember that he was a member of a church that gave Hamas a platform in their church bulletin/newletter.

Old 10-25-2008, 04:32 PM

838 posts, read 923,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperIncumbent View Post
As a Hungarian Jew I can say that many, many of my close Jewish friends that have voted for Democrats all their life are going to pull the lever for McCain because they are truly worried for their families in Israel.
Yes, Obama and his friend Rev. Wright "who is like family and he could not disown" are very close and he won't throw him away. Rev. Wright and Obama and their other friends have same beliefs about Israel....worse than Jimmy Carter's. Obama has always said anything to get elected we all know.

Old 10-25-2008, 04:35 PM

139 posts, read 724,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Apparently it seems that it is a Jewish site that really is against Obama in every way.
Erm... that site is virulently antisemitic.

Old 10-25-2008, 05:53 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,714,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamama Mia View Post
Obama has hardly made himself known to be a friend of Israel, you need to remember that he was a member of a church that gave Hamas a platform in their church bulletin/newletter.
I don't hold out much hope for Israel if Obama gets into office. I wonder whom the Jews in Israel are pulling for?

Old 10-25-2008, 06:01 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,419,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
I don't hold out much hope for Israel if Obama gets into office. I wonder whom the Jews in Israel are pulling for?
Well many of the orthodox Jews in Chicago are pulling for him, so I would wager that the same could be said about those in Israel.

That dog known as fear tactics ?. . . don't hunt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections