Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you care if Obama is constitutionally eligible to be President?
Yes - And if he is not eligible he should remove himself 133 75.57%
Yes - I care but think he should still be able to be President 6 3.41%
No - I don't care, and would still vote for him if not eligible 33 18.75%
No - I don't care - and will not be voting for him 4 2.27%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 11:52 AM

3,463 posts, read 7,310,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
What I meant was everyone and their brother, sister, cat and dog has had time to file these suits. Doing it now is just a publicity stunt.
Obama was asked months ago. The DNC was asked months ago. They refused. Lawsuits were filed many weeks ago and Obama and the DNC delayed and delayed beyond the court's order date and then filed for motion of dismissal. This has been going on for a long time, but Obama refuses to produce a certified copy of THE ORIGINAL (or the ORIGINAL ITSELF) that will clear the subject up once and for all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2008, 12:11 PM

1,555 posts, read 1,980,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
No he hasn't! And now Hawaii is sealing any information they have on Obama's birth. Only Obama can request the ORIGINAL and clear this up, but he refuses. Why does he refuse to clear this up? Would you refuse to clear up such a matter if it was you that was running for the POTUS and being questioned by attorneys filing lawsuits, news agencies and much of the public? I'll bet not! You would do exactly what I would do and make the request for the ORIGINAL and prove your eligibility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you need medication.
look at his original birth certificate. Here.

Fight the Smears: The Truth About Barack’s Birth Certificate (http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate - broken link)
Barack Obama’s Official Birth Certificate

Old 10-27-2008, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLDanford View Post
you need medication.

Fight the Smears: The Truth About Barack̢۪s Birth Certificate (http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate - broken link)
Barack Obama’s Official Birth Certificate
It is you that needs medication or better eyesight! This is NOT the ORIGINAL! Look at the Revision date on the form. Look at the Laser paper used. This is NOT from 1961!

Hawaii may Legally be able to Issue a Birth Certificate according to their own Code, but it would breach of International and Federal Law if they have. It would breach Hawaiian Law if the Place of Birth is spurious.
“[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.
(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.”
So by that section he could get a certificate claiming Hawaiian birth even if he was physically born outside the US but the Place of Birth would need to be correctly recorded.

Understand, the Hawaiian Authorities may be able to Issue a Hawaiian Birth Certificate under these circumstances but they cannot make you a U.S. Citizen. A child born in Kenya to an underage U.S. mother and a UK and Colonies Citizen in 1961 was not born a U.S. Citizen under any US Federal Law, under British Law, or International Law. The only way such an Individual could be a U.S. Citizen in terms of the XIVth Amendment, or any Statute, or Code of U.S. Federal Law is by Naturalization.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:22 PM

2,195 posts, read 3,642,676 times
Quote:
you need medication.
I'm on your side, but that's not an original. It's official and legal but it was printed last year. If you look near the bottom, you will see a bit of bleed through from the stamp on the back.

There's nothing wrong with a certified copy, which is what this is.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:30 PM

Quote:
It is you that needs medication or better eyesight! This is NOT the ORIGINAL! Look at the Revision date on the form. Look at the Laser paper used. This is NOT from 1961!
Breathe, Kooter, breathe. I don't want you keeling over at your keyboard...
Excuse me, dear, I misspoke (mistyped.) It is his "official" birth certificate. Anyone can call up the county clerk of court where they were born and obtain official certified birth certificates. it IS an official copy of the birth certificate. and it is labeled as an "official" copy (not original as I accidentally said.)

Calm yourself. And admit you are wrong. And FOR GOD'S SAKE DO SOMEHTING FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN AND POST ABOUT ANY ANOTHER TOPIC.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jps-teacher View Post
I'm on your side, but that's not an original. It's official and legal but it was printed last year. If you look near the bottom, you will see a bit of bleed through from the stamp on the back.

I know, i meant to say official, not original.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jps-teacher View Post

That is correct! The problem is that Hawaii does not have the original birth certificate to support Obama being issued an Hawaiian birth certificate showing he was born in Hawaii because Obama was born in Kanya. If Hawaii does have an original birth certifcate it is from Kenya. Obama is not a "Natural Born U.S. Citizen" which is a requirement of the Constitution to be President. His father was a Kenyan and never a U.S. citizen. It makes no difference if the mother was ever a U.S. citizen because his father was not and the birth took place in Kenya.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Breathe, Kooter, breathe. I don't want you keeling over at your keyboard...
Excuse me, dear, I misspoke (mistyped.) It is his "official" birth certificate. Anyone can call up the county clerk of court where they were born and obtain official certified birth certificates. it IS an official copy of the birth certificate. and it is labeled as an "official" copy (not original as I accidentally said.)

Calm yourself. And admit you are wrong. And FOR GOD'S SAKE DO SOMEHTING FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN AND POST ABOUT ANY ANOTHER TOPIC.
Oh, I'm breathing just fine! This issue is VERY important, and likely the most important issue because if (when) Obama is found to be ineligible for POTUS after he wins the election or takes office then OUR country has a HUGE problem. Obama has received close to $1 billion in donations from U.S. citizens so if he was never illegible he has fraudulently received this money. This applies to the DNC and all major participants surrounding his campaign. This is VERY IMPORTANT regardless of what you may think.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:43 PM

Quote:
That is correct! The problem is that Hawaii does not have the original birth certificate to support Obama being issued an Hawaiian birth certificate showing he was born in Hawaii because Obama was born in Kanya. If Hawaii does have an original birth certifcate it is from Kenya. Obama is not a "Natural Born U.S. Citizen" which is a requirement of the Constitution to be President. His father was a Kenyan and never a U.S. citizen. It makes no difference if the mother was ever a U.S. citizen because his father was not and the birth took place in Kenya.
How did you do in 4th grade reading comp? Just wondering...

A CERTIFIED COPY OF A BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS ABSOLUTELY AS LEGITIMATE AS THE ORIGINAL. Do you understand what I just said? It is an official document. It is prepared by the county clerk of courts.
For example, My husband had to order a certified copy of his birth certificate in order for us to get our marriage certificate.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Oh, I'm breathing just fine! This issue is VERY important, and likely the most important issue because if (when) Obama is found to be ineligible for POTUS after he wins the election or takes office then OUR country has a HUGE problem. Obama has received close to $1 billion in donations from U.S. citizens so if he was never illegible he has fraudulently received this money. This applies to the DNC and all major participants surrounding his campaign. This is VERY IMPORTANT regardless of what you may think.
nice try. it's legitimate. Please explain to me why you think a certified copy of a birth certificate is not good enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections