Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you care if Obama is constitutionally eligible to be President?
Yes - And if he is not eligible he should remove himself 133 75.57%
Yes - I care but think he should still be able to be President 6 3.41%
No - I don't care, and would still vote for him if not eligible 33 18.75%
No - I don't care - and will not be voting for him 4 2.27%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 02:07 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,312,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmaarten View Post
No, that award goes to you.
You started this thread as a way to flame, now turn off your computer and do something more constructive with your time.
Wrong again! This is a very serious and important subject with huge ramifications for our country if Obama does not meet the requirements of the Constitution.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2008, 02:07 PM

511 posts, read 659,360 times

why is this thread still here? Why are you people grasping?
Obama has shown his birth certificate from Hi, USA. If you think for a moment the he wasnt properly vetted and checked out by the fbi, cia, dnc, rnc...you are wrong.

The man who started this has a habit of going around and suing government people in order to get donations on his site and his 15 minutes. you all
are running with it because McCain is losing. Hypocrites.

If anyone needs to explain anything about his birth certificate, its McCain, not Obama.
Because Mccain was not born in the usa and isn't covered by the military law because
he is lying about where he was born. He was born in Colon, Panama, not in a military
hospital, not on a base, and not in a us controlled terrirtory!! which means he isnt a usa natural born citizen!!

stop being sore losers and crying like a baby... sheesh!

Last edited by driftingthoughts; 10-27-2008 at 03:06 PM..

Old 10-27-2008, 02:13 PM

1,555 posts, read 1,981,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
Obama's grandmother's admission that she witnessed Obama's birth in Kenya is said to be on tape.

Kenya prevented and held people that were in Kenya to investigate, and later let them go to London.
Kooter, seriously, you are EMBARRASSING YOURSELF! stop now!

Ooooooooooooh Obama's grandmother is "said to be on tape..." - you're joking right? Show me a SOURCE. Show me the TAPE. Oh, you don't have it? Then drop it.

Your second point about kenya is almost unintelligible and doesn't make a clear point. But that aside... how about a SOURCE for that??

What you don't seem to understand is that you CANNOT just go around spewing this garbage and provide NO support. You discredit yourself over and over again.

Old 10-27-2008, 02:14 PM

2,195 posts, read 3,643,682 times
I'm going to take this in a slightly different order than the one in which you wrote it. I hope you don't mind.

Quote:
Anyone can place birth announcements in newspapers.
That's true today.

It was not true in 1961. Did you bother reading the excerpt I provided from the anti-Obama researcher? She explored the process by which the information got into the Advertiser in 1961.

This was not a paid birth announcement. It was provided to the Sunday Advertiser by the Bureau of Vital Statistics! They got a bundle of them every week from the hospital. The BVS had no contact with the parents. The newspaper had no contact with the parents.

This is why any fixing had to have been done in 1961.

Quote:
False information could have been given to the Hawaii Dept of Health at the time Obama requested the Hawaiian birth certificate - it did not have to be done in 1961.
For you to be right, it could not have been false information provided to prepare the certificate. You seem to be under the impression that the person requesting the certificate provides the information that then goes on the certificate.

That's not what the information is provided for, nor how the information is stored:
Quote:
An applicant/requestor must provide the information needed to 1) establish his/her direct and tangible interest in the record and 2) locate the desired record. This will normally include:
  • Applicant's name, address, and telephone number(s);
  • Applicant's relationship to the person named on the certificate;
  • Reason why you are requesting the certificate;
  • Full name(s) as listed on the certificate;
  • The certificate’s file number (if known);
  • Month, day, and year of the event; and
  • City or town and the island where the event occurred.
  • For birth certificates, also provide the full name of the father and the full maiden name of the mother.
If the original record had shown him to be born anywhere other than in Hawaii, then so, too, would the copies.

If he had the date wrong or the place wrong, then the Board of Health would have had a harder time finding the record and they would have informed Obama that his information was wrong, and then produced one with the information that was recorded on their file copy.

So, again, we are back to the information from 1961.

Quote:
Obama's grandmother's admission that she witnessed Obama's birth in Kenya is said to be on tape.

Kenya prevented and held people that were in Kenya to investigate, and later let them go to London.
Kooter, I told you before, there is no evidence that his father's mother ever said any such thing, nor even that there is a tape with that information.

Have you heard the tape? Have you read something even purporting to be a transcript of the tape? (Was it done by techdude?) I've seen no sign of that tape.

Further, if Kenya prevented the folks from investigating, then a) where did this tape come from and b) where did Madsen's report of the never-seen Kenyan birth certificate come from?

And, again, you make this claim about the investigators being held and then released to go to London.

Where is any supporting evidence for that? I haven't even heard that one before now!

Finally... why do you accept every rumor and unsubstantiated rumor of wrong-doing and deceit about Obama while accepting totally uncritically all the crap being thrown about on this with nary a batted eyelash? Like the garbage about the judge! On the flimsiest of pretexts and innuendo, you were suddenly ready to go to the mat to defend claims that there was something wrong there.

Old 10-27-2008, 02:16 PM

Quote:
this. I just hope the people are not going to have a President that we really don't know well enough...and never should have ben a candidate in the first place. Time will tell because I'm convinced the truth about all these things surrounding Obama will come out sooner or later.
And do you also believe that he is a space alien? And maybe you also believe that bigfoot lives in your backyard?

Old 10-27-2008, 02:16 PM

2,195 posts, read 3,643,682 times
Quote:
It would be logical to have Obama's mother place a birth announcement in an Hawaii newspaper (if an announcement was ever in a newspaper) to let her family and friends back in Hawaii know she gave birth.

The view is that Obama convinced someone at the Hawaii Dept of Health (or gave falsified documents to that department) not that long ago when he recently requested a copy of his Hawaii birth certifcate to state his birth place was Hawaii, not Kenya.

Did you know that there is NO record in any Hawaiian hospital of Obama's birth?
I already dealt with the first two of these.

Evidence of that last bit? Citations? Anything?

Old 10-27-2008, 02:17 PM

1,800 posts, read 5,721,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLDanford View Post
Kooter, seriously, you are EMBARRASSING YOURSELF! stop now!

Ooooooooooooh Obama's grandmother is "said to be on tape..." - you're joking right? Show me a SOURCE. Show me the TAPE. Oh, you don't have it? Then drop it.

Your second point about kenya is almost unintelligible and doesn't make a clear point. But that aside... how about a SOURCE for that??

What you don't seem to understand is that you CANNOT just go around spewing this garbage and provide NO support. You discredit yourself over and over again.
Exactly!
You know how it is, some people start drinking veeery early in the day.
Sad thing is, we're all still responding to this garbage.
Where are the mods when we need them?
Slam this thread shut already!

Old 10-27-2008, 02:18 PM

Quote:
It would be logical to have Obama's mother place a birth announcement in an Hawaii newspaper (if an announcement was ever in a newspaper) to let her family and friends back in Hawaii know she gave birth.

The view is that Obama convinced someone at the Hawaii Dept of Health (or gave falsified documents to that department) not that long ago when he recently requested a copy of his Hawaii birth certifcate to state his birth place was Hawaii, not Kenya.

Did you know that there is NO record in any Hawaiian hospital of Obama's birth?
Source?
Source?
Source?
Source?

I love it... "the view is that..." LOL

Old 10-27-2008, 02:25 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,312,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jps-teacher View Post
I'm going to take this in a slightly different order than the one in which you wrote it. I hope you don't mind.

That's true today.

It was not true in 1961. Did you bother reading the excerpt I provided from the anti-Obama researcher? She explored the process by which the information got into the Advertiser in 1961.

This was not a paid birth announcement. It was provided to the Sunday Advertiser by the Bureau of Vital Statistics! They got a bundle of them every week from the hospital. The BVS had no contact with the parents. The newspaper had no contact with the parents.

For you to be right, it could not have been false information provided to prepare the certificate. You seem to be under the impression that the person requesting the certificate provides the information that then goes on the certificate.

That's not what the information is provided for, nor how the information is stored:[/list]If the original record had shown him to be born anywhere other than in Hawaii, then so, too, would the copies.

If he had the date wrong or the place wrong, then the Board of Health would have had a harder time finding the record and they would have informed Obama that his information was wrong, and then produced one with the information that was recorded on their file copy.

Kooter, I told you before, there is no evidence that his father's mother ever said any such thing, nor even that there is a tape with that information.

Have you heard the tape? Have you read something even purporting to be a transcript of the tape? (Was it done by techdude?) I've seen no sign of that tape.

Further, if Kenya prevented the folks from investigating, then a) where did this tape come from and b) where did Madsen's report of the never-seen Kenyan birth certificate come from?

And, again, you make this claim about the investigators being held and then released to go to London.

Where is any supporting evidence for that? I haven't even heard that one before now!

Finally... why do you accept every rumor and unsubstantiated rumor of wrong-doing and deceit about Obama while accepting totally uncritically all the crap being thrown about on this with nary a batted eyelash? Like the garbage about the judge! On the flimsiest of pretexts and innuendo, you were suddenly ready to go to the mat to defend claims that there was something wrong there.
Much of the information that you seek is available on the Internet. And before you think they are just a bunch of weirdos making wild accusations that is not the case. Many are attorneys and Berg is a former deputy attorney general for PA. Usually individuals are sued for slander and false accusations, but none of these individuals have been sued by Obama or the DNC. If I was Obama and knew the information was false about me I would sue for say $10 million to shut them up. That hasn't happened. Why?

Old 10-27-2008, 02:26 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,894,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jps-teacher View Post

That's true today.

I didn't read that, but when I was working in OB in the early 70s, the newspaper called the OB ward, and someone (sometimes it was me), read the births off to them. I actually think that's how it's still done today in my local daily. So jps-teacher is correct.

The information is provided by the mother, plus the birth records, in all but the most extenuating of circumstances.

That's not what the information is provided for, nor how the information is stored:
[/list]If the original record had shown him to be born anywhere other than in Hawaii, then so, too, would the copies.

Obama's Kenyan grandmother would be at least 90 by now. She could have Alzheimer's. She might be remembering another grandchild whose birth she witnessed. It could be anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections