Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you care if Obama is constitutionally eligible to be President?
Yes - And if he is not eligible he should remove himself 133 75.57%
Yes - I care but think he should still be able to be President 6 3.41%
No - I don't care, and would still vote for him if not eligible 33 18.75%
No - I don't care - and will not be voting for him 4 2.27%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 03:23 PM

1,992 posts, read 4,148,710 times

Advertisements

As I said in another one of your many posts on this subject:

Kooter, give it up. There is no merit to this lawsuit. The court in Pennsylvania agrees that it was a frivolous suit. Vote against Obama if you do not agree with the issues and argue the issues, but quit whipping a dead horse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2008, 03:25 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,309,729 times
If Barack Hussein Obama II was born at The Coast Provincial General Hospital at Mombasa in Kenya at 7:24 PM on August 4th 1961, or at any other time, it is certain that he is Not Eligible to hold the Offices of POTUS or VPOTUS and highly probable that he is not Legally entitled to hold the Office of Senator either and that he was not Eligible to be an Illinois State Senator.

In that event the Senate Ethics and Rules Committee, Chair Diane Feinstein, have a problem because they are responsible for the Certification of a Candidate’s Compliance with Constitutional Requirements, a job they would have conspicuously failed to do. Should he be Elected the poisoned Chalice would pass to Nancy Pelosi because as Speaker of the House she, and the House, have the Responsibility to ensure that the President Elect can Effectively be Sworn In and Legally Assume the Office and Duties of the President.

Be very clear here, if Barack Hussein Obama II was born at The Coast Provincial General Hospital at Mombasa in Kenya at 7:24 PM on August 4th 1961, or at any other time, Diane Feinstein’s Committee have already failed in their Duty, as has every Secretary of State in the Union.

Let me repeat myself, if Barack Hussein Obama II was born in The Coast Provincial General Hospital at Mombasa in Kenya at 7:24 PM on August 4th 1961, or at any other time, he is not a Natural Born Citizen of these United States and he never was, he is not even a Citizen by Birth. I had assumed ab initio that Obama was born in Hawaii and that his Hawaiian Paperwork was basically “on the up and up”, I could not conceive that a lie of this magnitude was possible, I thought that the INS would have caught on long since. If he is a US Citizen under these circumstances his Oath of Allegiance must be on Record somewhere. If it isn’t he is not a US Citizen.

Hawaii may Legally be able to Issue a Birth Certificate under these circumstances, according to their own Code, but it would breach of International and Federal Law if they have. It would breach Hawaiian Law if the Place of Birth is spurious.
“[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.
(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.”
So by that section he could get a certificate claiming Hawaiian birth even if he was physically born outside the US but the Place of Birth would need to be correctly recorded.

Understand, the Hawaiian Authorities may be able to Issue a Hawaiian Birth Certificate under these circumstances but they cannot make you a US Citizen. A child born in Kenya to and underage US Female and a UK and Colonies Citizen in 1961 was not born a US Citizen under any US Federal Law, under British Law, or International Law. The only way such an Individual could be a US Citizen in terms of the XIVth Amendment, or any Statute, or Code of US Federal Law is by Naturalization.

Old 10-25-2008, 03:29 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,202,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
Kooter, go back to bed. You're tired.
All we're doing is feeding the troll, let's stop now ok.

Old 10-25-2008, 03:29 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,115,694 times
If I were born to the King and Queen of England, I would be a princess. Let me repeat myself IF I were born to the King and Queen of England, I would be a princess. Just so there is no misunderstanding, IF I were born to the King and Queen of England, I would be a princess.

Old 10-25-2008, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
If I were born to the King and Queen of England, I would be a princess. Let me repeat myself IF I were born to the King and Queen of England, I would be a princess. Just so there is no misunderstanding, IF I were born to the King and Queen of England, I would be a princess.
What you sadly fail to accept is the very fact that if he was born in Kenya he is not eligible to be President. You can play your little stupid games all you want, but you are not accepting the consequences if Obama was born in Kenya. All indications are that Obama was indeed born in Kenya!

Old 10-25-2008, 03:35 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,812,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
What you sadly fail to accept is the very fact that if he was born in Kenya he is not eligible to be President. You can play your little stupid games all you want, but you are not accepting the consequences if Obama was born in Kenya. All indications are that Obama was indeed born in Kenya!
Yes, he was born in Kenya. We're all going to die from it.

Old 10-25-2008, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
Yes, he was born in Kenya. We're all going to die from it.
If Obama was born in Kenya he is NOT ELIGIBLE to be President of the United States of America.... All indications are that Obama was indeed born in Kenya, and his grandmother admits he was because she claims she was present at the time of his birth.

Old 10-25-2008, 03:43 PM

Under Common Law no Person can Testify as to their own Place of Birth, this is established Law upheld by stare decisis. Therefore it would be possible, even given the he was born in Kenya, for Obama to claim that he believed a Hawaiian Birth Certificate made him a US Citizen under the XIVth Amendment and that therefore he was acting in Good Faith running for an Office which he was Constitutionally Incapable of Holding.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/bl...posts?page=174

[Mod edited for copyright]

Last edited by TnHilltopper; 10-25-2008 at 06:04 PM.. Reason: copyright, post only snippets and links to the original content

Old 10-25-2008, 03:50 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,918,165 times
Pull little guy, pull!!

Old 10-25-2008, 03:52 PM

1,535 posts, read 2,063,582 times
Quote:
Under Common Law no Person can Testify as to their own Place of Birth, this is established Law upheld by stare decisis.
Reads like one of those briefs, that jail house lawyers write after years in solitary confinement.

Kooter, leave the legal analysis to some one who at least graduated from that bible school passing as a law school that all those Bush Justice Department appointees came from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections