Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 11:08 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,877,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Danielle* View Post
Joe Biden is awesome...Can you imagine Sarah Palin being interviewed like this? LOL
They wouldn't ask Sarah a question like that, because Sarah is a communist......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2008, 11:10 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,877,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
They wouldn't ask Sarah a question like that, because Sarah is a communist......
Misprint, Sarah ISN'T a communist like Obama is, and is proving to be...

Old 10-26-2008, 11:11 AM

1,648 posts, read 2,559,917 times
LOL, maybe your subconscious is telling you otherwise.

But of course, a non-stupid person would realize that "being interviewed like this" means being asked an equivalently unprofessional question, rather than the same exact question.

I can think of a few under the same line of questioning

Is McCain Dr Evil?

Is McCain Hilter?
How often does McCain change his depends?

Can you imagine a news station asking questions like that of McCain? That's what that clown did.

Last edited by person; 10-26-2008 at 11:26 AM..

Old 10-26-2008, 11:22 AM

5,041 posts, read 6,215,369 times
Quote:
No. They wouldn't ask Sarah questions like that because there aren't reporters who do that. The MSM is full of reporters. Some are good at what they do. Some not so good. The right has its own subset of reporters who work at Fox and at the fake sites like Newsmax and WorldNutDaily.

The left has no equivalent.

Face it, that woman asked questions that could have been written by the McCain campaign.

Point to an equivalent interview on the other side. Point to one that has a reporter asking questions that could have been written by the Obama campaign.

Old 10-26-2008, 11:31 AM

3,813 posts, read 4,914,091 times
Quote:
...if they don't like a question, they will cut off all communications with the media!
Where does it state they are cutting off all communication with them media? I only read they were cutting off communication with that television station. Got a link?

Old 10-26-2008, 11:38 AM

3,813 posts, read 4,914,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Why wasn't Obama asked these same questions?

Where is Obama's Foreign policy experience??????????

Exactly.......
Well,being a Harvard Law graduate and editor of the Harvard Law Review and having taught Constitutional law in Chicago, we know he reads.

His foreign policy experience is lacking, I grant you that. Joe Biden will help in that arena. Looks like Colin Powell will also be a help.

Now, go back to fantasy land where Sarah Palin is the brightest, eloquent, most respected, VP candidate in history, enjoy your stay in lalalalala land. When you run into Sarah, say hi from me and tell her I have my son's H.S. government book I can lend her. Oh heck, he's done with it, she have have it.

Old 10-26-2008, 01:40 PM

1,518 posts, read 2,761,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Biden even lies when he smiles...and he can't handle an interview even if you don't like the questions....well Palin showed up on all channes and answered all questions even the rude once and never whined about them...Mr. Biden and Nobama can't handle a woman from Florida, how will they handle the guy from Iran? he is staing to whipe Israel off the map and they want to talk to him...and not able to handle this woman!!!
Hey there Mr. Red Pen... Berg called and said he needed his 'default judgement back'.

Old 10-26-2008, 01:44 PM

1,518 posts, read 2,761,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post

Oh oh oh you mean the same way Couric interviewed I mean interrogated Sarah Palin!
I guess that interview could be perceived as an interrogation if you imagined the person being interrogated was ignorant to any and everything in politics. I agree...

Old 10-26-2008, 01:52 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,525,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Biden looked like what he really was, amazed that he finally got a real question from a real reporter. If the mainstream media wasn't in the tank for Obama, this interview would be the norm and McCain would have a twenty point lead.
MoMonkey, your posts don't bring a hell of a lot to the table, except Hannity like talking points and extreme bias.
All this "reporter" had to do is say, "what you would say to those who THINK that Obama's policies equal Marxism?"
If she handled it that way, instead of sounding like a Hannity hack, by just saying, directly, it's marxism, Biden would not have done that.

Old 10-26-2008, 08:38 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,701,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosinante View Post
And you've got your head up yours, poster. The fact that you don't see the writing on the wall speaks volumes for your monumentally small IQ.
Oh my. Another witty post from an erudite McCain supporter.

Tell you what. Why don't you come talk to me about it in person? I'll be doing the happy dance at an Obama victory party next Monday night. Be lookin' for ya!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections