Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 12:46 PM

26,408 posts, read 46,581,861 times

Advertisements

Hannity is living in his own hate filled world. He brings out the bigest loons (like Coulter) to agree with many of his points.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2008, 12:52 PM

195 posts, read 515,457 times
He also has people like Juan Williams on too for their point too. It's fair.

Old 11-01-2008, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim-mac View Post
Sorry, Williams comes across as a centrist compared with Coulter+
I bet you didn't even watch that video clip I posted from 2007

Old 11-01-2008, 12:56 PM

1,266 posts, read 2,508,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
but no facts, just a whole pack of lies, the same trash McCain has been pulling in their very ugly desperation.

Everyone keeps calling McCain an war hero, well hero's does act like McCain has been acting.

And Hannity, only the choir listen to him anyway, let him prove himself an empty lying hateful knuckle dragger, like most right wingnuts.

The desperation has really set in big time and will get worse before Tuesday, it used to be fun to watch, but now it's like watching a drowning man that no one can get to to save, just sad.
Hanging around with Ayers, Wright, Resko and Khaldi are a pack of lies? I think not.
McCain is a war hero. I don't know many people that have what it takes to survive what he did and still serve his country with dignity, love and respect.

Telling the truth is not hateful. What does sound hateful are remarks like knuckle draggers and wingnuts about someone else just because you don't agree with them. But then again, that's been the far left tactic as of late.

Old 11-01-2008, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crittersitter View Post

Telling the truth is not hateful. What does sound hateful are remarks like knuckle draggers and wingnuts about someone else just because you don't agree with them. But then again, that's been the far left tactic as of late.
Hypocrisy from the far right Republicans shines right through as well

Old 11-01-2008, 12:59 PM

1,266 posts, read 2,508,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraniteStater View Post
Hannity is living in his own hate filled world. He brings out the bigest loons (like Coulter) to agree with many of his points.
Why do you call someone with a difference of opinion living in a hate filled world? Since when is it hateful to have another opinion other than yours especially when the opinion is based on facts? Did Obama start his campaign in Ayers living room? Did he attend meetings and dine with Khalidi? Did he sit in Wright's church? Now there are some hateful people.

Old 11-01-2008, 01:17 PM

259 posts, read 158,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraniteStater View Post
Here is your spokeswoman on the right:
Hate Mongering, Fear Mongering, War Mongering, Ignorance of History, and Radicalism from a wing nut on the right.

YouTube - Ann Coulter - Attack and Kill Islamic Society
Coulter has done a great job at destroying the traditional aspects of the Republican party! A true WING NUT!!! ROFL
Ah yes the loony far right do not have a very firm grasp of history.

we were talking about Hannity , not Coulter

she(?) is a bit out there sometimes and I do not count her as credible.

Alan Combs, NBC , and the rest of the mainstream media are her opposite

Hannity doesnt discourage people who have differing opinions from be able to express them.
I do not either.

the liberal press and most of the leftists who preach tolerance for all the wierd and unnatural things , the unAmerican and unGodly things, for free speech...

they fail to practice what they preach when someone else doesn't agree with their narrow definitions of what should be acceptable.

They are the very first ones to try to curtail other's rights of expression and opinion.

Old 11-01-2008, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crittersitter View Post
Why do you call someone with a difference of opinion living in a hate filled world? Since when is it hateful to have another opinion other than yours especially when the opinion is based on facts? Did Obama start his campaign in Ayers living room?
Did he attend meetings and dine with Khalidi? Did he sit in Wright's church? Now there are some hateful people.
Did Obama start his campaign in Ayers living room? He sat on an educational committee with Ayers that featured Rs and Ds.
Did he attend meetings and dine with Khalidi? Ya got that FOX secret video proving it?
Did he sit in Wright's church? He was smart to disassociate himself with that church.
Hate Mongering, Fear Mongering, War Mongering, Ignorance of History, and Radicalism from a wing nut on the right.

YouTube - Ann Coulter - Attack and Kill Islamic Society

I am an Indpendent voter and will write in my candidate for the presidency in 2008. I would have voted for McCain this election if he hadn't catered to the conservative southern faction of the Republican party. It will cost him my vote, many others votes, and the election.

Old 11-01-2008, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po the Patriot View Post
we were talking about Hannity , not Coulter

she(?) is a bit out there sometimes and I do not count her as credible.

Alan Combs, NBC , and the rest of the mainstream media are her opposite

Hannity doesnt discourage people who have differing opinions from be able to express them.
I do not either.

the liberal press and most of the leftists who preach tolerance for all the wierd and unnatural things , the unAmerican and unGodly things, for free speech...

they fail to practice what they preach when someone else doesn't agree with their narrow definitions of what should be acceptable.

They are the very first ones to try to curtail other's rights of expression and opinion.
Fox has ann Coulter on all the time. That says quite a bit right there.
I could care less about patisan wranglings. I am an Independent writing in my candidate for the 2008 presidency.

Old 11-01-2008, 10:18 PM

1,678 posts, read 2,546,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim-mac View Post
And don't forget Michael Steele...a great man that can think past the color of ones skin...he doesn't follow in lock-step like so many others!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections