Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 10:54 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,573,062 times

Advertisements

Pressing-On...thank you for this thread. Interesting reading. Oh, BTW, I am not some 'right wing' nut. I vote for the person, not the party! Have for many years. Campaigned and voted for JFK when I was first old enough to vote. Cast my ballot for more Democrats than Republicans over the years. So guess this would make me more of an Independent. I read articles about both sides. I do not condemn anyone for their choice. To each his/her own. No confrontations. Vote on Nov. 4th.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2008, 12:52 AM

2,661 posts, read 2,903,118 times
Is making things up, now called research?

Or is reading works of fiction, now considered research?

Old 10-31-2008, 01:04 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
By "Anonymous"???

Here we go again. . . .
I was thinking exactly the same thing. She mentions "Joe The Dumb Plumber" just like the Obama speech writer that supposedly jumped ship did. Then she starts singing the praises of Palin, again, just as Ms. speech writer did. A bit contrived?

Old 10-31-2008, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Excellent point!!! William Kristol said the whole thing is being exaggerated.
Bill Kristol is so far up Palin's rear end that when she opens her mouth, you can see his smirking face. He is the one that helped push her on McCain.

Old 10-31-2008, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Politico View Post
Furthermore, if an *actual* Hillary staffer wanted to divulge any of Hillary's or Obama's campaign secrets, surely she would know to divulge such information to a credible news outlet (or, if not credible, at least a large news outlet such as FOX) that could spread the word quickly and efficiently. She wouldn't bother with such an obscure one as redstate.com, which probably has a readership of tens of people.
Briliant deduction! They are not as smart as they thought they were, are they? In fact, they have done so many stupid maneuvers, that it is embarassing.

Old 10-31-2008, 07:06 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,843,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotterGeek View Post
Better to be a late PUMA than no PUMA at all...

Thanks for posting!
It was my pleasure!

Last edited by Pressing-On; 10-31-2008 at 07:19 AM..

Old 10-31-2008, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
You can write most of this off if you want. But I'll tell you that living in NYC I know many people who were all-in for Hillary and they are not going to vote for Obama. I'm not trying to start anything by saying that because there's no way in hell he can lose New York. It's a done deal for him, but this person at least got that one right. I'm talking about A LOT of people that I know personally who are just going to stay home.
Thank you for this post. It rings so much truth and you have clarified some here!

Old 10-31-2008, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
Pressing-On...thank you for this thread. Interesting reading. Oh, BTW, I am not some 'right wing' nut. I vote for the person, not the party! Have for many years. Campaigned and voted for JFK when I was first old enough to vote. Cast my ballot for more Democrats than Republicans over the years. So guess this would make me more of an Independent. I read articles about both sides. I do not condemn anyone for their choice. To each his/her own. No confrontations. Vote on Nov. 4th.
You are welcome and yes it was very interesting reading!!

Old 10-31-2008, 07:11 AM

8,231 posts, read 17,316,631 times
Why hasn't the Rove White House proven the Obama rumors? Who's keeping the 'truth' buried?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections