Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who appears dumber? Bush or Palin?
Bush (or W) 6 26.09%
Palin 17 73.91%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 11:53 PM

5 posts, read 6,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
I bought this out in another post, so I figured, well, why not? I will go there.
Oh, did Caribou Barbie actually say in a speech today something about "another (I think it was terrorist, not sure though) from Obama's hood?"
I am extremely disappointed over her record when it comes to black interests. She seems to live in a totally white, non diverse world with no minority friends, based on what I've seen and heard.
This "hood" comment is just another example.

Palin is just tryin' to get the 'street-cred' wit the homies, Yo! It is a close race, but have to give it to George. He has been doing this for 8 years and still doesn't get it. Palin, who might actually be of average or above intelligence, is trying hard to keep up and failing. I've spent a lot of time in Alaska, and been to Palin's home town (not much to write home about.) Alaska is home of end-of-the roaders, nuts, and geniuses. An interesting place. McCain selecting her for Vice is difficult to believe, her accepting and thinking that she could do it is just plain dumb. If someone wrote a hollywood script about it, it could be a pretty funny premise for a wacky (but not believable) comedy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2008, 11:55 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
when i look at bush and he smiles and speaks (i am not sure i have ever seen him smile) i do not feel young again. i love you sarah. everything you say sounds wonderful.
fyi not true about george he is not dumb he can follow instructions better than most. he has done everything DOD has told him to do since he took office. a proud day indeed for blackwater.
obama 08

Old 10-30-2008, 11:56 PM

511 posts, read 658,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
Thanks for catching my mistake.
Something else about Palin and her ultra conversativism and possible racism.
Palin has tried to removed the Native Alaskan tongue from the schools in Alaska. And she wnats to open the Sacred waters and hunting ground of the Native Alaskans for Commercial use.
disgraceful

Old 10-31-2008, 12:16 AM

3,309 posts, read 5,702,234 times
I was going to say Biden.....but this liberal poll does not have that option.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections