Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 08:46 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,305,822 times

Advertisements

I predict if Obama is our President that there will be very few non-Democrats that will support him. And further, when the truth about Obama, and his plans for America finally comes to light, many of his own Democratic party will no longer support him either. I also believe Obama will go down in history as the most disliked (hated for some) and unpopular President ever. I would not be surprised to see huge numbers of Americans revolt in some fashion against Obama and the Democratic controlled government.

If Barack Hussein Obama (what a friggin' name) becomes our next President - hold on tight because we are ALL in big trouble.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2008, 08:48 PM

3,791 posts, read 8,899,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
I predict if Obama is our President that there will be very few non-Democrats that will support him. And further, when the truth about Obama, and his plans for America finally comes to light, many of his own Democratic party will no longer support him either. I also believe Obama will go down in history as the most disliked (hated for some) and unpopular President ever. I would not be surprised to see huge numbers of Americans revolt in some fashion against Obama and the Democratic controlled government.

If Barack Hussein Obama (what a friggin' name) becomes our next President - hold on tight because we are ALL in big trouble.
Sounds like you described eight years of Bush!!! Change the names and party.

Old 10-31-2008, 08:53 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,305,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
Sounds like you described eight years of Bush!!! Change the names and party.
If you think Bush was bad - you just wait! You ain't seen nothing like what we have ahead of us!

Old 10-31-2008, 08:54 PM

3,791 posts, read 8,899,490 times
Quote:
If you think Bush was bad - you just wait! You ain't seen nothing like what we have ahead of us!
THANKS for the heads-up. What are the winning Powerball #'s since you are so good at this?

Old 10-31-2008, 08:56 PM

343 posts, read 510,349 times
Quote:

Obama gave me extra money! I'm revolting!

Old 10-31-2008, 09:00 PM

2,195 posts, read 3,640,381 times
Quote:

Well, if your prediction on this is as good as your prediction on Obama's birth certificate and Berg's tape of Obama's grandmother, I'll place my money on Obama.

Every time you talk about THE TRUTH ABOUT OBAMA as if God herself anointed you, you illustrate a failure to grasp what is going on.

Old 10-31-2008, 09:02 PM
NWS

720 posts, read 1,645,808 times
Quote:
He was given that name. He didn't get to choose a name.
You actually picked "Kooter".

Old 10-31-2008, 09:24 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,114,593 times
Quote:

Isn't that what's happening now? Except you have to substitute "Bush" for "Obama"

Old 10-31-2008, 09:27 PM

1,836 posts, read 3,182,881 times
dumb thread. you should not be making predictions.

Old 10-31-2008, 09:31 PM

5,554 posts, read 6,739,685 times
Sounds like you're the only one in trouble....er... very troubled.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections