Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 11:33 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,434,895 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po the Patriot View Post
Ayers is a self admitted terrorist.

try again
So is Yosemite Sam...

Old 11-02-2008, 11:34 PM

3,528 posts, read 8,649,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
Sorry, but President Obama doesn't need defending. Ayres? A Non-issue.

One who supports mcCain however must ask themselves, why?

Alexus....you are STILL stuck on turning around and bashing McCain and your defense is STILL invalid!

Old 11-02-2008, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterinAmerica View Post
When you come up with a serious criticism worthy of a response, send me a direct message and I will do what I need to do. This tired pony has been beaten too many times to warrant a serious response.

See, not one mention of McCain.

Still no answer, but a reason for not giving an answer. NO GO!

If you love ole Barry so much and believe in him so much, why the excuses?

Old 11-02-2008, 11:35 PM

259 posts, read 158,771 times
see?
I only forgot the blank stare to go with the drool

Old 11-02-2008, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Sigh.

Ayers, a free man in a free country, crossed paths with Obama, also a free man in a free country.

Ayers was voted Chicago's citizen of the year in 1997. About the same time period Obama sat on a board with him. From that board came great programs for childrens education in their community.

[Mod edited]

That will be all.
Now, would you please make more that a half-hearted attempt ot answer the question I asked?

Last edited by TnHilltopper; 11-02-2008 at 11:56 PM..

Old 11-02-2008, 11:36 PM

11,448 posts, read 14,495,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_TN View Post
Close, but no cigar. I didn't ask who else worked with Ayers. However, it is okay that Obama is friendly with a self-admitted terrorist just because other people are? WEAK!

However, you did not answer the question. It was stated that terrorists do not like Obama. Ayers is a self-admitted terrorist. Explain that. I did not ask if Obama was a terrorist. Is that in the OP? No it isn't.

You aren't going to dance around anything on this one.

Well, I am ashamed of these Obama supporters. If there was a valid defense, this thread would be at least 5 pages in length by now.
Why did McCain chose to stay with the communists when he had a chance to leave? Don't you find this the least bit suspicious?

Why would McCain hang out with these types of individuals?!?!?!?. He read letters denouncing America, starred in anti American propaganda films and basically "palled around" with a group of commies.

Surely you are outraged about this as well?

Old 11-02-2008, 11:38 PM

11,448 posts, read 14,495,826 times
Quote:
Now, would you please make more that a half-hearted attempt ot answer the question I asked?
I just told you.

If you're unable to understand, I would recommend an online reading comprehension course.

Old 11-02-2008, 11:38 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,350,403 times
Quote:
Close, but no cigar. I didn't ask who else worked with Ayers. However, it is okay that Obama is friendly with a self-admitted terrorist just because other people are? WEAK!

However, you did not answer the question. It was stated that terrorists do not like Obama. Ayers is a self-admitted terrorist. Explain that. I did not ask if Obama was a terrorist. Is that in the OP? No it isn't.

You aren't going to dance around anything on this one.

Well, I am ashamed of these Obama supporters. If there was a valid defense, this thread would be at least 5 pages in length by now.
1. I don't know if he was friendly with Ayres. I know he worked with him on boards.

2. 'Terrorists do one like Obama. Ayres is a terrorist. ' What's there to explain? That makes no sense.

3. I think you're drinking.

Old 11-02-2008, 11:39 PM

2,667 posts, read 6,796,453 times
Quote:
It was stated that terrorists do not like Obama. Ayers is a self-admitted terrorist. Explain that.
Are you serious? You know that's a giant step for a valid comparison.

Bill Ayers (now a Chicago professor) does not equal current world terrorist groups.

Old 11-02-2008, 11:39 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,434,895 times
Quote:
Alexus....you are STILL stuck on turning around and bashing McCain and your defense is STILL invalid!
Sorry, but McCain can't escape criticism here since the Obama-Ayers issue is irrelevant. McCain sucks which is why he is losing so badly. What does Ayers have to do with McCain getting his a-- handed to him by the superior Obama?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections