Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 03:24 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,230,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
Then you have Obama who supports late term abortion which goes against the most fundamental beliefs of the Christian religion.
Just real quick - Obama is NOT pro-late term abortion. He has never advocated it. The Freedom of Choice Act doesnt either.

The way you get late term abortions is to make abortion ILLEGAL. Understand?

All right. Carry on ranting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2008, 03:25 PM

703 posts, read 857,135 times
Quote:
Do you read? Try actually reading the post. then come back with a valid relative response.
I read it. I stand by my response. And I hope you don't breed.

Old 11-03-2008, 03:26 PM

2,488 posts, read 2,944,532 times
This thread should just be locked. Religious threads always turn into flame wars and name calling. I don't think I have ever seen a mature religous thread ever exist.

Old 11-03-2008, 03:28 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,927,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by varangian View Post
I read it. I stand by my response. And I hope you don't breed.
Oh this one really gets under your skin now doesn;t it? Simply posting a hard fact. Not that I'm bragging, but my rep points have went up about 10 since posting this. You can spin this anyway you like, but it is fact.

You all attack Christians, call them fools, names slander them and then when it works for you....offer up prayers. What a joke!

1,658 posts, read 3,044,725 times
And I caused none of this!!

1,240 posts, read 2,243,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Go to hell you jerk.

I don't have to explain my religious beliefs to you or anybody else. But rest assured my God doesn't advocate the mind numbing stupidity that you exhibit here on a daily basis. You can't bet on that.
Quote:
I'm asking anyone who finds this post offensive to report it to the moderators. Thank you

Sorry, I think it's spot on. Not offended in the least.

Old 11-03-2008, 03:29 PM

8,882 posts, read 19,897,858 times
Quote:
Oh this one really gets under your skin now doesn;t it? Simply posting a hard fact. Not that I'm bragging, but my rep points have went up about 10 since posting this. You can spin this anyway you like, but it is fact.

You all attack Christians, call them fools, names slander them and then when it works for you....offer up prayers. What a joke!
I'm praying for you right now. You are obviously a lost soul.

Old 11-03-2008, 03:30 PM

11,448 posts, read 14,494,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomo.2000 View Post
This thread should just be locked. Religious threads always turn into flame wars and name calling. I don't think I have ever seen a mature religous thread ever exist.
The OP is a total hypocrite. I'm guessing he considers himself a Christian too? In one breath claiming that he is being persecuted by the lefty liberals for his deep rooted Christian "values" and in the next attacking posters when they don't adhere to his way of "thinking."

News flash loser: In America I am free to think whatever I want, say what I want, pray to who I want, and don't appreciate being told otherwise. I suggest you brush up on American History, and then study "logical fallacies."

Old 11-03-2008, 03:31 PM

703 posts, read 857,135 times
Quote:

I am a Christian you dunce.

There's a special corner of Hell for people who twist Christ's teachings to attack other people..

Old 11-03-2008, 03:31 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,927,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magellan View Post
I'm praying for you right now. You are obviously a lost soul.
Maybe so, only God knows. But I thank you for the prayers. And by the way. I have actually said a prayer for Obama. If he wins and I hope he does not, I wish him well and hope he does well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections