Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 10:16 AM

1,316 posts, read 2,464,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapestry View Post
no meaner than she was to Obama insinuating he was a terrorist...he was always upstanding and gracious concerning her, even tho he could have totally ripped her apart if he had wanted to stoop to her level...any mean treatment she gets is well-deserved.
EXACTLY! She came out of the gate at the Republican Convention with her sarcastic comments degrading Obama's work as a community organizer but you know what, that's okay because she was the one exposed during this General Election. Americans have learned plenty about Sarah Palin and what we have learned, isn't pleasant as her approval ratings plummeted. Anyone can sound tough when reading from a Teleprompter and she has proved to be less than an intelligent person. Obama didn't have to do anything. Sarah Palin did it all on her own. The more she talked, the bigger the hole got.

Old 11-05-2008, 10:25 AM

658 posts, read 1,785,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo7 View Post
EXACTLY! She came out of the gate at the Republican Convention with her sarcastic comments degrading Obama's work as a community organizer but you know what, that's okay because she was the one exposed during this General Election. Americans have learned plenty about Sarah Palin and what we have learned, isn't pleasant as her approval ratings plummeted. Anyone can sound tough when reading from a Teleprompter and she has proved to be less than an intelligent person. Obama didn't have to do anything. Sarah Palin did it all on her own. The more she talked, the bigger the hole got.
Agreed! The best part was that Obama really didn't have to say anything about Palin; she was responsible for her own demise without any help from the left.

Sarah Palin may be seen as the reason McCain lost, but she is what she is, and I think McCain selection of her was really the most damaging. It clearly showed a failure to select a qualified V.P. on his part.

Old 11-05-2008, 10:32 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tapestry View Post
Poor Sarah -- cry me a river... (now go take your dictatorship back to Alaska)
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post
Poor Sarah, disappointed? Well, go shoot some wolves from a helicopter, you will feel better.
You guys seem so full of anger and hate.. I'm not sure whats sadder, the pathetic post, or the fact that Obama won and you still cant stop attacking Palin...

Old 11-05-2008, 10:33 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,258,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
You guys seem so full of anger and hate.. I'm not sure whats sadder, the pathetic post, or the fact that Obama won and you still cant stop attacking Palin...
I agree. It's sickening. They keep posting over and over today about the "hatred" of the Republicans. All I see is hatred from the Dems. They win and they are still full of hatred.

Old 11-05-2008, 10:36 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo7 View Post
The funniest thing is she actually thinks she is going to run in "2012". Yeah right! SARAH, SNAP OUT OF IT!
She will. I have a feeling that there will be a new republican party on the horizon and it will be lead by Sarah Palin.

She's had her taste of the limelight and she thought it tasted good.

Old 11-05-2008, 10:37 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
She will. I have a feeling that there will be a new republican party on the horizon and it will be lead by Sarah Palin.
The Palin for president domain has already been registered.

Old 11-05-2008, 10:40 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,273,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post
Poor Sarah, disappointed? Well, go shoot some wolves from a helicopter, you will feel better.
Ok, enough bashing Palin. The woman has been through enough! I'm sure she has accomplished more in a couple of years than all of you have in a lifetime. All this crap talking makes you look like immature brats!

Old 11-05-2008, 08:01 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,811,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Ok, enough bashing Palin. The woman has been through enough! I'm sure she has accomplished more in a couple of years than all of you have in a lifetime. All this crap talking makes you look like immature brats!
Yeah, she's accomplished more than her husband, that's about it. She is a vapid airhead who deserves not the slightest bit of respect, much like crybaby Repugs like yourself.

Old 11-06-2008, 12:52 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,738,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Wouldn't that be some righteous karma if she fell out of a helicopter and was eaten be wolves?
Shes too drunk to hit the wolves now, she might hit some Eskimos, not that she would care

Old 11-06-2008, 01:17 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,603,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Now, see, this is a happy thought! She could run for President in 2012, and that would guarantee four more years of a Democratic administration!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections