Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 07:34 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,111,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenacresusa View Post
Thank God I'll be moving to Arkansas in a little under 8 years. Wish I lived there now!! Arkansas is one of the few states that had some common sense and didn't vote for Obama because he was black!!! Obama and his group were the ones that used the race card, not Arkansas! I'm PROUD to know great everyday people that live in Arkansas!!
Number one: Barack Obama never made an issue of his race, the media did. And not voting Barack Obama because he is Balck is the very racism that made race an issue in this race. From the conversations I've had with people in Arkansas, in this forum, I don't think your point of view wold be very welcome except in the extremely rural areas. But I'll let them answer that. Even better, you can read the threads asking about racism and find that your POV isn't the trend in Arkansas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2008, 07:58 AM

7,943 posts, read 17,246,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Where did that map come from????

What is the source of bchris's information?

What is bchris's agenda? In the political forum, he bashes the younger generation for voting for Obama. In the religious forum, he bashes liberals for not being righteous enough. In the Arkansas forum, he bashes the state for being Republican.
You people are still missing my point. It's not about voting Republican or not. It's about racism still being alive and well in many corners of the state. It doesnt take this map to see that.

This state would have voted Republican regardless and there is nothing wrong with that.

Sorry if I offended anybody but you are taking this out of context.

Old 11-06-2008, 07:59 AM

452 posts, read 1,639,712 times
Let me make it very clear to all of you. HERE IS WHY ARKANSAS VOTED AGAINST OBAMA. DEEP IN THEIR HEARTS THEY BELEIVE.........

1. HE IS A MUSLIM

2. HE IS A TERRORIST

3.HE WILL LET THE BLACKS TAKE OVER AND MAKE LIFE TERRIBLE FOR THE WHITES

4. OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST....SATAN IN CARNATE.....THE DEVIL's SPAWN WHO WILL ISSUE IN THE MARK OF THE BEAST 666!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS MY FRIENDS IS WHY OBAMA DIDNT WIN IN THE SOUTH!!!

Old 11-06-2008, 08:14 AM

3,201 posts, read 3,856,510 times
Default Why not Cynthia McKinney?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveTodayLez08 View Post
I'm black and I didn't vote for Obama.
I voted Green Party and not because their candidate was black woman.

In any case, Obama is president so....
How come the media never covered Cynthia McKinney's campaign for presidency?

SHE IS 100% AFRICAN AMERICAN FROM THE SOUTH!!!!

New York Racists. New Yorkers hate southern blacks.

Last edited by joebaldknobber; 11-06-2008 at 08:15 AM.. Reason: just words

Old 11-06-2008, 08:16 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,683,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Where did that map come from????

What is the source of bchris's information?

What is bchris's agenda? In the political forum, he bashes the younger generation for voting for Obama. In the religious forum, he bashes liberals for not being righteous enough. In the Arkansas forum, he bashes the state for being Republican.
maybe he doesn't have enough to keep him busy, so he just wanders around playing a troll!!???

Nita

Old 11-06-2008, 08:16 AM

Well I'm tired of Southern people hee- hawing around the question of why they didnt vote for Obama...so I just spoke for all of them and made it perfectly clear lol

Old 11-06-2008, 08:21 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,683,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetmeoutofAR View Post
Let me make it very clear to all of you. HERE IS WHY ARKANSAS VOTED AGAINST OBAMA. DEEP IN THEIR HEARTS THEY BELEIVE.........

1. HE IS A MUSLIM

2. HE IS A TERRORIST

3.HE WILL LET THE BLACKS TAKE OVER AND MAKE LIFE TERRIBLE FOR THE WHITES

4. OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST....SATAN IN CARNATE.....THE DEVIL's SPAWN WHO WILL ISSUE IN THE MARK OF THE BEAST 666!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS MY FRIENDS IS WHY OBAMA DIDNT WIN IN THE SOUTH!!!
Oh for God sakes,,,if you believe this I have some land to sell you in NM, that 500 years from now might be worth a fortune.. You are actually saying, all of us who voted for a republican think Obama is Muslim, terrorist and he is out to get all white people. this has to be the dumbest thinking I have ever seen posted...

Has it occurred to you, some people vote because of political idiology? Some vote for the lesser of the evils and some for a person because of the political party..Many voted for Obama cause he was black, some voted against him, because he was black, but most of us voted the way we did because we felt one man would do more for our country than the other.

Nita

Old 11-06-2008, 08:23 AM

Default Cynthia McKinney is 100% Black!!!

Quote:
Well I'm tired of Southern people hee- hawing around the question of why they didnt vote for Obama...so I just spoke for all of them and made it perfectly clear lol
Maybe most of Arkansas voted for Cynthia McKinney. She is Black and has slave ancestry. She is down for the struggle.

Obama is a white Methodist from Kansas.

Why did Missouri go Republican?

Last edited by joebaldknobber; 11-06-2008 at 08:24 AM.. Reason: just words

Old 11-06-2008, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Oh for God sakes,,,if you believe this I have some land to sell you in NM, that 500 years from now might be worth a fortune.. You are actually saying, all of us who voted for a republican think Obama is Muslim, terrorist and he is out to get all white people. this has to be the dumbest thinking I have ever seen posted...

Has it occurred to you, some people vote because of political idiology? Some vote for the lesser of the evils and some for a person because of the political party..Many voted for Obama cause he was black, some voted against him, because he was black, but most of us voted the way we did because we felt one man would do more for our country than the other.

Nita

Nita, all my friends in Arkansas voted for John McCain and these are the reasons ALL of them gave for not voting for him. So im not just being dellusional here.

Old 11-06-2008, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Nita, all my friends in Arkansas voted for John McCain and these are the reasons ALL of them gave for not voting for him. So im not just being dellusional here.
Your friends may not be racist, just GD stupid.

Last edited by joebaldknobber; 11-06-2008 at 08:36 AM.. Reason: just words
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections