Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 05:39 AM

553 posts, read 837,283 times

Advertisements

I can't help but laugh at this empty suit and all the brainwashed sheeple.

Don't believe the BS polls, the people see this fraud for what he is.

Unlike McCain, Obama offers nothing to the American people but slogans and rhetoric.

He's simply a rookie senator who was finding his place when he suddenly got distracted by the Presidency.

I won't even get into his questionable character, judgment and associations.. The guy has no understanding or plan for this country.

Yes, people are mad at Bush.. They are emotional over Iraq... but they're not so easily manipulated by a shiny smile and off beat cadence.

Watch and learn haters
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2008, 05:43 AM

206 posts, read 615,611 times
and you think MCCAIN offes anything

ONLY 4 MORE YR OF THE BUSH B.S

im voting for OBAMA

Old 10-08-2008, 05:43 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,799,372 times
Offering nothing has a higher value than the negatives proposed by McCain.

Actually Obama is thinking about the problems facing the entire country while McCain is only thinking about his own fears and ambition. That is the difference and why I suppoer Obama.

Old 10-08-2008, 05:44 AM

9,124 posts, read 36,388,885 times
Yes....don't believe the polls....don't believe the media.....don't believe what your coworkers, family and friends say....don't believe what you can physically touch.....just believe that "the people" see the fraud! I guess you mean the "undead" people????

Old 10-08-2008, 06:06 AM

2,265 posts, read 3,733,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Offering nothing has a higher value than the negatives proposed by McCain.

Actually Obama is thinking about the problems facing the entire country while McCain is only thinking about his own fears and ambition. That is the difference and why I suppoer Obama.
Candidates will say whatever they need to say to get votes. It's more about who can get congress to work together.

Old 10-08-2008, 06:09 AM

4,697 posts, read 6,449,854 times
I wonder if you watched the debate.

McCain needed a big win to halt his steady slide down the polls. He didn't get it. He didn't even get a tie. Obama won ... not a knockout by any means ... but he won.

I was a little disappointed that neither candidate seized the moment, but four weeks out from the election, perhaps they both felt a need to play it safe.

McCain is in deep trouble. If the town hall format is his forte, all I can assume is that he had a really bad night.

Old 10-08-2008, 06:15 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeader View Post
I can't help but laugh at this empty suit and all the brainwashed sheeple.

Don't believe the BS polls, the people see this fraud for what he is.

Unlike McCain, Obama offers nothing to the American people but slogans and rhetoric.

He's simply a rookie senator who was finding his place when he suddenly got distracted by the Presidency.

I won't even get into his questionable character, judgment and associations.. The guy has no understanding or plan for this country.

Yes, people are mad at Bush.. They are emotional over Iraq... but they're not so easily manipulated by a shiny smile and off beat cadence.

Watch and learn haters

WOW! If you'd said "My friends" a coupla hundred times along with "Gosh darn", "You betcha" you'd have made a perfect summary of the McCain campaign.

Bash Obama and offer NOTHING positive from your side of the aisle;

Get the forks ready, he's almost done.

Last edited by burdell; 10-08-2008 at 06:23 AM.. Reason: fat-fingered typo

Old 10-08-2008, 06:17 AM

1,137 posts, read 2,281,211 times
did he blame the "liberal media" yet? I'm sure it was intended.

Old 10-08-2008, 06:18 AM

5,168 posts, read 11,440,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
WOW! If you'd said "My friends" a coupla hundred times along with "Gosh darn", "You betcha" you'd have made a perfect summary of the McCain campaign.

Bash Obama and offer NOTHING positive from your side of the aisle;

Get the fforks ready, he's almost done.
LOL. I believe you are right... the smell of desperation is in the air.

forum rules, please read them

Old 10-08-2008, 06:25 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzenfreund View Post
LOL. I believe you are right... the smell of desperation is in the air.

I love the smell of desperation in the morning.

It smells like .............................................VICTO RY!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections