Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 09:28 AM

1,105 posts, read 2,736,703 times

Advertisements

******Asterisks******** are the new ALL CAPS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2008, 09:36 AM

4,586 posts, read 5,487,067 times
Why did I just read that

Old 11-08-2008, 09:45 AM

945 posts, read 1,974,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
****Failure------------- Why Obama & The Demorats Are Doomed To Failure------------FAILURE****

*********If all these pinko*********commies*******Obama Haters*************would give him a damn chance*************and stop posting*********CRAP*******like the OP********has done************perhaps**********just perhaps**********they would cure this ************BIGOTRY/RACIST problem they have********with our next*****************POTUS**************

Sorry, but the racist junk being thrown out there doesn't stick. It's old and won't work anymore. Guess what, people can disagree with the politics of Obama and NOT be racist. Get over it!

Old 11-08-2008, 09:50 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,216,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit MA Now View Post
Guess what, people can disagree with the politics of Obama and NOT be racist. Get over it!
*****************I agree****************but a quick search*************of certain peoples posts*********reveals a history of*************BIGOTRY and RACISM*************

Old 11-08-2008, 09:52 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,216,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoff2v View Post
******Asterisks******** are the new ALL CAPS.
I think the OP got the message and edited his/her thread title.

Old 11-08-2008, 09:57 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,220,242 times
I think the OP just wants to hate. Haters hate. Dont waste time trying to talk sense to them.

Old 11-08-2008, 10:03 AM

945 posts, read 1,974,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
*****************I agree****************but a quick search*************of certain peoples posts*********reveals a history of*************BIGOTRY and RACISM*************

I think not. I think if you want to discuss issues and God forbid it makes Obama look bad, you will be labeled a racist.

Old 11-08-2008, 10:08 AM

234 posts, read 294,994 times
Incredible!!! You are actually hoping for Obama to fail.
Country first my arse.

Old 11-08-2008, 10:09 AM

7,041 posts, read 15,061,042 times
guess what, guys??? If Obama fails....as you claim that he will....

THEN, THE ENTIRE COUNTRY FAILS!!!

so, you are really wishing yourselves a doomed existance??? does that make even a little bit of sense??

How about giving the guy the chance to do what he said he was going to?? IF, after 4, or even 8 years, he fails...well, then, by all means you can chop him up. But, he is not even in office yet! Give him and America a break!! We actually have a chance here to regain respect in the world and in this country. Why spout all this hatred when he hasn't even done anything yet!!

Old 11-08-2008, 10:13 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,814,775 times
The reason I think Obama will fail is that now he's obligated to fulfill his campaign promises. His supporters are expecting free college, big pay raises, nice tax cuts, no more war and much much more.

Hard times are coming and Obama's message that the government will spend more on this and more on that and that people will still have their easy credit to buy the big houses they cannot afford is dead wrong.

He will fail because he needs his supporters to go out and start investing in the stock market, to create new business and hire the unemployed, pay them well and provide them good benefits, and submit any profits made to the Obama government. Instead they're going to sit and expect the evil nasty rich Republicans to do all that. It's easier sitting around playing X-box waiting for someone else to do it.

Look just in the last couple of days -- why weren't the liberals -- who are clearly the majority of voters, doing something about the stock market for Obama? Why didn't they run out and buy stocks? They can't always expect the Republicans to be there doing everything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections