Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 02:03 PM

196 posts, read 444,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
This wasn't his stance until Thursday intelligence briefing. He changed positions starkly once he found out the real info that he didn't know while running for President.
Lol, mixing it up to avoid giving credit at all cost... Not that it matters.

Are there any normal people on this board who just want our Presidents and our country to succeed instead of fail?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2008, 02:05 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,464,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvpunk View Post

Are there any normal people on this board who just want our Presidents and our country to succeed instead of fail?
What credit does he deserve.....I don't know his true stance. Will it change tommorrow?

Old 11-11-2008, 07:02 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,299,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvpunk View Post

Yes I want our country to succeed as failure is not a positive option.....

About the part on "normal" I dont know What is normal.............are you normal???

Your a service man right stationed here in Oklahoma, there are members of this board who consider you filth because you choose to wear the uniform...........Is that normal???????

Old 11-11-2008, 07:36 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
I don't see any reason why he wouldn't. He's pretty dim after all. I'm sure he'll want to at least read them their rights and get them a lawyer before he takes any further action. I expect he'll want to get UN approval too. Doesn't impress me as someone who likes to make a decision by himself, not having a clue and all.

Old 11-11-2008, 08:06 PM

I don't see any reason why he wouldn't. He's pretty dim after all. I'm sure he'll want to at least read them their rights and get them a lawyer before he takes any further action. I expect he'll want to get UN approval too. Doesn't impress me as someone who likes to make a decision by himself, not having a clue and all.

Old 11-11-2008, 08:07 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is an opportunist. he already has an agenda and has a huge well educated populous that opposes him and the hard right. if he keeps making threats at israel the inevitable will happen. israel is in a corner they will not allow themselves to be butchered again. please however note, it is unfortunately the policy in the mid east to talk loud and carry a small stick.

Old 11-11-2008, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftingthoughts View Post
I just love the wording in your topic and article.. Iran Blasts.. Fear Fear Fear the sky is Falling!!

Same smear and fear.. ya'll need to get a grip!! Sells headlines huh?

Whatever... Republicans have been saying Obama would be weak on them.. now he has been strong, and you got a problem?

"Fear Fear Fear the sky is Falling!!"

Do you think about anything you post on CD. You put the most irresponsible sort of baseless gossip on this forum eluding to republican election misconduct, war profiteering, treason, conspiracy, collusion and the like. I almost never see any CREDIBLE documentation to go along with your wild assertions. Don't you ever get bored writing the same ol' baseless cheer leading of liberals and equally baseless slandering of conservatives. When someone puts up a thoughtful post pointing out a flaw in your guy, you chime in with the same "sky is falling" crap. It is mindless and boring.

//www.city-data.com/forum/2008-...ml#post5935517

Old 11-11-2008, 08:59 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
"Fear Fear Fear the sky is Falling!!"

Do you think about anything you post on CD. You put the most irresponsible sort of baseless gossip on this forum eluding to republican election misconduct, war profiteering, treason, conspiracy, collusion and the like. I almost never see any CREDIBLE documentation to go along with your wild assertions. Don't you ever get bored writing the same ol' baseless cheer leading of liberals and equally baseless slandering of conservatives. When someone puts up a thoughtful post pointing out a flaw in your guy, you chime in with the same "sky is falling" crap. It is mindless and boring.

//www.city-data.com/forum/2008-...ml#post5935517
Pot, meet kettle.

Ken

Old 11-11-2008, 09:02 PM

998 posts, read 1,513,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Pot, meet kettle.

Ken
Exactly what I thought too.

Old 11-11-2008, 09:02 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
it is unfortunately the policy in the mid east to talk loud and carry a small stick.
Yeah, there is perhaps no where in the world where this is more true.
Saddam is a prime example - much to his eventual dismay (and ours, in the longer run).

Ken
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections