Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 05:26 PM

442 posts, read 790,709 times

Advertisements

Zero.

Messiah.

I like Donkey: it fits him, big ears and all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2008, 05:42 PM

2,501 posts, read 7,766,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
More like the abomination.
Clever...I couldn't give you anymore rep points, though.

Old 11-11-2008, 05:44 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,529,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
5 deferments? Oh you mean BIDEN? Best check your facts boy. Oh yes, Bush flew jets while Bubba flew the coop.

Careerist? Silly chipmunk, you DO mean "career designated".

"Cyber warrior"? Yeah, that's me ........whats on YOUR 214?

Oh BTW, DumbBo is an ADMITTED cocaine abuser. Can you find someone....ANYONE who can give me a bit more challenge?

Biden received five student draft deferments during this period, with the first coming in late 1963 and the last in early 1968, at the peak of the Vietnam War.[16] In April 1968, he was reclassified by the Selective Service System as not available for service due to having had asthma as a teenager.[16] Biden was not a part of the anti-Vietnam War movement; he would later say that at the time he was preoccupied with marriage and law school, and that he "wore sports coats ... not tie-dyed".[17]

You silly boy, George W. Bush had his Daddy rescue him (again) from actually serving in the National Guard, YOU better get YOUR facts straight. Dumbya was out snorting coke and went AWOL in a time of war and had his flight status TAKEN FROM HIM.

Dick Cheney had "other priorities" than fighting for his country and received 5 deferments from service.

Neither of these clowns wanted to go anywhere near a combat zone but have NO PROBLEM sending others to fight and die in their stupid wars.

I know what's on my 214, and I know how I paid for college.

You keep supporting clowns, and I'll keep supporting leaders. Dont forget to wear your big red nose.

Old 11-11-2008, 05:53 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,495,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You silly boy, George W. Bush had his Daddy rescue him (again) from actually serving in the National Guard, YOU better get YOUR facts straight. Dumbya was out snorting coke and went AWOL in a time of war and had his flight status TAKEN FROM HIM.

Dick Cheney had "other priorities" than fighting for his country and received 5 deferments from service.

Neither of these clowns wanted to go anywhere near a combat zone but have NO PROBLEM sending others to fight and die in their stupid wars.

I know what's on my 214, and I know how I paid for college.

You keep supporting clowns, and I'll keep supporting leaders. Dont forget to wear your big red nose.
Chipmunk, this don't mean I don't love you, I do! That's forever.....you seem angry.

Facts are facts, Bush flew jets and you made unfounded allegations about him, his service and drug abuse.

FACTS are, the boy has ZERO military service, the boy is an ADMITTED cocaine abuser and Biden got 5 deferments. ALL documented. Are you Dan Blather or are you going by hearsay and innuendo?

Bush flew century series jets which were innately dangerous, also documented. True, his wings were only lead and NOT the coveted gold ones like McCain's and other esteemed characters. <wink wink>

Old 11-11-2008, 05:57 PM

Bush didnt fly ANYTHING but on his Daddy's shoulders to keep him from being classed AWOL.

I'll tell you what, if you can name ONE PILOT from his days of "flying dangerous jets" I will retract every word, admit you are right, and say the man was a pilot.

Surely, he was not the only pilot in his National Guard unit, right? So what other pilot remembers flying with him?

Please state their name

Old 11-11-2008, 06:05 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,495,833 times
Quote:
Bush didnt fly ANYTHING but on his Daddy's shoulders to keep him from being classed AWOL.

I'll tell you what, if you can name ONE PILOT from his days of "flying dangerous jets" I will retract every word, admit you are right, and say the man was a pilot.

Surely, he was not the only pilot in his National Guard unit, right? So what other pilot remembers flying with him?

Please state their name
Maj. John Smith

Heres a bonus Image:GW-Bush-in-uniform.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 11-11-2008, 06:08 PM

6,175 posts, read 12,941,820 times
Quote:

Please state their name
Walter Staudt.

According to USAToday, " He was a hell of a good pilot," one of Bush's former commanding officers, Walter B. "Buck" Staudt, recalled in December 2000, shortly after Bush was elected president. In 1971, he rated among the top 10% of fellow pilots."
Here's a Link to the article in which I found that name.

Old 11-11-2008, 06:10 PM

Maj. John Smith........

Bwahahahahahaha!!

I accept your surrender. I've seen the photo, I bet you could even find one of him sitting in a jet too. I've got pics. of me sitting in an AH-64 and UH-60.
A few others too.

I guess that makes me a pilot.

Old 11-11-2008, 06:12 PM

4,829 posts, read 6,932,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
Does Barack Hussein Obama have a nickname yet? We've had Slick Willie, Tricky Dick, the Peanut Farmer, W, and so on....

What name will stick to Obama...or is it racist to even ask? Seems like every thread on this board, no matter the topic, has a lefty screaming racism.

My vote is for "H". If it's good enough for Bush, it's good enough for Obama.
I think Houdini will probably be appropriate after a couple of years in office. After all it is all done with mirrors.

Old 11-11-2008, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Keegan View Post
Walter Staudt.

According to USAToday, " He was a hell of a good pilot," one of Bush's former commanding officers, Walter B. "Buck" Staudt, recalled in December 2000, shortly after Bush was elected president. In 1971, he rated among the top 10% of fellow pilots."
Here's a Link to the article in which I found that name.
He's lying. He may have been promised something or simply been asked to help make the story go away.

I've heard REAL pilots interviewed from that unit. NONE of them remember flying with a Lt. Bush. The unit was not big enough where none of them would go unknown.

Notice that comes from a commanding officer, not a fellow pilot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections