Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 12:58 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,035,879 times

Advertisements

Or, I guess you will get your little teenaged, in LOVE feelings quite damaged.

So, you have been warned...don't read past this....

Does anyone have any interesting info on how/who funded Barry's law school at Harvard? I've done the basic reading. Just got a very interesting e-mail, which got me thinking again. I won't bore anyone who cares, that got this far...you got the same e-mail.

So...to save me some time, does anyone have anything else other than the old black guy outing Barry's funding at Harvard on cable/public NY television?

Oh, back to the grape kool-aid drinkers that just couldn't be turned away:

I think Obama is a fraud, and it will, IMHO eventually come out.

Why do I care? I love the country as it is, warts and all. Also, I like puzzles and this one has captured my attention.

Anyone got more tasty tidbits?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2008, 01:01 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,778,596 times
Huh? What? Did you actually say anything in the middle of all that?

I have no opinion one way or the other. Actually, I can't because I don't know what you're talking about...

Reload and try again.

Old 11-11-2008, 01:02 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,951,873 times
Are you talking about the email that has been debunked several times in this forum as well as Snopes?

Old 11-11-2008, 01:03 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,604,797 times
Smile Wingnuts, whackadoodles, and nutjobs...

Do you still have your Y2K bunker stocked with canned goods, just in case?

snopes.com: Where Did Obama's Money Come From?

Old 11-11-2008, 01:04 PM

1,093 posts, read 3,428,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
Huh? What? Did you actually say anything in thee middle of all that?

I have no opinion one way or the other. Actually, I can't because I don't know what you're talking about...

Reload and try again.
OK, let me read that again, WHAT ? You seem to be talking in circles.
Maybe you should take a nice walk., then edit your thread...

Old 11-11-2008, 01:04 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,215,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post

Does anyone have any interesting info on how/who funded Barry's law school at Harvard? I've done the basic reading. Just got a very interesting e-mail, which got me thinking again. I won't bore anyone who cares, that got this far...you got the same e-mail.

So...to save me some time, does anyone have anything else other than the old black guy outing Barry's funding at Harvard on cable/public NY television?

Why do I care? I love the country as it is, warts and all. Also, I like puzzles and this one has captured my attention.

In August, The New York Times Magazine did a story about trolls, some barely out of their teens, who antagonize others for the sake of "lulz": "Lulz is watching someone lose their mind at their computer 2,000 miles away while you chat with friends and laugh," one ex-troll told the publication.

Some people are just bitter and angry," said psychiatrist Dr. Terry Eagan, medical director of the Moonview Sanctuary in Santa Monica, California. "Sometimes, they're against everyone, other times against a specific group. That person can get really stimulated and can say all sorts of horrible things. But I don't think it's not like they didn't exist before."

#@*!!! Anonymous anger rampant on Internet - CNN.com

Old 11-11-2008, 01:05 PM

2,362 posts, read 3,001,706 times
Quote:
You honestly can't think of ways we can improve our country? Or do you just prefer the status quo?

Old 11-11-2008, 01:06 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,621,260 times
Oh, you seem to be very well-informed and in the know. So tell me. I'm dying to know. Who killed JFK?

Old 11-11-2008, 01:07 PM

574 posts, read 1,210,589 times
I think your credibility went out the window with, "So I got this email, and...."

Old 11-11-2008, 01:10 PM

3,326 posts, read 5,348,196 times
Quote:

Worse case he is same ole same ole as of today even though he hasn't been in office a second .
He does not seem like a fraud and looks "gun ho" as far as getting things going and trying to fix problems.

I only hope he is able to see that Pelosi and Reid are useless do nothing parasites who will fill every plan he comes up with ,with pork and of course kick backs to Parasite Pelosis hubby as she has done in past.

I think Michelle see's this and though wishfull thinking on my part I hope she reminds him monthly.

Pelosi = Cheney with hair
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections