U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 04:17 PM

5,027 posts, read 5,864,967 times

Advertisements

• Everything bad that has happened since Nov. 4 is Barack Hussein Obama's fault. Even though he hasn't taken office. Anything can be attributed to anticipation.
  • Everything bad that happened since the 2006 election is the Democrats fault, because they had a majority of the House. Even though the GOP set a historical record of filibusters, and Bush/Cheney administration grabbed more power than any prior administration.
  • Everything bad that happened since the 2000 election is Clinton's fault, because ... he's Clinton. What more reason do you need?
  • Everything bad that happened before that was because we weren't doing what St. Ronnie would have done. [Remind me why isn't he on Mt. Rushmore yet?]
This post has been brought to you as a public service to all the wingnuts on C-D. From now on you can just point to this post. No reason to waste your precious time writing excuses. Remember, there are basic truths to be debunked, obscure relationships to connect, conversations to troll, and unsubstaniated rumors to flog. Get to work!
Rate this post positively

Old 11-13-2008, 04:21 PM

19,036 posts, read 10,824,043 times
You want a real timeline of blame? it all started when Aaron Burr shot Alexander Hamilton.

Old 11-13-2008, 04:48 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,562,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
You want a real timeline of blame? it all started when Aaron Burr shot Alexander Hamilton.
Good post, Ferd - the spiral!

Old 11-13-2008, 06:00 PM

27,624 posts, read 19,456,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
  • Everything bad that has happened since Nov. 4 is Barack Hussein Obama's fault. Even though he hasn't taken office. Anything can be attributed to anticipation.
  • Everything bad that happened since the 2006 election is the Democrats fault, because they had a majority of the House. Even though the GOP set a historical record of filibusters, and Bush/Cheney administration grabbed more power than any prior administration.
  • Everything bad that happened since the 2000 election is Clinton's fault, because ... he's Clinton. What more reason do you need?
  • Everything bad that happened before that was because we weren't doing what St. Ronnie would have done. [Remind me why isn't he on Mt. Rushmore yet?]
This post has been brought to you as a public service to all the wingnuts on C-D. From now on you can just point to this post. No reason to waste your precious time writing excuses. Remember, there are basic truths to be debunked, obscure relationships to connect, conversations to troll, and unsubstaniated rumors to flog. Get to work!
Yeah, that whole God like status that they give to Reagan makes me sick. The only thing I can think of when I hear that "trickle down economic" BS is an image of someone dirtying themselves in their pants. The jerk, Guilliani must have mentioned Reagan 10,000 times during the primaries. It is an amazing form of mass stupidity and denial that these morons do not realize or accept that The Bush Crime Family's only intentions from the get go, was to cause chaos and steal. They have just robbed our Treasury and they refuse to acknowledge that is traced back to Bush's deregulating and corruption of everything. During the elections I started a thread asking McCain/Palin supporters if they could identify any of these people. Needless to say, none of them responded.

Ken Lay, Tom Delay, Bob Ney, Jack Abramoff, Don Young, Ted Stevens, Larry Craig, Newt Gingrich, Karl Rove, Jeff Skilling, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Alberto Gonzalez, Randy “Duke” Cunningham, Brent Wilkes, Kyle “Dusty” Foggo and “Scooter” Libby, The Viceroy L. Paul Bremer, John McCain is a member of PNAC along with Bill Kristol, Paul Wolfowitz, Phil Gramm, Charlie Black, Randy Shunneman, and Rick Schmidt and the rest of the Neocons.

Abu Gharib, Signing Statements, Executive Orders,Haliburton, Blackwater, CACI, TITAN, Triple Canopy, DynCorp and millions and millions of dollars shaped into footballs being tossed around in “The Green Zone.” Hurricane Katrina, bogus color coded terrorist threats.

How can anyone look at this list and not see the evil? I firmly believe that if these individuals and facts are not brought into the light of day, the USA will never have closure and everything that comes after is based on fraud and lies.

Old 11-13-2008, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Ken Lay, Tom Delay, Bob Ney, Jack Abramoff, Don Young, Ted Stevens, Larry Craig, Newt Gingrich, Karl Rove, Jeff Skilling, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Alberto Gonzalez, ...
You left Mark Foley out of your otherwise very comprehensive list.

The GOP rationalizes everything. They'll say "What about William Jefferson, and Ward Churchill, and ... and all the rest of them!" They truly believe that the other party must be as bad as they are, and they create proof of that belief in their minds. I just want to scream "Wake Up!"

Old 11-13-2008, 10:13 PM

994 posts, read 1,427,733 times
Awesome post Idahogie!

Says what many of us feel.

Old 11-13-2008, 10:16 PM

56 posts, read 102,143 times
Yes it is treason and they should hang by the neck until dead for betraying the USA. I believe in the Death penalty for Republicons who have Bank Rupted the country, started wars and made Sarah Palin popular. We need some Obamaq laundry detergint called "Black Tide" to get the white out of washington

Old 11-13-2008, 10:33 PM

574 posts, read 1,149,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
From now on you can just point to this post. No reason to waste your precious time writing excuses. Remember, there are basic truths to be debunked, obscure relationships to connect, conversations to troll, and unsubstaniated rumors to flog. Get to work!
I think you are just jealous of Palin because she is a brilliant, strong, female politician.

And you are SO not invited into my soup can bunker.

Old 11-13-2008, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyMarshall View Post
I think you are just jealous of Palin because she is a brilliant, strong, female politician.

And you are SO not invited into my soup can bunker.
What? First I'm deprived of the pleasures of Sarah for the next 4 years. And now no soup for me?

Life's not fair.

Old 11-13-2008, 10:43 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,355,926 times
Gosh, they seem like they're setting themselves up for failure and looking for someone to blame before it even starts. On the plus side they have a propensity for eliminating themselves, between Kennedys flying, skiing and driving along with folks playing cops and robbers in the hood it's natures way of culling the herd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.