Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2008, 01:14 PM

7,024 posts, read 11,442,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
Just by looking at the number of sites on Google that are talking about the Palin Turkey Slaughter interview, we on CD are not the only ones ROTFL at this latest segment known as 'Sarah Palin the GOP's Political Disasterous Joke of the Century'; this one as well as the last one!!
She really is. The more shrill, psychotic ramblings of a madwoman interviews that I see, the more inclined I am to believe that the GOP picked her from a government photo lineup. She eptomizes the phrase: The lights are on but nobody's at home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2008, 01:18 PM

15,402 posts, read 29,041,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
She eptomizes the phrase: The lights are on but nobody's at home.
That's a good one to add to my list:

Buffoon, silly, bozo, clown, ditzy, foolish, wacky, nonsensical, odd, oddball, inane, air-brained, rattlebrained, scatterbrained, offbeat, absurd, asinine, brainless, cockamamy, crazy, one bubble short of level, daffy, daft, dippy, doltish, dotty, feebleminded, dingaling, bonkers, nutsy-poo, half-witted, harebrained, imbecilic, kooky, loony, ludicrous, lunatic, mad, moronic, nutty, preposterous, ridiculous, bizarre, crackers, goofy, senseless, short-sighted, silly, simple-minded, witless, balmy, crazed, crazy, screwy, rogue, unpredictable, wild, zany... The lights are on but nobody's at home.

Last edited by normie; 11-21-2008 at 01:27 PM..

Old 11-21-2008, 01:23 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,277,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
Nothing wrong with eating Turkey, however I dont think the majority of Americans want to see them slaughtered on TV. I know if I had kids and they were watching this on the news it would not have went over well. Needless to say this only emphasizes the word clueless when you think of Palin.
Yeah! maybe this will create more vegetarians, seeing what happens... lol, now the Butterball lobby is going to be mad at Sarah! Dick Cheney will be on the phone with them, commiserating: "We took our cue from you, with the, you know...coffins... keep it all hidden away...what they dont know don't hurt 'em... And we all learned from the liberal media turned loose in Nam, dont show the - you know. Everything was going great! Am I right? And now here's this one nutty broad, making you start all over building your business back up from scratch. In these tough times that's a low blow, my friend. Nah, we had nothing to do with her, never even met her, you kidding? I dont know. Call the boys at Blackwater. They'll probably send ya over to Burston-Marsteller.... good luck, and happy Thanksgiving. Oops. Heh."

Old 11-21-2008, 01:44 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,619,507 times
As a Republican who desperately wants the GOP to change direction, I thank Sarah Palin for looking so stupid that she just may have slaughtered her chances for even considering a run in 2012.

Old 11-21-2008, 01:47 PM

2,862 posts, read 9,576,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
As a Republican who desperately wants the GOP to change direction, I thank Sarah Palin for looking so stupid that she just may have slaughtered her chances for even considering a run in 2012.
Seriously...for trying to 'expand the base'...she sure is not appealing to the rest of us.

Old 11-21-2008, 01:49 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,307,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
Hey momo, nobody cares that the turkey got axed! This thread is about the stupidity exhibited by your sweetie, Sarah Palin, 'pardoning' a turkey then giving an interview in front of a turkey slaughter.

Get a sense of humor!
I care that the turkey got axed. If you don't, fine. But don't speak for everyone else.

Old 11-21-2008, 01:53 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,277,307 times
Quote:
As a Republican who desperately wants the GOP to change direction, I thank Sarah Palin for looking so stupid that she just may have slaughtered her chances for even considering a run for 2012.
Oooh. That's a good point. Wouldnt it be great if the camera crew were artistic hitmen, part of a new black ops program that political consulting firms and PR places in Washington are running up the ol' flagpole. If it were only true, SCORE! (wish we had a little chopping-axe icon, but as it is,)

Old 11-21-2008, 02:11 PM

1,599 posts, read 2,956,719 times
Quote:
Uh-Oh....Um, Palin looked great for that interview didn't she? Very festive. And, um, her talking points were right on target. That turkey slaughterer behind her is just like you and me....Really. He is just your average pro-American looking for reigning in government and too being allowed to prosper for his family in a patriotic way, also.

Rock on Sarah in 2012! We lefties are counting on you!

Old 11-21-2008, 02:12 PM

15,402 posts, read 29,041,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
I care that the turkey got axed. If you don't, fine. But don't speak for everyone else.
Yeah, me too. Have to admit I felt sorry for the turkey. Not that it's going to keep me from eating my Thanksgiving feast, but the video did make me sad.

Old 11-21-2008, 02:25 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,932,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
You're correct. I should have said the 'majority' don't care that the turkey got axed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections