Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 07:47 AM

3,463 posts, read 7,305,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Hysteria Alert!! So now asking obama to show his original birth certificate is an act of terrorism?

Incredible!
I think it's incredible how these Obama fanatics don't care if he is a fraud, and don't care about his mysterious background. Hell, they don't care that Obama doesn't respect the Constitution, which he will swear an oath to uphold if he takes the office of the POTUS. These people would love him if he was Osama bin Laden's terrorist expert. Really strange!!!

Old 12-08-2008, 08:29 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,836,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
I think it's incredible how these Obama fanatics don't care if he is a fraud, and don't care about his mysterious background. Hell, they don't care that Obama doesn't respect the Constitution, which he will swear an oath to uphold if he takes the office of the POTUS. These people would love him if he was Osama bin Laden's terrorist expert. Really strange!!!
As I have said before, Kooter. Provide me irrefutable proof that

Obama claimed Kenya as his birthplace on his application to Columbia

Obama was adopted by his stepfather Lolo Soetero

Obama, with full understanding renounced his US Citizenship

Obama was born in Kenya or any country other than the US

These are all claims you have made as facts, but I have yet to see any evidence that they are anything other than conjecture.

The state of Hawaii has authenticated Obama's birth records and acknowledged that he was born there. Am I supposed to disbelieve Hawaii and instead believe somebody on the internet who cannot back up any statements with facts?

If any statement you have made, other than an adoption by the stepfather is proven to be true, I would agree that Obama is not qualified to be POTUS.

I have repeatedly asked for proof and you repeatedly ignore those requests.

Old 12-08-2008, 08:30 AM

31,683 posts, read 41,034,158 times
Today for them must be like the final election polls/tally day was to some of them also.

Old 12-08-2008, 08:31 AM

2,159 posts, read 2,582,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
Don't you think it's time you just give up your lost cause???

Either that or seek medical attention???

Old 12-08-2008, 08:42 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
matter to you? Would it matter that he lied to the American people, to the voters? Would it matter to you that he defrauded millions of dollars from campaign contributors? Would it matter that Obama and the DNC conspired to deceive the electorate?

Just curious. Would it matter to you Obama supporters?
Would it matter to you that Obama will be the next President despite all the insane ravings before and after the election?

YOU BETCHA!

Old 12-08-2008, 07:31 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
As I have said before, Kooter. Provide me irrefutable proof that

Obama claimed Kenya as his birthplace on his application to Columbia

Obama was adopted by his stepfather Lolo Soetero

Obama, with full understanding renounced his US Citizenship

Obama was born in Kenya or any country other than the US

These are all claims you have made as facts, but I have yet to see any evidence that they are anything other than conjecture.

The state of Hawaii has authenticated Obama's birth records and acknowledged that he was born there. Am I supposed to disbelieve Hawaii and instead believe somebody on the internet who cannot back up any statements with facts?

If any statement you have made, other than an adoption by the stepfather is proven to be true, I would agree that Obama is not qualified to be POTUS.

I have repeatedly asked for proof and you repeatedly ignore those requests.
What do you mean, there are all those youtube videos with irrefutable proof. Why they are far more reliable sources than the governor of Hawaii!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections