Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What annoys you most?
Obama himself 12 14.63%
Obama's supporters 42 51.22%
No opinion 11 13.41%
Other 17 20.73%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 04:29 PM

1 posts, read 1,241 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
Obama doesn't annoy me that much. I don't like his views on redistributing wealth. I do admit that Obama does act and look very Presidential most of the time unlike Vice President Biden. I am much more annoyed by Obama supporters and how they act. I also hate those stupid shirts and pictures with an Obama portrait drawn like old Soviet/Communist propaganda posters. I saw them everywhere around my school during the weeks leading up to the election.
Hi, I'm Maria. Wish I could say the same. But I read his book Dreams From my Father. In it his pysche is transparently revealed. Would be nice if he ran the admiinistration that way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2009, 04:43 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,064,332 times
His peeps think he's a blank "change" slate where everything they want or wish for they can have and they expect he'll deliver. That's just stupid but whose fault is it? 1) Their fault for being so naive? 2) His for seizing the opportunity and not clarifying what he stands for so he can be all things to all people? 3) The retarded fawning media for not pressing him during the campaign? I'd like to pick Number 3 but truthfully it's the responsibility of the voter to get their own answers so I blame them. Of course, if you had asked him a question and the Dems didn't like the question, they and the media would have investigated you as if you were John Gotti.

Old 01-30-2009, 04:52 PM

4,176 posts, read 6,341,856 times
I strongly disagree with both Hillary Clinton and Obama as it relates to their policies. However, I find both Clintons extremely annoying while I don't find Obama annoying in the least. I think he actually has a great sense of humor and is VERY slick in dealing with people. Sometimes, it would be nice if he were more direct in answering questions, but that's his style.

Old 01-30-2009, 08:04 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,617,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
That he and his peeps put a whoooping on us.
That we have no one to worship....except maybe Rush.

~sigh

Old 01-30-2009, 10:15 PM

2,661 posts, read 2,906,537 times
So a lot of people don't support the president of the united states in this poll.

Either that, or they are annoy themselves.

Old 01-30-2009, 11:43 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,707,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
I think your irritation is that you live in a deep Blue state & most people don't agree with your Republicanism. If you lived in the South you would likely feel right at home. Have you ever considering leaving California for a more comfortable place like Tuscaloosa Alabama?
Orange County is quite comfortable. And I am sure the town idiot in Tuscaloosa is probably a loudmouth Democrat too. It sure seems like all the town idiots here in OC are Democrats.

Old 01-31-2009, 11:21 AM

5,032 posts, read 12,619,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
Orange County is quite comfortable. And I am sure the town idiot in Tuscaloosa is probably a loudmouth Democrat too. It sure seems like all the town idiots here in OC are Democrats.
To each his own! But life for Republicans will be a painful journey of disappointment & frustration for a very long time. And you can be sure that California will never vote for a Republican in our life time.

Old 01-31-2009, 11:33 AM

2,915 posts, read 3,522,022 times
[quote=happ;7260493]To each his own! But life for Republicans will be a painful journey of disappointment & frustration for a very long time. And you can be sure that California will never vote for a Republican in our life time.[/QUOTE]

And California will always be an environmental and financial mess

Old 01-31-2009, 11:36 AM

9,249 posts, read 26,714,119 times
Yeah, that's why they are having a mass exodus right now.

Old 01-31-2009, 08:32 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,588,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paullySC View Post
I'm cautiously optimistic of Obama (didn't vote for him though).

But the supporters for the most part are way to arrogant and obnoxious. It's like dealing with 8 year olds.
yes it was fun in this forum during the election
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections