Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2009, 07:57 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,901,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Jindal has entered Palinville ... over scripted and robotic. Only he's articlulate.
I bet Jindal would not say "The nation that invented the automobile" implying the US Nation invented the automobile. Either Obama is stupid or he believes the public is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2009, 07:57 AM

4,103 posts, read 5,323,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
Then how come he doesn't make his birth certificate public?
That is a separate issue. Eventually he will have to produce something. It is becoming a distraction to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
American? Ha! Sounds like some sort of terrorist delicacy. Jindal looks like a muslim.
Whether he is a terrorist or a Muslim is independent of his eligibility to run for POTUS.

Ted Kaszinski was eligible. Ted Bundy was eligible. Ted Kennedy is eligible. Hmm, ever notice how serial killers and terrorists are all named Ted?

Old 02-25-2009, 08:09 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,411,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Regarding the volcano monitoring thing, I live in California and I thought EXACTLY the same thing you did: Let's quit monitoring hurricanes too then.

I liked Jindal a lot before he gave this speech. Now I think he is really out of touch with the rest of the country.

I thought, at some point, he would say that we didn't need a military -- that the Boy Scouts could fight our wars without depending on government money!

He was really AWFUL!!!!!
Yeah, lets shut down volcano monitoring, earthquake monitoring, the National Weather Service, our spy satellites, heck even the CIA and FBI. We don't need any advanced warning of potential hazards (whether man-made or natural) - and they all cost money. So let's stop all that wasteful spending and send that money back to the American taxpayers.

Heck if it was good enough for America back in the days of the Founding Fathers, then it's good enough for America today.

LOL

Ken

Old 02-25-2009, 08:12 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,411,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexicanRepublican View Post
Ted Kaszinski was eligible. Ted Bundy was eligible. Ted Kennedy is eligible. Hmm, ever notice how serial killers and terrorists are all named Ted?
You left off Ted Nugent - noted for his conservative political views and his vocal pro-hunting and Second Amendment activism.

You're right - terrorists all.

Ken

Old 02-25-2009, 08:19 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,281,048 times
Watch David Brooks reaction to Jindal's rebuttal. "Stale, "insane" and "disaster for the Republican Party."
Ben Smith's Blog: Political News and Analysis - POLITICO.com

Old 02-25-2009, 08:19 AM

90,295 posts, read 121,154,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexicanRepublican View Post
I believe they were, but that is irrelevant.
Well, yeah. According to all the Obama eligibility folks, who have degrees in constitutional law , the parents have to be NBCs as well. As several have stated, he could have been born on the steps of the Supreme Court, but he's still not eligible! So it's irrelevant; Jindal is not eligible. And what's with this assumed name, "Bobby"? What is he hiding? Huh? Huh? I also want to see his Catholocism registration papers. I think he's a Hindu!

Old 02-25-2009, 09:18 AM

53,379 posts, read 35,097,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
Jindal is a liar!!!!!!

His name is Piyush Jindal, we can't trust this guy!

He's a secret radical Hindu, here's the proof
Bobby Jindal is a Secret Hindu « Bobby Jindal is a Secret Hindu
THAT is your 'proof'? some idiot blogger who claimed they 'checked it out on snopes,' when in fact there is not a single entry about bobby jindal on snopes at all?

Old 02-25-2009, 10:16 AM

31,384 posts, read 37,165,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
THAT is your 'proof'? some idiot blogger who claimed they 'checked it out on snopes,' when in fact there is not a single entry about bobby jindal on snopes at all?
I guess its true, some Americans don't get irony.

Old 02-25-2009, 10:19 AM

4,685 posts, read 8,478,008 times
Default Gov. Bobby Jindal doesn't get what VOLCANO MONITORING is for?

Gov. Jindal Follow-up: What Is 'Volcano Monitoring'? (http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/govjindalfollowupwhatisvolcanomonitoring - broken link)

God help these GOP philistines! If it's not about MAKNG MONEY, they CAN'T GET IT!

Here, Governor, let me google that for you!
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=volcano+monitoring

I guess the only rumbling of the ground he feels in Louisiana is when a freaking OIL REFINERY blows up!
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=louisiana+oil+refinery+explosions

Old 02-25-2009, 10:21 AM

8,288 posts, read 13,603,932 times
Jindal was a absolute disaster in that speech. I think I would have preffered listening to a Robert Byrd speech snores and all!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections