Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Favorite in 2012
Mike Huckabee 18 9.38%
Sarah Palin 25 13.02%
Mitt Romney 31 16.15%
Jeb Bush 0 0%
Charlie Crist 6 3.13%
Rick Perry 1 0.52%
Mark Sanford 3 1.56%
Paul Ryan 4 2.08%
Eric Cantor 1 0.52%
John McCain 3 1.56%
Rudy Giulliani 6 3.13%
Tim Pawlenty 6 3.13%
John Ensign 1 0.52%
Other 32 16.67%
I'm a Democrat, so Barack Obama 55 28.65%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2009, 03:35 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,847,671 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
What in the world is wrong with you conservatives? You got your arses kicked late last year, a sound rejection of what you stand for. You suck! You were supposed to get the clue, go away and reinvent yourselves. You were supposed to devise a new ideology that is not rooted in the Stone Age. You were supposed to figure out why you haven't a clue how to run an economy, or fight crime in THIS country. You were supposed to figure out why simply saying "no taxes" is not the solution to the problems that plague this country. You're always on the inferior and wrong side of the civil rights, affirmative action argument, and you are way off on the abortion issue. You can't stop illegal immigration and your legal immigration preference has displaced millions of qualified americans. We're in this recession because of you. We lost that ideological war and spent a trillion dollars doing so because of you. Far, far too early for you to be taking about dragging these Mr. Peabodys up just to get slaughtered by the best man to reside in the oval office in recent memory, maybe in history.

Buzz off and get your act together rather than talking about these rejects from your rejected ideology. This is Obama's time!
obama clearly is a very smart man, and people are taking him very seriously. I have footage of him and biden discussing foreign policy.

oh, and face it. barry is a national joke. I never thought I would say this, but he's so bad, he's making people miss bush. barry belongs in romper room with the other children at his level mentally.

YouTube - Iron Maiden on Beavis and Butthead
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2009, 07:59 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,823,181 times
Bobby Jindal?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections