Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 08:55 PM

365 posts, read 525,677 times

Advertisements

Who is this guy?!!!

What is he trying to accomplish?!!!

Why want he shut up?!!!

Where does he get off downing the President?!!!

When will he remove himself from the media so I can return to watching the News Stations again?

Perhaps he should get his own sitcom! He could call his show the "ADVERBS MAN ON MISSION"

ENOUGH DICK!

What's your take concerning Dick popping up everywhere?

Last edited by traffic_light; 05-23-2009 at 09:05 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2009, 10:07 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,095,461 times
I hope he keeps talking. He made hussein obama look like a fool.

Old 05-24-2009, 12:29 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,319,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
I hope he keeps talking. He made hussein obama look like a fool.

I agree, he now has Obama on his toes and scared to death.

So Cheney has accomplished something, he has all the liberals scared to death of him and his knowledge.

Now they are ALL wanting to the be quiet, wonder why?

I would like to hear more from him.

See Obama and his clan started this mess by talking backwards, blaming and pointing fingers and then wanted to go after anyone in the Bush admin. Now it has come back to haunt them thanks to Nancy lying every day.

Get used to seeing Cheney, he will not sit down and allow Obama to continue to lie and destroy our country.

I am actually proud of him for standing up.

He has Obama eating out of the palms of his.

Obama has no chance debating him, Cheney will EAT HIM UP as an old saying for Fidel Obama.

When the libs want someone to go away or shut up it means they smell something going and and the only way they can handle it is to silence that person.

Get used to it libs, Cheney is untouchable by any liberal and he knows it.

He is way to smart and seasoned for you people.

Old 05-24-2009, 04:56 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,164,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I agree, he now has Obama on his toes and scared to death.""""

No, Cheney, as even his DAUGHTER admits, is running scared...some people when they're really scared run off at the mouth...DICK was all comfy and quiet during his administration...now it's a different story

"""So Cheney has accomplished something, he has all the liberals scared to death of him and his knowledge.

I would like to hear more from him.""""

Why would "liberals" be afraid of Cheney's knowledge??????

Why didn't he share this knowledge during his administration?

I haven't seen too many people say he should be quiet...what are you talking about?

Most people are laughing at his sudden and out-of-character babblng!

But , yes, the Cheney administration did use "FEAR" as a tool....but smart people aren't afraid of DICK.

"""See Obama and his clan started this mess by talking backwards, blaming and pointing fingers and then wanted to go after anyone in the Bush admin. Now it has come back to haunt them thanks to Nancy lying every day.

Get used to seeing Cheney, he will not sit down and allow Obama to continue to lie and destroy our country.""""

Why NOT! He "allowed" bush to do just that???

"""I am actually proud of him for standing up.""

Ya, he finally quit the fake wheelchair act

"""He has Obama eating out of the palms of his."""

SHOW PROOF OF THIS ABSURD STATEMENT.

""""Obama has no chance debating him, Cheney will EAT HIM UP as an old saying for Fidel Obama.

When the libs want someone to go away or shut up it means they smell something going and and the only way they can handle it is to silence that person.

Again, liberals do not want DICK to shut up...but if he's going to babble he should try the truth for a change....LOTS of people want him to talk, to give us the truth.....sitting before a judge with his right hand up to god....

Old 05-24-2009, 05:40 AM

68,333 posts, read 54,445,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I agree, he now has Obama on his toes and scared to death.

So Cheney has accomplished something, he has all the liberals scared to death of him and his knowledge.

I would like to hear more from him.

See Obama and his clan started this mess by talking backwards, blaming and pointing fingers and then wanted to go after anyone in the Bush admin. Now it has come back to haunt them thanks to Nancy lying every day.

Get used to seeing Cheney, he will not sit down and allow Obama to continue to lie and destroy our country.

I am actually proud of him for standing up.

He has Obama eating out of the palms of his.

Obama has no chance debating him, Cheney will EAT HIM UP as an old saying for Fidel Obama.

Always nice to get the report from FantasyLand

Cheney's nothing but a lame amateur magician attempting to divert attention from his own misdeeds but sorry, we all know you're just a Dick.

Old 05-24-2009, 06:36 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,574,384 times
let Cheney keep talking all the way into a indictment for War crimes!

Old 05-24-2009, 06:44 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,217,163 times
Libs always want to silence the opposition, especially when the opposition gets too close to the truth.

Old 05-24-2009, 06:47 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,164,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Libs always want to silence the opposition, especially when the opposition gets too close to the truth.
Read post#4.

Then SHOW where anyone has tried to shut DICK up.

Show it.

I haven't seen him stop talking.......I would LOVE for him to tell the truth for a change!!!

Bring it on!!!!

Old 05-24-2009, 06:49 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,574,384 times
what truth? WMDs that never existed? Invading a sovereign nation under false pretenses? Defending torture as US policy?

Old 05-24-2009, 07:42 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,217,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Read post#4.

Then SHOW where anyone has tried to shut DICK up.

Show it.

I haven't seen him stop talking.......I would LOVE for him to tell the truth for a change!!!

Bring it on!!!!
Read the first post.

Now go eat your words.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections