Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 12:50 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,281,090 times

Advertisements

URGENT EMAIL from Ron Paul: The Establishment is Trying to Swift-Boat Rand! | Ron Paul 2012 | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/133898 - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2010, 01:23 PM

22,186 posts, read 19,459,426 times
Interesting you are calling the party establishment RINO's...

Old 05-07-2010, 05:37 PM

3,555 posts, read 7,849,301 times
So, let me get this straight, the Republicans who never served in the Navy with Rand Paul are LYING to say they DID serve with him, and LYING about his Navy service record, and LYING about the wounds he suffered in combat, when NONE of them served in a combat zone? Is that what they're doing?

The people that are doing this to Paul are the same bunch of d**che bags that actually did "swift boat" John Kerry. Using the term "swift boat" for ever political trick cheapens the phrase and makes the person making the charge look weak and ineffectual. Kind of like attaching "gate" to every political story.

Were Rand and his daddy crying out against the Republican party for all the other crap they've pulled over the years againts Dems? NO. In that case they need to "man up and shut up".

Or, as a famous major league pitcher said to a "hot prospect" rookie who was just up from the minor leagues; when the major league pitcher knocked said rookie on his a** with a few consecutive "brush back" pitches, "welcome to the bigs, kid!"

Welcome to the big league, Rand.

Old 05-07-2010, 07:55 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,281,090 times
Thanks for the comments. Very informative.

Old 05-11-2010, 05:07 AM

1,895 posts, read 3,415,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post
So, let me get this straight, the Republicans who never served in the Navy with Rand Paul are LYING to say they DID serve with him, and LYING about his Navy service record, and LYING about the wounds he suffered in combat, when NONE of them served in a combat zone? Is that what they're doing?

The people that are doing this to Paul are the same bunch of d**che bags that actually did "swift boat" John Kerry. Using the term "swift boat" for ever political trick cheapens the phrase and makes the person making the charge look weak and ineffectual. Kind of like attaching "gate" to every political story.

Were Rand and his daddy crying out against the Republican party for all the other crap they've pulled over the years againts Dems? NO. In that case they need to "man up and shut up".

Or, as a famous major league pitcher said to a "hot prospect" rookie who was just up from the minor leagues; when the major league pitcher knocked said rookie on his a** with a few consecutive "brush back" pitches, "welcome to the bigs, kid!"

i don't know about all that "man up and shut up" stuff...i'm pretty sure Ron Paul's been "manning up" for quite some time, and has been against this sort of political practice since day one.

i hope they can withstand the barrage of negative ads, and overcome the empty suit syndrom plaguing America.

Old 05-11-2010, 08:19 AM

rogeritsu wrote;
Quote:
don't know about all that "man up and shut up" stuff...i'm pretty sure Ron Paul's been "manning up" for quite some time, and has been against this sort of political practice since day one.
Does this mean that father and son spoke up about the only actual case of swift-boating that took place during the 2004 election cycle? Did either or both of them refuse financial support to the Bush/Cheney team and ask for their money back?

If the answer to either of these questions is "no", then they both need to ****.

Old 05-11-2010, 08:35 AM

30 posts, read 16,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post

Golfgod= Part of the problem

Rational people like Rand= The solution.

Thanks for making that clear.

Old 05-11-2010, 08:39 AM

30 posts, read 16,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
URGENT EMAIL from Ron Paul: The Establishment is Trying to Swift-Boat Rand! | Ron Paul 2012 | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/133898 - broken link)
This is what happens when you call out the establishment. You get humiliated, shunned and silenced.

GO Rand! the voice of truth.

Old 05-11-2010, 11:50 AM

luckersmydog (another "new" kid on the block) shilling for the Paul family thinks that;
Quote:
Golfgod= Part of the problem
How is my pointing out that the Pauls are a bunch of hypocrites for decrying what they spent years doing and condoning? Seriously, if you can't think of anything better than calling things "swift-boating" when it's your guy getting it, then you are out of ideas.

I stand by my original points, which in typical drone fashion you failed to answer; if he's supported it, or not denounced it in the past he has no right to cry foul now, and "welcome to the big leagues, now man up or shut up". IOW, "quitcherbitchin".

Old 05-11-2010, 01:19 PM

1,895 posts, read 3,415,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgoddess View Post
rugerjitsu wrote;

Does this mean that father and son spoke up about the only actual case of swift-boating that took place during the 2004 election cycle? Did either or both of them refuse financial support to the Bush/Cheney team and ask for their money back?

If the answer to either of these questions is "no", then they both need to ****.
since you're putting forth the accusations...would you mind putting forth some facts? please show me where Ron Paul gave financial support to the Bush/Cheney team.

i'll stand by for your findings...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections