Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 03:12 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,875,157 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
No one really has called someone a racist for simply disagreeing with Obama. Some of the arguments against him have been criticized as being racist, but not simply disagreeing with him.
Smash, I don't think this is totally true. I think many threads here have referred to those who don't like him as being bigots, racist or disagreeing with him because of his color. I would have to go back and check, but there have been many. Certainly the posters who have referred to this are the utral libs or people who assume color enters into the picture.

Nita
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2010, 03:46 PM

22,210 posts, read 19,497,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Smash, I don't think this is totally true. I think many threads here have referred to those who don't like him as being bigots, racist or disagreeing with him because of his color. I would have to go back and check, but there have been many. Certainly the posters who have referred to this are the utral libs or people who assume color enters into the picture.

Nita
Outside of the birther threads, and posts directed at those who have made previous stormfront type of posts that hasn't occurred.

Old 05-15-2010, 07:43 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,565,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
Could you please rephrase that sentence to something understandable?
Sure. Would you say that it is relevant what the hotheads call something? If not, your point is moot. If it is relevant, you are part of the problem.

Not meaning to be insulting, but does that make it more understandable to you?

Old 05-15-2010, 07:44 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,565,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
No one really has called someone a racist for simply disagreeing with Obama. Some of the arguments against him have been criticized as being racist, but not simply disagreeing with him.

Have you even read the posts on these forums? They prove you incorrect.

Old 05-28-2012, 01:04 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,794,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Vote for me or you are a racist ???
That was an idea that was proven false!

For 3 1/2 years; Obama has spewed the same rhetoric again & again!

It is .. .. Bush's fault!

It is .. .. The fault of Republicans

It is .. .. the fault of Congress

Obama hasn't admitted once ever or will never admit he was wrong; Oops I take that back. He did .. once! I guess these "shovel" ready jobs weren't so "shovel ready"!

That is an extremely lame childish excuse.. in lieu of his "begging" for 800,000 MILLIONS of dollars that just went "poof" and nothing was ever accomplished that we could see any tangible results for.

So he begs for more.... (chuckle).

Now he wants ... FOUR more years.. .. for his "ears" to hear everyone shout and praise him for his amazing wisdom and smartZ!

This narcissistic megalomaniac pathological liar needs to BE ARRESTED!

He has proven: He is Anti-American He is Anti-Christian He is Anti-Israel He is Anti-biblical He is Anti-white

He is against everything this great country was founded upon. The bedrock & foundation of this country rests on the constitution and Obama is anti-constitution! HE KNOWS BETTER how... .to destroy our freedoms!

Lets give him four more years; and we can all sit around in the FEMA camps singing kumbaya !!

Old 05-28-2012, 03:07 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,324,885 times
Help me destroy America

Old 05-28-2012, 03:11 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,991,966 times
"you want to hear about my record"?

THE HONEYMOONERS - RALPH KRAMDEN SAYS HUMUNAH HUMUNAH - YouTube

Old 05-29-2012, 04:03 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,064,332 times
This is the one he picks?

I'll guess - "It's Still Bush's Fault" or "At Least I'm Cooler Than Jimmy Carter"

If I was picking one for him I'd choose:

"Live Free Or Elect Me"

Old 06-28-2012, 11:44 AM

23,593 posts, read 17,269,743 times
obama's 2012 election campaign will feature bumper stickers that are reversible.

One one side, 'it's not a tax', 'not a single dime' on the other "obamacare is a tax' pay up!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections