Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 10:27 AM

37,176 posts, read 19,259,008 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronOB View Post
Hallo ya'll,

IMNSHO only Sarah Palin is a serious candidate for P.O.T.U.S. in 2012. No one else can be equal her.
We can only dream...

Old 09-16-2010, 10:40 AM

27,623 posts, read 21,154,814 times
A Vote of No Confidence for Palin

Here’s one top Republican Sarah Palin should not be looking to should she run for president in 2012: Steve Schmidt, who was the chief strategist for the 2008 presidential campaign of Senator John McCain of Arizona.

Mr. Schmidt, who was an advocate of choosing Ms. Palin as the Republican vice presidential candidate, had a falling out with her as the campaign lurched to the end. He made clear at a forum this morning that he thought it would be a disaster for Republicans to nominate her in 2012.

“I think she has talents,” Mr. Schmidt said. “My honest view is that she would not be a winning candidate for the Republican Party and in fact were she to be the nominee, we could have a catastrophic result.”

A Vote of No Confidence for Palin - NYTimes.com

Old 09-16-2010, 02:17 PM

888 posts, read 1,187,881 times
I always thought that Republicans didn't have a sense of humor, until they trotted out Palin.
Man, did you guys have me fooled............................................ ..........

Steve

Old 09-16-2010, 02:21 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,701,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
A Vote of No Confidence for Palin

Here’s one top Republican Sarah Palin should not be looking to should she run for president in 2012: Steve Schmidt, who was the chief strategist for the 2008 presidential campaign of Senator John McCain of Arizona.

Mr. Schmidt, who was an advocate of choosing Ms. Palin as the Republican vice presidential candidate, had a falling out with her as the campaign lurched to the end. He made clear at a forum this morning that he thought it would be a disaster for Republicans to nominate her in 2012.

“I think she has talents,” Mr. Schmidt said. “My honest view is that she would not be a winning candidate for the Republican Party and in fact were she to be the nominee, we could have a catastrophic result.”

A Vote of No Confidence for Palin - NYTimes.com

That is because this fool is and McCain are so far from Conservative, it is like balls on a rooster. These guys are Progressive to the bone.

Old 09-18-2010, 12:21 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,215,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronOB View Post
Hallo ya'll,

IMNSHO only Sarah Palin is a serious candidate for P.O.T.U.S. in 2012. No one else can be equal her.
BTW not GOP or Dems but the Tea Party is a movement which have a great future in the U.S. and lotsa places in DC. Thoughts?

yes, I say if she is all we have to look forward to, we are in a world of hurt!
I proudly voted for mccain in the last election because I saw Obama for what he was, a hack
I was right
Palin is not a president I would support, not by a long shot!!

Old 09-18-2010, 06:59 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,556,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhound View Post
i always thought that republicans didn't have a sense of humor, until they trotted out palin.
Man, did you guys have me fooled............................................ ..........

Steve
:d
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections