Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2007, 03:56 PM

87 posts, read 383,186 times

Advertisements

It's been a number of years now, and hadn't heard a thing about them for so long. Last I knew Roy was getting physical therapy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2007, 04:06 PM

548 posts, read 2,647,963 times
I don't know, but that guy who is on the run from raping that 2 yo girl, used to be their assistant, or so says CNN.

Old 10-05-2007, 06:00 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,261,360 times
Roy is still recovering - and doing extremely well. The "Boys" have been making a number of personal appearances lately -

Seigfried has been at Roy's side this whole time - pushing him - making him rehab -

Will they ever perform again? Doubtful - but, never say never

It is just great that he survived

BTW, the White Tiger that did the damage - is doing well also - Roy has visited Montecord a number of times since the accident

Old 10-06-2007, 09:00 AM

30,353 posts, read 51,942,966 times
Good to hear he's recovering, and hopefully he'll get even better over time! I had the pleasure of seeing them perform, back when I was about 14-15 years old, and it was really an amazing show. Hopefully they'll be on stage again one day...

Old 10-06-2007, 10:06 PM

578 posts, read 2,529,594 times
Does Montecord still live at their Estate? Or did the animal control people take him to white tiger prison? I'm glad he is recovering, there was a lot of damage to this guy's neck and vascular system.

Old 10-07-2007, 07:16 PM

87 posts, read 383,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Roy is still recovering - and doing extremely well. The "Boys" have been making a number of personal appearances lately -

Seigfried has been at Roy's side this whole time - pushing him - making him rehab -

BTW, the White Tiger that did the damage - is doing well also - Roy has visited Montecord a number of times since the accident
Thanks for letting me know, Greatday! I really enjoyed their shows and also hearing about each of their life's story. I was so sorry when it happened, as we all were, and glad Roy lived through it, but to see him struggling with rehab was sad.
I guess what got me to thinking was how one minute they could be one way, everything fine and famous, glamorous, then the next their lives are totally, totally changed. It happened that fast. Glad to hear they are able to make some personal appearances now, though I'm afraid it will never be as it was before. Do you know if Roy is crippled or if they expect a full recovery?

Old 10-09-2007, 10:33 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,261,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by askme View Post
Glad to hear they are able to make some personal appearances now, though I'm afraid it will never be as it was before. Do you know if Roy is crippled or if they expect a full recovery?
Roy is very mobile - although, not anywhere near what he was. He is able to walk now without much support although he is using a cane once in a while. He is driving himself again - in fact, Seigfried recently bought Roy a beautiful Mercedes convertible as a birthday gift!

He still shows partial paralysis in his facial features but, he is smiling again

By all accounts, he has become a fanatic in his recovery efforts - hours a day in rehab -

Full recovery? It is easy to say no. But, then again, there was doubt he would get as far as he has. So.......

Old 10-09-2007, 03:02 PM

2,493 posts, read 4,400,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post

I'm glad they did not put Montecord down. Does anyone know why he did this?

Greenie

Old 10-09-2007, 06:49 PM

1,722 posts, read 3,749,176 times
I was able to see their show at The Mirage in 1995 and LOVED it! It was spectacular but I guess that's not going to happen again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts