Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 09:16 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times

Advertisements

This is just for your entertainment for people that are interested.

I did it and I'm a 2.

Your Personality Number

Consonant Power
Your Personality Number is derived from the consonants (any letter other than the vowels: A, E, I, O and U) in your given name (first, middle and last). See the chart below for the letters and their numerical equivalents.

Letters to Numbers:

1 J S
2 B K T
3 C L
4 D M V
5 N W
6 F X
7 G P Y
8 H Q Z
9 R

Use this example as your guide: Raena=R+N [9+5+other #'s ] (Consonants) then I would add my middle and last name consonants.

Next, add all the numbers together,
Now, calculate yours. If you get a double digit, add them together until you get a number between 1 and 9.

Now let’s see what your number mean:
Personality Number 1
You stick out as a leader and as someone with authority. You lead the pack and are not afraid to express your creativity and face new challenges.
Personality Number 2
You appear to others as your true self—warm and kindhearted. People may come to you for advice or comfort, both of which you lovingly supply.
Personality Number 3
You are attractive to the opposite sex. You can be romantic and affectionate. Surround yourself with genuine people and develop meaningful relationships for real, lasting fulfillment.
Personality Number 4
People see you as the rock, or the pinnacle of stability. You’re reliable, practical and people, including family, depend on you and seek out your wisdom.
Personality Number 5
Your personality is nothing short of energetic and magnetic. You see life as an adventure and inspire others to follow their passions.
Personality Number 6
You are warm and compassionate and others come to you often for advice because they recognize your innate sense of fairness. Some people may try to take advantage of your good nature, so be wary.
Personality Number 7
People see you as knowledgeable and confident but not always approachable. Your independent nature can make you appear aloof, but you’re just busy soaking in more wisdom to share later.
Personality Number 8
You appear to others as a powerful authority that exudes confidence and inspires it in others. You invite those around you to find empowerment through their own successes.
Personality Number 9
No matter your appearance, you get noticed when you walk into a room. You’re kind and compassionate, and people are drawn to you. You are dedicated to the good of humanity.

Tell us what # you are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2013, 01:11 PM

2,430 posts, read 5,579,956 times
In real life, I'm:
Quote:
Personality Number 4
People see you as the rock, or the pinnacle of stability. You’re reliable, practical and people, including family, depend on you and seek out your wisdom.
But as Blinx, I'm:
Quote:
Personality Number 7
People see you as knowledgeable and confident but not always approachable. Your independent nature can make you appear aloof, but you’re just busy soaking in more wisdom to share later.
There are some truths in both statements. Except for the "seeking out wisdom" bit.

Old 03-25-2013, 02:45 PM

10,060 posts, read 12,809,001 times
The First Commandment trumps numerology.

Old 03-26-2013, 11:38 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouldy Old Schmo View Post
I believe in God. I believe in Hope too. But not closeminded for other interesting things in this world.

Old 03-29-2013, 05:54 PM

1,483 posts, read 1,382,510 times
According to the chart, I'm a 1. Doesn't describe my personality at all, however....

Old 04-02-2013, 07:23 AM

190 posts, read 391,817 times
I'd be an 8....no too sure of the accuracy in describing me, however.

Last edited by missesthebeaches; 04-02-2013 at 07:27 AM.. Reason: Read OP wrong...

Old 04-02-2013, 10:31 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouldy Old Schmo View Post
is that the one with something to do with the right to have cable TV?

Old 04-02-2013, 06:35 PM

2,430 posts, read 5,579,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
is that the one with something to do with the right to have cable TV?
No, silly. It's "Thou shalt not touch the remote!"

Old 04-10-2013, 10:37 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,870,986 times
Personality Number 4

Oh very true. I am the Jerry Springer of the tv show of life.

Old 04-16-2013, 12:29 AM

131 posts, read 209,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
This is just for your entertainment for people that are interested.

I did it and I'm a 2.

Your Personality Number

Consonant Power
Your Personality Number is derived from the consonants (any letter other than the vowels: A, E, I, O and U) in your given name (first, middle and last). See the chart below for the letters and their numerical equivalents.

Letters to Numbers:

1 J S
2 B K T
3 C L
4 D M V
5 N W
6 F X
7 G P Y
8 H Q Z
9 R

Use this example as your guide: Raena=R+N [9+5+other #'s ] (Consonants) then I would add my middle and last name consonants.

Next, add all the numbers together,
Now, calculate yours. If you get a double digit, add them together until you get a number between 1 and 9.

Now let’s see what your number mean:
Personality Number 1
You stick out as a leader and as someone with authority. You lead the pack and are not afraid to express your creativity and face new challenges.
Personality Number 2
You appear to others as your true self—warm and kindhearted. People may come to you for advice or comfort, both of which you lovingly supply.
Personality Number 3
You are attractive to the opposite sex. You can be romantic and affectionate. Surround yourself with genuine people and develop meaningful relationships for real, lasting fulfillment.
Personality Number 4
Personality Number 5
Your personality is nothing short of energetic and magnetic. You see life as an adventure and inspire others to follow their passions.
Personality Number 6
You are warm and compassionate and others come to you often for advice because they recognize your innate sense of fairness. Some people may try to take advantage of your good nature, so be wary.
Personality Number 7
Personality Number 8
You appear to others as a powerful authority that exudes confidence and inspires it in others. You invite those around you to find empowerment through their own successes.
Personality Number 9
No matter your appearance, you get noticed when you walk into a room. You’re kind and compassionate, and people are drawn to you. You are dedicated to the good of humanity.

Tell us what # you are.
I'm stuck on the ropes between number four, number six, or number nine. I'm not the most attractive of guys, but I'm far from ugly yet I draw a decent amount of attention because of the way I dress and present myself, yet at the same time plenty of people always know that I'm the guy you can have a serious talk with, and have a sense of confidentially, mutual respect, and anything else that shows my compassion for others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts