Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2014, 04:49 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,271,286 times

Advertisements

Wow... I believe in negative spirits and entities not necessarily in the devil/satan. Matter of fact I find that there are a lot of religious people who feel that anyone that partakes in behaviors that are "sins" in the bible are lacking God or have been influenced be the devil. They also believe that most rich men won't make it to heaven based on the scripture Matthew 19-24. They believd you can only have one master (God) and that some people are submitting to the world of flesh and money instead. Thus because a lot of Hollywood stars fall into these negative sinful images in the bible, there often said to be a part of a demonic league, etc.
Which is really up to date depending on your beliefs. I believe personally that there are definitely people in Hollywood they may function or act from a different moral/value code than the rest of us, where they are willing to compromise everything for the sake of fame and fortune. This is not to say everyone in Hollywood is like that, but a good amount are willing to do what they deem necessary to make it to the top.

I also felt eve there is a small portion of the world that consists of the elite folks who also operate from a different belief system from the average person as well. These beliefs are what leads many of these people into millions and powerful positions in the first place.

The notion, however, that satan has taken their soul does sound silly at face value but digging deeper it probably sounds appropriate to those operating from belief and value systems that are dictated from the bible, and the pews. Similarity belief systems about money, power, fame, and those projections into the "elite" also probably causes those youtube videos as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2014, 12:52 PM

19,610 posts, read 12,212,859 times
Well they sell OUT to do lousy music and movies. It's just that they get paid sooo much money to do such lowbrow entertainment lately. It is kind of disgusting.

Old 02-11-2014, 06:55 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,378,548 times
What?!?

Old 12-30-2014, 04:46 PM

94 posts, read 116,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8635angelvalley View Post
Are you off your medications?You need help.
a good one!

Old 12-31-2014, 02:28 PM

1,635 posts, read 1,813,420 times
Do You Think Hollywood is So Satanic

I think Satan is a person's perspective of his/her failure to commit and the Devil is that person's guilt surrogate. Hollywood is just a social structure that thrives on guilt from failure, resulting in product.

Old 01-01-2015, 02:16 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,705,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
Don't you think that if Satan appeared, it would be in the form of a beautiful woman, not an ugly one?
Alli got out of the OP was that Katy Perry was/is the Devil so yeah, the Devil can be pretty hot!

Old 01-01-2015, 06:13 PM

731 posts, read 1,579,244 times
I think Hollywood is a sin-city like Las Vegas. Some like Manson do a lot of their stuff for show and to attract an audience, in my opinion. Remember when the media went after "winning" Sheen? They all do the same stuff, it was his reality show.
I don't even want to think about Satanists. I read on another forum, Satanists are gonna put up a monument at the OKC Capital Building. It was actually started by a group from New York that came here a few years ago.

Anyway, everyone sins, if you think in that fashion.

OP, just believe what yo want to believe. It's your life.

Cheers

Old 01-02-2015, 01:08 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,041,688 times
while it appears that the OP has moved on to better things I would still like to comment in the chance that someone else encounters the devil or one of his underlings. If you encounter the devil, pay no heed and let him walk on by, then...sneak up behind him and jump on his back all the while screaming "Giddy-Up Devil...Tally-HO!"

The devil hates that and may try to have you arrested but he will not show up for court for reasons all too obvious.

Old 01-03-2015, 08:35 AM

347 posts, read 425,338 times
I just had a hot dream with Marilyn Manson last night. He can be satanic with me anytime!

Old 01-04-2015, 05:36 PM

404 posts, read 385,516 times
Default Hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert_The_Crocodile View Post
Considering how shallow and utterly moronic some of those people are, if the devil actually paid them good money for their souls, he got hosed.
This made me laugh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts