Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2014, 09:36 PM

4 posts, read 6,031 times

Advertisements

How many fools here who think that way?

And are they still stay as fools after seeing this Japanese toys which making fun of westerners face?
http://media.tumblr.com/3e2d6eb6b36c...c4dgo1_500.jpg

In case those fools are going to reply in here, did you check the 2D character on the toy's background? Did you see that western character not look like any Anime characters at all?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2014, 09:41 PM

312 posts, read 494,388 times
What fool above the age of 12 watches 'anime'?

Old 08-27-2014, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screen View Post
Go ask that to millions of your western buddies who are big fans of Anime including the hundreds thousands one on cosplay.com who believe they are real Anime characters.

Old 08-27-2014, 09:51 PM

3,639 posts, read 3,340,370 times
Quote:
I'm 28... would you like to take a look at my anime collection? :-)

Old 08-27-2014, 09:57 PM

Quote:
See what I just said? In just a few minute one of them already shows up, if he admin make a whole-forum poll of how many Anime fans in here then I'm sure around 28% from all the members in here are Anime fans.

Old 08-27-2014, 10:02 PM

Know that Anime fans are not fool, the fools is who said Anime characters based on westerners.

Old 08-30-2014, 09:40 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
You came here to just trash Americans?

Old 08-30-2014, 07:54 PM

4,209 posts, read 4,746,006 times
I smell a troll.

Old 09-23-2014, 03:19 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,277,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KajuA View Post
Know that Anime fans are not fool, the fools is who said Anime characters based on westerners.
I can appreciate Anime as an art. I don't collect it or read it regularly but I actually paused the video to read all the text.

That seemed like very angry text. Very defensive. You are calling us all ugly because we have different features.

It was interesting what you say about the pin point pupils and eye size and deep set eyes. But I have never seen one Asian use tape or glue to open their lids more. This would look more "Western" even if not deep set.

The prosthetic nose and blue eyes is interesting. Some of us Westerners have this but most don't. That is a "Roman" or "Jewish" nose.

I am at least 95% Western yet have a tiny nose and brown eyes. They are deep set. Brown hair also. Whenever someone comments that i look "part Asian," i take it as a compliment.

The reason round glasses look better on Asians is because there are less angles in the face. Angular glasses would look too harsh. On our Angular faces, the circles look to harsh and accentuate flaws. Pupil sizes in all cultures are the same. It expands and contracts depending on many factors. All cultures view larger pupils as more pleasing.

Interesting perspective. Thank you for sharing.

I would recommend this video be edited to leave the text on screen more. With all of the stimulation we screen out every minute, most Westerners will not pause the screen to give it the consideration it deserves. I actually missed the very first screen and lack the motivation and energy to replay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts