Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2015, 07:40 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,355,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbk4894 View Post
for me

TV - The Only Way is Essex

Film - Angus Thong and Perfect Snogging

Music - Justin Bieber.
I hate:

movies- action films, chick flicks, sci-fi

music- classic rock, metal

t.v.- reality shows
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2015, 01:44 PM

8,091 posts, read 15,432,086 times
TV - Any reality show

Film - Artsy junk that the critics like

Music - Rap and anything that features vibrato

Old 02-20-2015, 01:59 PM

2,078 posts, read 1,028,184 times
tv- reality shows like survivor big brother and whatnot its so phony. Don't really like the gold mining shows and the logger shows

movies- artsy stuff critics like I think they just say they like things so they can feel superior to you. Don't like any sci fi magic type stuff harry potter lord of rings. im sure theyre fine movies but not interesting to me at all. The seth rogen collaboration type movies.

theres a bit of every group I don't like. Music is my lowest of the 3 so I don't care as much. I hate dubstep techo edm and whatever its called these days.

Old 02-20-2015, 07:50 PM

649 posts, read 570,040 times
TV- Nascar is the most boring thing on television. It's seriously just cars going in a circle. Shows about people buying or selling junk like Storage Wars or Pawn Stars.

Movies- I know I'll probably get slammed for this but I hate pretty much any movie made before 1975. I really hate westerns. I just can't take that fake over acting. I also hate all these super hero and comic book movies.

Music- Anything by Katy Perry. Her voice isn't terrible but her songs are torture to listen to. I hate her whole fake persona. I feel old for saying this but most current pop music is horrible.

Old 02-20-2015, 08:04 PM

2,078 posts, read 1,028,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melovescookies View Post
TV- Nascar is the most boring thing on television. It's seriously just cars going in a circle. Shows about people buying or selling junk like Storage Wars or Pawn Stars.

Movies- I know I'll probably get slammed for this but I hate pretty much any movie made before 1975. I really hate westerns. I just can't take that fake over acting. I also hate all these super hero and comic book movies.

Music- Anything by Katy Perry. Her voice isn't terrible but her songs are torture to listen to. I hate her whole fake persona. I feel old for saying this but most current pop music is horrible.

thank you so much. I cant stand the comic book movies and super heroes. A few would be ok but it seems they make a movie about every single one even people you've never heard of.

I can never bad mouth katy perry. she makes me weak in the knees lol

Old 02-23-2015, 07:36 PM

339 posts, read 334,308 times
Music--Rap; Any of the girlie bubble gum pop stars like Avril Lavigne or Iggy Azalea or Britney Spears.

TV Shows--The countless crime shows that spun-off from NCI or CSI or whatever. Also all those redneck reality shows like Duck Dynasty or the Swamp Hicks or any of those with brain dead hillbillies who are morbidly obese and have beards that they can eat from three hours after their meals.

Movies--The Twilight Vampire Stuff;and then the Zombie Craze, all for the zit cream set. Oh, and the entire Transformers franchise. And the Dumb & Dumbers.

Old 02-28-2015, 08:28 AM

1,764 posts, read 1,671,809 times
Overall, it seems like acting is really going downhill, tv and movie actors. I sometimes wonder if the new actors, I now see, have studied and are they really working at the craft ?

TV: reality shows, infomercials

Old 08-08-2015, 03:08 PM

715 posts, read 791,071 times
Life on Marbs
Channel 5.

Old 08-10-2015, 01:04 AM

474 posts, read 384,496 times
This thread be really mad at rap... wow...

Old 08-12-2015, 08:11 AM

5,903 posts, read 3,793,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalara View Post
TV - Any reality show

Film - Artsy junk that the critics like

Music - Rap and anything that features vibrato
This and I would add to TV and Film - anything where the cameras are bouncing around - I hate that! Don't care for country music too much either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts