Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 12:03 PM

606 posts, read 1,234,616 times

Advertisements

There is a thread going around about the worst actress I was wondering who did you all think is the worst actor today?
I will go with Tom Cruise, YUCK!
I have not seen any of Zack Effrin's work nor do I care too
I heard that Robert Pattinson is okay
I can't stand Brad Pitt
Shia Labeouf is a decent actor
Christian Slaters is a "don't"
But I still think that Tom Cruise "takes the cake" on the worst actor in Hollywood!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2009, 12:05 PM

3,440 posts, read 6,546,251 times
Tom Cruise is ok as an actor -but as a person he is not one of my favorite. Brad Pitt is not a bad person but I don't care for his acting. I much prefer Leonardo De Caprio. He has done some great stuff. I guess right now - if Tom Hanks makes a movie, I try to see it. One I didn't like was "Charlie Wilson's War" but most of the stuff Hanks has done is top notch.

Old 08-22-2009, 01:18 PM

3,219 posts, read 7,080,627 times
Josh Harnett

Old 08-22-2009, 03:15 PM

17 posts, read 42,624 times
Thumbs down Worst Actor in a Star Trek Series

This is an obscure choice, but I'll do it anyway. There was a black guy on Star Trek: Enterprise that has to be one of the least talented actors ever to appear in a television series. I never bothered learning his name. But in most episodes, he wasn't allowed to say or do much of anything. Just saying mostly, "Yes, Captain" or something equally simple. When he was allowed to have a complete sentence to say, he was as lifeless as a moon rock. Whoever hired him and didn't fire him was a dunce.

Old 08-22-2009, 03:17 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,180,768 times
Tom Cruise, Tom Cruise, Tom Cruise - can't even stand watching interviews with him and that phony nervous laugh. I won't watch his movies for free.

Old 08-22-2009, 05:10 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,885,400 times
Kevin Costner is horrid, very wooden. Having said that, his looks are appealing and he was good in The Untouchables (but that's about it).

Tom Cruise was good in Jerry Maguire but horrible in everything else I've seen.

Loathe Brad Pitt. I have NO idea why anyone thinks he is good looking. Definitely not my type, I guess.

Some bad actors/actresses can turn in a good performance if the role suits them and if they have a good director. The way I know an actor is great is if they are good in everything they do. Like Jack Nicholson.

Old 08-22-2009, 05:31 PM

3,219 posts, read 7,080,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Kevin Costner is horrid, very wooden. Having said that, his looks are appealing and he was good in The Untouchables (but that's about it).

Tom Cruise was good in Jerry Maguire but horrible in everything else I've seen.

Loathe Brad Pitt. I have NO idea why anyone thinks he is good looking. Definitely not my type, I guess.

Some bad actors/actresses can turn in a good performance if the role suits them and if they have a good director. The way I know an actor is great is if they are good in everything they do. Like Jack Nicholson.
Can't stand Kevin Costner.

Tom Cruise was great in Magnolia-he was a total arrogant a**hole probably just playing himself

I find Brad Pitt mediocre at best in looks-don't get the appeal either.

Old 08-22-2009, 07:12 PM

8,176 posts, read 18,533,702 times
Bill Paxson.....how does this man still get parts?

Old 08-22-2009, 11:49 PM

265 posts, read 813,860 times
Don't think it's spelled right, but, Keneau Reeves.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:38 PM

7,372 posts, read 14,676,380 times
I dont agree with Tom Cruise. Im not a fan but the boy has talent. SHOW ME THE MONEY!

anyways ill pick that guy from the matrix, neo, i dont know his real life name or if you need a name then nicholas cage
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts